25

Seokjin's head fell back when Jungkook's lips attacked his scent gland. He is trapped between his legs. Jungkook's body weight is pressing him down on their soft bed.

" Seokjin..."

Jungkook grunted as he kissed Seokjin, the kisses were aggressive, and hasty, smearing his saliva on Seokjin's skin.

" Hmm...i....ah.. "

Seokjin moaned loudly he forgot about his shyness when Jungkook bites his neck. Repeatedly. As if Jungkook doesn't know what to do next, just like Seokjin whose mind is fogged by lust. The urge to become one. The desire to explore each other's soul, heart, mind, and body.

Seokjin's fingers traced over Jungkook's arm to reach his shoulder, his naked skin felt warm under his hand. He can't help but his fingers fanned over his nape pulling him near though there is no gap for air.

" Jungkook....oh...please "

Seokjin's body arched pushing himself into Jungkook. His alpha's one hand circled his waist lifting his body like nothing while the other hand bore all the weight.

" Seokjin....mine...mine...MINE "

Seok-jin didn't mind how Jungkook manhandled him to a sitting position. He is over Jungkook's lap, sure his hard dick poking him right at his hole, making it clench and unclench the air around it.

Jungkook cupped his cheeks finally detaching his lips from his neck, and looking straight into Seokjin's eyes.

Seokjin can't help but gasp looking at Jungkook. His breath hitched when Jungkook's eyes moved down at his lips. His gulp is visible.

They are going to kiss.

He trembled when Jungkook's hands pulled him, settling him on his dick again. He grinds his hip making Seokjin moan. The grinds are so strong that make Seokjin gasp and lift himself only to Jungkook pull him onto his lap again.

" God...Jungkook"

" Can you feel it? Hmm?? I want to be inside you. Can I??...seokjin fuck....let me...tell me I am the only one...tell me...fuck...tell me I am the only one can fuck you insane, TELL ME "

Jungkook groaned making Seokjin whimper. God, he never felt this vulnerable. He is fucking feeling naked with cloth on.

" yeah...you...you are the....oh God....you are the only one "

Seokjin cupped Jungkook's cheeks his throat felt dry, the heat radiating through his body making him feel sensitive. Seokjin's forehead collided with Jungkook's. It feels hot, the sweat drops trickling down their back. The clothes were itching, it felt so wrong. The layers of cloth hold them back from experiencing skin-on-skin. It needs to be corrected. Right now.

Jungkook freed Seokjin from his top after asking for consent which had so many layers irritating him enough in the process. Sure he ripped the last layer but the way Seokjin shut his eyes and bit his lips made him reach his edge.

" You are fucking sexy...how come you are so beautiful...fuck...seokjin...I am going insane "

Seokjin opened his eyes to catch the elation in his alpha's eyes. Suddenly it felt so good...like...as if he won something...as if he waited for this to happen.

" You are so strong...I am feeling.....feeling... I...."

Seokjin rubbed himself as he voiced not thinking twice about his thoughts. God, his legs feel heavy, as if they are paralyzed. God...he wants to rub...rub...and rub....more...he needs more, just rubbing doesn't help him anymore.

" Are you....you...slick...can I feel your slick again?? Fuck....my omega can't help but produce slick because of his alpha's dick near his hole right? Fuck baby....fuck....are you wet?? Hu?? Let me touch....let me- "