Taehyung senses were not in his hand when a fresh woody smell hit his nerves. The scent is sweet and pleasant and drifts his conscience.

It's been 4 days, and Taehyung's body took 360-degree turns of changes. His body felt heavy and tied up, the restlessness for an unknown reason, the need for completion as if something was missing in him. It's been a troll on his physical and mental health. All he chanted was to go through it, no omega's entered his room in the last 4 days and he is thankful for that.

But now it feels as if he was waiting for that person to enter. No, he is not waiting for anyone, because he knows Seokjin won't come here. Then who is he?

From his bed, he can see the slim short figure who is not seokjin, someone who can be the best example of an omega. The scent is intoxicating it feels like his earthy scent is mingling with it.

He doesn't want his inner alpha to take full control over his actions, but it's too late because his hands are wide open inviting that person, who is not Seokjin.

The tears streamed down because he couldn't control his inner alpha, who was ready to accept who was not Seokjin. The person moved near to him, and as the steps he took, his image became clearer, he was someone familiar. He is...

Jimin!!

No, why he is here? No, he shouldn't be over him. He is assigned the omega of his brother and best friend of Seokjin whom he loved since he learned about love. As Jimin came near the bed with trembling hands, Taehyung pulled him down on the bed growling at how his scent was so raw and fresh. He hates himself for this, forever.

" why?? Why are you here "??

" To assist you, to spend my heat with you alpha "

NO, an omega in heat calling an alpha in a rut and telling them he will assist him through his rut is a call to wake up the basic instinct of any alpha. An instinct of mating, breeding omega with his semen, filling him with his pups. It's the innate nature of his breed. Taehyung is no more in control.

" It's wrong "

Taehyung leaned down and buried his head in the omega's neck where the scent glands were newly flourished and calling him. He kissed the site repeatedly making Jimin gasp for air. The simple peck soon became an open mouth dirty kiss, made Jimin's neck layered with Taehyung's saliva.

Jimin was just lying down, ready for whatever Taehyung going to give or take. That's what they told him to do as a good omega.

" Stop me, please "

" Alpha, I am sorry, if I am doing anything wrong"

Jimin doesn't know why Taehyung begging him to stop him, he doesn't know what he is doing because all he is doing is sleeping on the bed with wide open legs for Taehyung to quench his thirst, and to exchange his body temperature so that he cools down a little, omega's bodies are naturally build to tolerate the heat. His hands clasped Taehyung's neck, thumb running often on his scent glands as it would help him calm down. All he is trying is not to be conscious and sacred as his pheromones might change which can irritate the alpha. But still, Taehyung told him to stop him.

" Jimin.....i.....god!! I... "

" Alpha, you can take me. I am all yours, yours to use. Let your rut out please, let me take care of you. "

" it's... it's not supposed -"

Taehyung's erection poked Jimin's thighs through his cloth. It's a torture for both of them. Taehyung knows he will regret it for his lifetime.

The rest of the things happened as expected, newly presented alpha and omega are spending their vulnerable state together to become strong selves. And mate as their innate nature. To claim warmness for themselves.