33

Seokjin mewl when Jungkook releases him, in one go. The thick sticky fluid layering his walls. Seokjin embraced him when his mate growled into his neck trying to gain back control after his orgasm. Nowadays his alpha's orgasm is always so intense making it more pleasurable for both of them, making Seokjin want to feel the fullness again and again.

" Jungkook...."

" Hmm....god you smell so good. You smell sex, Seokjin"

Jungkook bites the mating mark on his mate's neck again and again only to lick and soothe the pain. A clear sign of not wanting to control himself.

" It's time, Hoseok might visit us...Jung..kook....alpha"

Jungkook growled more hearing Seokjin calling him alpha, it was a different pleasure.

" You go and call me alpha and expect me to stop. Just tell me honey how it's possible? Aren't you cruel to your mate ?"

Seokjin chuckled hearing his alpha, funny. is he this funny always? It's not just him calling alpha, it can be him wearing a pink nightgown eyeliner, or moisturizer, hell even eating and not wearing any ornaments, and of course, off clothes....anything and everything that Seokjin does turns on Jungkook.

" oh really? It's the fourth time from the sunrise today we both connected and I am cruel?"

" You Let me come inside you only twice, honey. It's cruel too"

" Other two times you wanted to see my face and ass painted with your come through."

" I want to see how it paints your mouth too"

And Jungkook's fingers go under the blanket straightaway brushing on the short curly strands.

"oh, no...stop. I am a little sensitive, but not now. Please."

" Okay "

Just that, Jungkook's hand reached to cup Seokjin's cheeks and placed a kiss on his forehead. This Jungkook makes him fall in love again and again.

They took 10 minutes to clean up and settle under the blanket.

"what may be happening in the palace ?"

Seokjin asks looking at their intervened fingers.

Jungkook talks after placing a kiss right on Seokjin's back of the hand.

" Let's trust my hyungs, they are going to decide what's best for us. Best for everyone."

" Hmm, still can't contemplate the queen's mother's moves. When Jimin came to my room asking for a favor of me leaving Palace at midnight was so shocking. He just asked me to do it if I believed in our friendship and I did it. But now knowing about why he asked me to do it, it's .....so...shocking-"

" I am so thankful for Jimin Shi, I owe him for a lifetime though. I couldn't believe he is helping us...knowing he developed jealousy towards you-"

" Jimin? Jealousy about what Jungkook?"

"It's...nothing... I...also got fooled by her, I thought it was Taehyung Hyung, I know he won't try to kill you or me but...all the calculations pointed at him. And Yoongi Hyung wanted to know who it was making us suspect of our blood. Taehyung Hyung was no help too...he just...."

" I didn't expect you to attack Prince Taehyung without even thinking "

Seokjin can't forget that night, it's a week back. When Jimin sent him off the palace at midnight he didn't know where to go but as soon as he left the palace through the secret gate some people were waiting for him they were sent by Jimin. He arranged his stay in a village far from the palace. Seokjin worried about Jungkook, not knowing how is he, where is he, and how to connect to him. He prayed to see him once before any disaster came.

Two nights later, he meets Jimin with Hoseok. Jimin explains how it's the queen's mother who is pulling all this act, from the attack on Seokjin to Jungkook to even on Prince Taehyung, twice. He understood he was dead to the world and Jungkook too.

Taehyung and Namjoon meet Jungkook who is halfway to the palace after hearing about Seokjin's death. He was furious, unstoppable from burning the whole world. He didn't think twice when Taehyung came forward telling him to listen to him, all he did was plunge at him, and the pain of losing his mate blinded him. Taehyung received the attacks, only defending himself not even a stroke of attack from his side. Namjoon had to intervene to stop them. Jungkook cried out in his arms, it was Seokjin's unharmed face in front of him that only brought a stop to his agony.

Now they all know what happened, they are united as one force and nobody can pierce through this wall. All they have to do is a proper plan because she is too dangerous for them to deal with this matter in rage.

" All I felt was pain, Seokjin. Hearing you are not there...like...not breathing....the world where I can't touch you, kiss you, feel your presence. I just couldn't imagine...because I am so in love with you "

Seeing Jungkook's tear-filled eyes, Seokjin cupped his face and brushed their noses together.

" My alpha is such a head of the story, all brave, strong .....and so romantic. Who knows this stubborn Jeon Jungkook is so hopelessly romantic?"

" I am not ...."

He says it with a pout, and of course, Seokjin kisses it.

" seokjin "

" Hmm"

" Taehyung Hyung........likes you "

" Hu!?..."

" He likes you, he loved you, from when he was a kid....there are countless you on his canvas. He wanted....to be your mate...he loves you, Seok-jin. It made me go mad.... it the thing that made me suspect Taehyung Hyung, I know Hyung is not a bad person but-"

" Jungkook, wait... I and Prince Taehyung are good friends. You are mistaken his -"

" And I told him to fight for his love without knowing it's you. I told them he deserves you because he just loved you with all his heart, he was always there for you. You liked him too, always. Since childhood you liked him for his politeness, ...he....he..may be the perfect pair for you....if you both mated maybe...I mean... Hyung loved you when all I was thinking alpha and omega relationship was about to reproduce...

I...

You always disliked me right?"

Jungkook sounded so small, it was something Seokjin could not let go of.

" yes, And also I am here beside you, naked sharing a blanket. Still, you come trailing down on my thighs. Letting you see my vulnerable side. Crying with you in pleasure and pain. smiling seeing you are nose scrunched. Losing myself when you are away from me, in the middle of thousands my body reacts to your scent, my scent blends with yours like it's nature. I even want to dress for you, just to make you happy, make you take a double look and look only at me.

You, Jeon Jungkook who I disliked the most, listen to me well I, Kim Seokjin love you, and I will fight against that death too, to be with you. I don't know who loved me or loved me. It's something not in my hand. My heart, soul, and body are yours. Only yours. It may be fate or red strings or a chance brought us together but I choose to be with you, love you, cherish you, kiss you, hug you, make love to you.

I, belong only with you, and the same applies to you too. you heard me ?"

" crystal clear, I love you too "

" Good for you "

Jungkook smiled a bright one. They cuddled smiling at the thought of how their story started.

💞💞 Sorry for being slow with updates 😭