47

Seokjin gets up with the help of Jimin and Hoseok from the throne after hearing the farmer's petitions about putting a fence near the west border to prevent the wild animals from entering the village and causing destruction. He orders Namjoon to create a troop to take care of the problem and the troop to stay for some weeks to monitor.

As his due date is nearing, he feels more dysfunctional, like he needs someone to assist him to get up and take a seat, sometimes even to walk. His belly is so big he can't see anything in front of him when he walks. Thanks to his family who doesn't even leave him alone for a second. They take even turns like Yoongi has been with him since morning now Jimin and Hoseok are with him.

He will be always grateful for their love and affection. He received gifts from his family, the food blew his mining, and he couldn't understand how his grandmother knew what he wanted to eat.

And Jungkook, well seokjin doesn't know how to describe him, becomes the strongest person for seokjin at the time he is the weakest when he sees seokjin in pain. He expresses his every minute every second, he never misses a chance.

" Thank you so much, I will take care of him now. I think you guys should have lunch"

Jungkook says to Jimin and Hoseok who leave after knowing Seokjin's mate will be there to take care of him.

" Did you eat?"

" Hmm...now it's time for fruits"

" No...i feel still full from the food I ate 2 hours ago.  "

" You look pale. Remember what the Doctor has told you, you should eat"

" Jungkook, if I eat anything now I feel my belly will burst out"

" Shut up, don't talk like that. Okay, you can eat later then"

Seokjin shook his head as he asked Jungkook to sit beside him so that he could lean on his shoulder and take some rest. And he feels secure...it's kind of feeling just right whenever he is in Jungkook's arms.

He gets sometimes nervous about the future, and a tiny amount of insecurity about losing everything again works him up. He just doesn't want to lose it...lose Jungkook, lose his pup, lose his family, friends...his people.

" what's cooking in my omega's head?"

" Hmm...i was thinking about that day...you entered the room without thinking, and you got almost killed. Back then we were not on good terms...Jungkook be truthful to me did you have feelings for me at that time?"

Jungkook wraps his arm around seokjin securing him, and keeping him close for his sanity.

" Back then....you pressed all my nerves "

Seokjin giggles and places a kiss on his mating mark.

" Just....like...i wanted to scream at you or maybe...just press you against the wall and kiss the heck out of you...it was so confusing but knowing you were going to sit with another alpha who is not me.... just made me feel red... It was an ugly feeling. I was mad at you, mad at my brother, mother, and king. Then I understood that there were so many things in the dark, so I wanted to know all of them. I was more of a prince with responsibility when I came into that room....but when I saw you fighting all alone it brought a different side out of me. All I wanted at that moment was to protect you, keep you safe, and..."

" And..."

" And just kiss you"

Seokjin pouts his lips asking for a kiss and Jungkook complies. They kiss passionately.

" I love you seokjin"

" I love you too Jeon Jungkook"

Jungkook places his hand on the baby bump and caresses it with affection, he bends down and kisses the belly not wanting his pup to get jealous.