41

Seokjin's eyes are blurred with tears knowing what his family went through. How brutally they got killed in the name of an attack. Why always innocent people always end up suffering so much? All his father did was loyal to the throne.

" Please don't cry anymore, SeokJin. It's your time now "

The alpha's voice made him wipe his tears. He looked around them it was still dark and the moon was still decorating the sky. Thanks to the hidden place nobody found them yet.

" Why I should believe you?"

" Because I am here to help you and there is nothing I am going to get from hurting you. Hmm..also maybe I will get some delicious mangoes from grandma's farm if I take you  to our place safely, I really can't miss the chance "

" Your grandma? "

" Our grandma, SeokJin. She is holding her breath to only see you"

Seokjin shook his head more to himself, he couldn't believe there was a family in the far waiting for him. It can't be real.

" Then why she never came to see me ?"

" Seokjin, when your parents passed away, Grandma was persistent to take you back to our community but, the king was adamant about keeping you here. We knew it was because he cared more for his blood, he was a selfish father than a king. Grandma lost over that and she took you back without him knowing but he went feral after knowing about it. He threatened us about revealing our whereabouts to our enemies, yes it's true we know magic, we are powerful but any war will end up with loss too. Grandma was tired of losing our members-"

" So you guys gave up on me "?

" No, seokjin ah. I know you have every right to get mad at us. But that time she had to think for the whole group than for her grandson. But she kept her eyes to check on you. Every day and every night you were looked after without you knowing."

" And that's you? "

" Yes, it's me. But let me tell you it's so difficult to follow you around. How much you like to travel, one time in the house next moment in the forest, you don't even think before diving into the ocean, and not tell your tree climbing talent should be appreciated. You gave me a hard time when you went into the forest and got attacked by Tiger. I couldn't keep pace with you but thanks to the youngest prince who saved you. "

The alpha laughs and his deep voice fills the space. If he always stayed behind Jin then what's the need for him to come in front of him now?

" Why now? "

" Because the time came for you to know who you are. You are the most powerful wolf that exists on this earth right now. You are a blessed wolf. Your blood carries a lot of power than you could ever imagine. "

So, seokjin can defeat the Queen Mother? Can he go and destroy her at this moment? Does she know about Seokjin's power? What does she want? Is it the throne or... Seokjin's blood?

" She wants you SeokJin. You are the target always. That ritual was to take you away in the name of monsters. She wants to drink your blood to be immortal. Poor of her she needs to know more about pure-blood wolves. She thinks your pup going to be your weakness but only if she knew your pup can bring the moon down for you. "

Seokjin's hands caress his abdomen. His hands linger there as if he can feel his pup.

" But... What if she ends up hurting my pup? How did she know before me?"

" she does have some powers and No, she is not going to. Pure blood omega's powers double when they are carrying a pup with consent. So she will never try to kill your pup. After all, she is hungry for power. She is planning to kill you when you deliver the pup, it's the time you are going to lose all your power till your pup sniffles you and takes you as their parent. You are going to be nothing but a wolf for your baby at that moment. So she is going to encash that moment. "

So he is pregnant and she can sense it before Seokjin knows. If Seokjin is more powerful then why can't he have what she has? It doesn't make sense.

" I still can't believe in my powers."

" It's the reason you never get to know about your power. Your self-doubt. You are putting yourself down in front of her. When we don't believe in ourselves there is no power going to work.

Let me take you to your family, it might help you in many ways and also you can learn about yourself. There is no better teacher than your grandma, the strongest pure-blood omega I have ever seen. "

Can he? Can he believe in him and go there?

" You are king now. You can cross any border, SeokJin. The borders got closed because of someone's selfishness. Now you are the king who makes rules and can cross any border. We all waited so long to see you together with  us, SeokJin."

Together with his family.

A family he nerve thought of.

" I will. I have so many questions and I want to ask the person who you are referring to as my grandmother. "

" Grandma will be so happy but, it needs to be done in secret. I don't want any of these people to know about our whereabouts. I don't want my family to get hurt "

Seokjin nods his head. He understands. His family was treated so badly in the past. They got chased, haunted, killed, and got used ending up them choosing to be out of everyone's view.

" We will be leaving tomorrow. Be ready."

" Okay, I will inform our community too."

Seokjin walked back to his chamber with a heavy heart. The reveal of his unknown past is so much to take in. But he didn't expect his mate to be sitting on the bed with a masked face.

" Oh, finally you thought of coming back, seokjin "

Jungkook says anger evident on his face.