21

Seokjin dragged his feet to their bed where Jungkook was sleeping. He wishes it to be one of their annoying mornings. He wishes this day to go back to those normal days when Jungkook used to get up with an irritated face after hearing the loud voices of Seokjin in the early morning.

But he knows Jungkook is now in deep slumber. He took place beside Jungkook and sat facing him. His hands caressed the thick bandage on his chest area, it was preventing him from bleeding. How much It would have hurt him.? How fast is the poison spreading in his body?

Wasn't Jungkook an idiot for this action? He is. A big idiot.

" Idiot..."

Seokjin choked on his word, tears streaming down his cheeks. His hands are trembling, if this is what you call heartbreak then Seokjin is feeling it. It's fucking hurts more than those thousands of arrows piercing his heart.

Seokjin crumbled down on the bed, his head resting near Jungkook's hip. His sobs got a voice, he felt he could never stop himself from regretting agreeing with Jungkook's words. Why he didn't become stubborn again? Why he agreed for Jungkook to be there? Why does he pray for Jungkook to be there with him.?

He can't help but his omega needs Jungkook right now. He reached out for him. He lays his head on his alpha's chest, the skin contact makes him snuggle more into his alpha. Jungkook's body is emitting heat, it feels like he is burning wood. Seokjin can't help but drape him in his arms, he wants to take all the fever, and he will do anything to save Jungkook. He means it, anything.

" You don't have my permission....are you hearing Jeon Jungkook, you don't have your omega's permission, you can't leave. Can't. Not yet, not until I am alive until I am breathing. I won't permit you to leave. So you better understand and come back. Trust me once you are here you will face all my anger. And I know you will manage that "

Seokjin nuzzled to his head near his alpha's scent glands. He should stimulate himself to secrete some scent, it will help his alpha. His pheromones start spreading in the room. He hopes Jungkook picks it up. He huddled near Jungkook praying for him to respond to his scent. But no Jungkook is there, just breathing.

Seokjin's forehead rested on Jungkook's, his tears streaming down. Seokjin prayed silently for Jungkook to open his eyes. He kissed him over the forehead, then cheek, lips. The tears joined where his lips were meeting Jungkook's making him feel a salty taste.

" Please stay alive.....please "

Seokjin sat back and took a deep breath. He needs to be strong, he is strong. Crying not going to help him. Every minute is precious and he can't waste that.

He takes the cloth and warm water which is kept on the table and starts wiping Jungkook's arm and leg and also the abdomen area. He knows it will help to reduce the fever for the time being.

Once he wiped all the uncovered areas he covered him with a thin cloth. Though he is clueless about what's happening or how to save Jungkook, he will do his best. Seokjin is stubborn, one hell a stubborn, Jungkook knows.

He wiped his tears while hugging Jungkook, he hoped his scent would help him somehow. After all, he is his omega. His alpha will sense him in any state.

A throat-clearing voice made Seokjin sit back still holding Jungkook's hand.

" I am sorry to disturb you, but it's time for Prince's medication "

A-Yeong, the young omega interpreted him.

" what's that??"

" It's medication for Prince's fever, it helps in preventing convulsions. "

Seokjin walked towards the lady. At this time he can't believe anyone.

" How I will know it's safe for Jungkook?"

" Don't forget I sent her here, seokjin"

Yoongi walks inside the room while defending the lady. Seokjin has never seen her in the palace. It's her first time here. From where did she come suddenly? As if Yoongi knew he might need her here tonight?

" And I don't have any reason to believe you, Yoongi Shi"

" You have to believe me. I am responsible for Jungkook's safety. Did you forget what the First Prince ordered?"

Seokjin stops A-Yeong who moves to walk towards Jungkook's bed as Yosignalsignal him while talking.

" I want it to be checked and it's Jeon Jungkook the third prince's omega's order"

" Do you want to test it seokjin? "

" I am not scared of dying Yoongi Shi, but I have a responsibility here. I can't afford to die "

Yoongi chuckled before gesturing to A-Yeong to test it in front of Seokjin who stood there observing her every move. He observed her for 10 minutes and then agreed to deliver the medicine.

" He will be fine, don't worry seokjin"

Yoongi's hand landed on Seokjin's tensed shoulder.

" He will be, but why do I feel it's all planned?"

" It's possible, considering all the people living in the palace are not safe and of course, Jungkook is the prince"

" I do hope it's from an outsider, Yoongi Shi. And whoever it is I won't leave them "

A-young cleaned Jungkook's face as half of the medicine spilled out of his mouth.

" A-Yeong start preparing for night medicine and also prepare a cold water bath for Jungkook"

The lady nodded her head before leaving the room.

" Seokjin, you sounded like Jungkook's real omega. I mean to say you sounded like Jungkook's life matters to you, sorry if I came out as horrible. I do know you don't wish for anyone's bad. Though you both didn't consummate your bond, right now your pheromones telling me a different story. Hmm...I can't understand you at all. "

Yoongi hid his smile as he saw the frustrated look on Seokjin's face.

" Why can't people stop butting in? It's between me and Jungkook. Just because we don't sleep together doesn't mean I don't care for him. Listen to me carefully, I do care for him. I can kill anyone for his safety. I will do anything to protect my alpha. When he marked me as his I gave my soul, loyalty, and myself to him. I am his. Sharing my body with him is my choice, I will do it when I want. Truly I expected better from you, Yoongi Shi"

" Hmm, I too really expected better from both of you. Seokjin, and.....do you love Jungkook..? "

Because Seokjin pretty much sounded like he was in love.