26

[ M] I think I can use this

❣️

Jungkook's cock twitched looking at his omega who is laying on the bed with wide open arms when he walked back to their bed. He soon gets between those arms not wanting to make his omega wait anymore.

Their naked bodies exchanged warmth. Seokjin is quite loud. His moans are filling Jungkook's ear and cock. Their bodies moved in rhythm, and their hands traveled everywhere possible, wanting more...more and more.

The touch and kiss felt less....both want more.

" Jung...Jungkook....god..."

Jungkook knows his animal instincts are taking over him, making him rub himself and lick Seokjin's neck. He didn't stop when he bit Seokjin's scent gland. Seokjin's moaning of his name encouraged him to move without asking for consent.

" God....seokjin....you are soft...fuck..omega...you are made for me..."

Seokjin couldn't say the same when he felt his alpha's taut biceps under his fingers as Jungkook took his lips. He bit them before kissing and sucking. Sure seokjin will have marks everywhere on his body.

Seokjin's muffled moans flew across the room when Jungkook's fingers played with his right nipple. Seokjin's body arched and presented himself to Jungkook.

Seokjin's soul left when his alpha looked at him with tease while tugging his erect nipple.

" J... Jung..ook...hmm..."

" Want to bite them....want to suck them "

Seokjin bit his lips when Alpha lowered himself not once averting his gaze. He mouthed Seokjin's nipple first licking it for the taste then a suck. God Seokjin grabbed Jungkook's hair instantly, the pleasure blinding him, making him dumb. Nothing but moans came out of his mouth.

Jungkook didn't show mercy when he started sucking his breast, as if Seokjin is milking. The thought gave chills down Seokjin's spine. He didn't get much time to feel the chills as Jungkook mouthed his both breasts alternately. As if he is on a mission as if he is hungry for years.

Seokjin bit his finger trying not to wake up the castle when Jungkook left kisses on his belly button. Jungkook's hand traveled from his hips down the thighs seokjin jerked with his every touch. His alpha growled when Seokjin so easily parted his legs allowing his alpha to sit where he belonged to.

Jungkook pushed his legs apart knowing how much flexibility his omega made him growl.

" Seokjin you look so perfect. Like a goddess, you know. How should I fuck you, my omega!?"

Jungkook captured Seokjin's lips before his answer, their sex parts were brushing on each other as Jungkook leaned on him. God seokjin slick smeared on Jungkook's dick when it moved with their movements.

" Now...now...take me..however, you want....please "

" Don't beg honey, I will give you anything. Just ask for it. Just demand it. "

" Kiss "

Jungkook compiled, they tasted fantastic together. Jungkook feels it's so wrong to be part of kissing his omega. How the hell did he manage to stay far from him all this time?

Seokjin's hand reached down the search for his alpha's cock. When he touched it, at first he was hesitant out of shy but when he heard a groan from Jungkook he got aroused. His hand moved proficiently. Up and down. Thumb circling the tip which is resting near his hole. Each movement made Jungkook's dick hard, to the level he might burst in his omega's hand.