The overwhelming feeling made Seokjin choke on his breath. The family looks so fond of him. Their warm embrace tells the story that Seokjin never felt family love but knowing the whole pack was waiting for him is a lot to take in. The whole family is around him, asking about his health and praising, and adoring him, not to tell his aunts they have fallen in love with his eternal beauty.

"SeokJin, isn't it a lot to take in? Are you okay?"

Seokjin's grandmother asks as she guides him to her chambers. She felt Seokjin needed rest.

" I'm okay. Yeah it's a lot but the love you all showing to me even after all these years of apart-"

"Every day we miss you, Jin. Everyone here misses you, after your parents' death, all we wanted was for you to have a secure life. We failed. My hands were tied and I don't expect you to forgive me but just know that you are always loved by your family "

Seokjin nods his head as he takes a seat, his feet are swollen because of the walk. His pregnancy makes him tired so fast.

" When I met Haneul Shi, he explained what was the situation, I felt wronged, I felt so lonely but...I understand as a ruler, as someone who takes responsibility for the pack some decisions will be tough but it was needed. I understand you, grandma. Please don't think about it. You did your best to take care of our community. I'm grateful that you guys are still behind me and taking care of me "

" How can we not? You are our precious pearl. When you are born the whole community celebrates it like a fest. You are the rarest one in our clan. We consider Pure omegas to be God's part. I am so emotional right now. I wish....your parents were alive, they would be so proud of you"

Seokjin eyes fill with tears just like every time anyone talks about his parents, but this time he gets embraced in warm arms. He gets pats on his head, a warm kiss on his head. He missed. He missed all of it though he never experienced it.

"We are all here now with you."

" Thank you, Grandma. "

"If I am not wrong, the one that came with you is your name right, seokjin?"

Seokjin nods with shyness

" He looks so in love with you, the way his eyes filled looking at you getting emotional made me believe he takes care of you well"

" yes, he is. He is the third prince, Jeon Jungkook "

" Hmm, I know honey. I know how you guys mated what and all you went through. Is the little one here trouble you? "

His grandmother's hands caressed his tummy making him smile.

" No... I... don't feel much. But I can tell there is something that makes me more scared and on the edge always....as if I will lose my...pup... I...it's just ....i don't know why...I can't feel my pup"

His grandma nods her head understanding the confusion in Seokjin.

" I know, I understand. It's because your mate is not pure-blood alpha. The one inside you doesn't belong to our community. The pup needs time to get to know you. You're heightened pheromones make your pup feel insecure, he needs you to be more welcoming and more confident to receive him. You need to make your pup feel secure SeokJin. As the alpha you mated not a pure blood makes a lot of differences in your pregnancy "

Seokjin unconsciously holds on to his tummy. Did he make his pup feel insecure? How can he?

" Is that the reason I am not feeling my pup? "

" Yes, The pup needs to feel you"

" I...I want my pup...I am truly happy. because of the Queen Mother's words, I felt so scared. Even Jungkook questioned my distress but it was not about me being pregnant it was about how I was going to save my pup. "