13

" Nonsense, including you it seems. Wa!! And everybody just laughed!? I think all these people are the reason Jungkook thinks he is funny. But who is going to tell him, that he is not!!? Oh well, I think it should be me, that's why we are mated. "

It's been 10 minutes since Seokjin stood in front of the mirror scolding his mate. After Jungkook's comment, everyone laughed and moved on. Of course, it irritated Seok-jin.

He couldn't make his mate's food delicious the way he thought, as usual, Jimin made sure Seokjin was not putting any extra chili powder. He failed there too. Jungkook ate so much food that half of the cooked food was in his stomach.

" And that smile....god, why he had to smile at me like that.!?..ahh, I want to rub off that smile from his face.....and..."

Okay, SeokJin is standing in front of the mirror and scolding Jungkook, it's not a problem, but one thing...he is naked. He has a habit of drying himself in front of the mirror after showering at night, as no one used to be in his home he never thought of the wild consequences.

Well, Jungkook has to come to the room to sleep. It's his bedroom. Only that he didn't expect he would get to meet Seokjin this way.  Naked.

Naked.

Jungkook's eyes went wide and he shut them as soon as he contemplated the situation. And he heard Seokjin's voice in the far, mostly talking to himself. In between, he heard his name making him open his eyes and look at his mate.

He has a lean figure, the shoulders are very broad in contrast to a slim waist. He filled with muscle and fat appropriately, giving him perfect curves. His ass cheeks looked full and soft!? The slender legs look too restless as they are moving around constantly.

" Aaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!"

His mate turned accidentally and looked like he had just been hit by lightning.

" what the hell?? What are you doing here?? Jungkook, I will kill you.  Why the hell you are standing there? oh, god... Oh god...no no..., this stupid alpha-"

Seokjin is now clumsily running around in the room trying to put on the clothes after getting them from the closet.

He would have just covered himself with them, but no. His brain is too busy finding words to scold Jungkook.

In that clumsy marathon, he keeps on hitting objects, he is struggling to put on his pants as his legs are shaking not supporting him to stand on one leg while trying to wear them.

God!!!

" How can you just stand there..?? Why is it so tight!!??  Don't look at me..."

Now Seokjin's naked back is facing Jungkook.

Jungkook took a deep breath before closing the door of their bedroom. How irresponsible he can be? What if someone else would have entered the room?

The thought alone made Jungkook's knuckles pale. He legs towards his mate who is still trying to put on pants while chiding.

" oh"

Seokjin got pulled by the strong arms which he can recognize in his dreams also now making him collide against the toned chest.

"What...what are you...doing....."

" How can you forget to close the door??"

The voice is so deep, absolutely no tease giving Seokjin chills under his spine.

" I...i...its..."

" Seokjin, I might take your other reckless behavior but it doesn't mean you to be this careless-"

" Are you scolding me -'

" Don't talk in between. Listen to me "

Jungkook pulled Seokjin more to his chest, the half wore pants were forgotten as Seokjin's trembling hands were now held by Jungkook.

" It's me. Only Jeon Jungkook can see you naked. Understand. When I say you are my mate, mine, I don't kid around Seokjin. As fast as you get this thing in your mind it's good for you. "

Seokjin nodded, and he felt dryness in his throat. It's so intimidating. This Jungkook is a little overwhelming.

" Why your hands are shaking still??"

Is Seokjin dreaming? It's possible. Because how come Seokjin is still standing with Jungkook's arms around him?? He is not even trying to kick him!

" No...no reason. "

" Are you nervous to be naked in front of me??"

Oh man, seokjin will never accept it.

" No...why I will be?? You are my one and only mate as you said......so why I will be nervous about it??"

" Hmm....okay "

Jungkook removed his arms from Seokjin making him confused. He moved back with still half wore pants on his left leg, his mate was undressing. For what??

"What...what are you doing??"

" undressing, seokjin "

It's....shirt is gone...oh my God. The chest. Seokjin screamed. He never thought Jungkook was so serious about building his body until he saw that chest.

" wait...why are removing your pants here??...go..go inside "

" Where is your equality between omega and Alpha went Seokjin!? I want to maintain equality between us "

He pointed at Seokjin's naked body and then his...what the fuck he removed everything. Every layer of the cloth. All the clothes are nicely piled up on the floor near his legs.

" you...you....are....big"

No, seokjin surely dreaming. No way this is happening right??

" Yes, definitely  "

Seokjin told himself to wake up. But no...still Jungkook is standing in front of him naked with a big dick dangling in-between his thick legs.

" I want to sleep "

" Go to bed, I will freshen up and come, seokjin "

What?? Is he ordering seokjin?? Why does he have to listen to him? What's that I will come to bed line? They sleep on the same bed, and that's it. Why does he sound different tonight?? What is he planning??

" why?? Don't want to go to bed until I come??"

Now, seokjin knows what's the feeling of cringe.

" You....are insane you know that!?"

Seokjin moved out of Jungkook's personal space trying to cover himself in the clothes before jumping on the bed. He felt safe under the blanket. He can dress once Jungkook goes to the washroom. Too much nudity for today.

" Don't fall asleep until I come to bed my only pretty bread butt omega."

Seokjin chewed his lips trying to control himself and not jump out of bed and attack Jungkook. He is still naked.

Jungkook had that annoying smile on his face as he walked towards the bathroom.

Today Jungkook felt too good, maybe because he could annoy Seokjin successfully. He didn't let him come back with a tease. He felt successful.

It's just...something Jungkook wants to do again and again. He became a little panicky as he saw himself naked in the bathroom mirror, Has he removed his clothes in front of someone for no reason!?. Jungkook ignores the heat rising on his cheeks.

Once freshened up he went to bed, where Seokjin was sleeping at one end of the bed. Is he asleep already? Jungkook wondered.

" Are you sleeping??"

There was no answer, and Jungkook felt irritated. He wanted to annoy him some more as he still remembers how Seokjin teased him about his eating in front of people.

Jungkook was grumpy when he forcefully closed his eyes.