10

" Hoseok, do you want to test our friendship!??"

" Come on, Jin. I couldn't come to both of you because you guys were also going through your... Whatever the heat "

Jimin put his hand on Seokjin's shoulder indicating to go easy on Hoseok. Seokjin does know it's not Hoseok's fault for wanting to run away.

" what happened the night you wanted to run away??"

Jimin asked looking at Hoseok, who was better looking now, his physique changed a lot and he had more cheeks. Overall he is beautiful, always.

" I...my father thinks me presenting as a beta is his failure. I...I didn't know what to do, I didn't want to live in the same house where people thought I was some low creature. So I thought let's run away....didn't know where to, just you know runoff.

I didn't know betas also have scents. I...when I was running away I got chased by some alphas, they were so irritated...they started attacking me telling me I distracted their haunting...I didn't understand much and they were on me....it was....it was so scary....then...Prince Jungkook came....he was in his rut that night..he helped me. I don't know how to repay him, first thing I failed to become his mate and assist him in his rut, and second I became a burden for him on his rut night, he got attacked by those alphas and got physically hurt.

He took me here when I told him I didn't want to come back to the palace. He didn't talk much but he helped me...in every way. Giving me enough time to myself, a warm nest for me...I didn't think Betas wanted a warm welcome for their inner self. I am thankful for him. He is a good person Seokjin, I am happy you both mated "

So.....Jungkook...was not with any omegas.

" How did you go through this alone?? I don't know much about betas but is it difficult??"

Hoseok shook his head, trying to contemplate whether he should tell everything. But time doesn't feel right now and he doesn't know how Seokjin and Jimin will see him later. So he kept quiet about his heat night.

" It's... it's pretty much difficult but somehow I survived..."

" I am happy for you, congratulations on your presence, believe in yourself. We all love you for who you are"

Jimin gave him a tight hug. Seokjin too, but his mind doesn't seem to be in one place. He can't understand and he is feeling restless knowing Jungkook didn't cheat on him. Because an alpha can't go through the very first rut alone. Maybe Jungkook cheated on him, there is no explanation.

Seokjin looked outside of the hut, already the sun had set down and the moonlight was spreading slowly in the dense forest, leaving it darker.

Taehyung and Jungkook settled on the nearby huge rocks as it felt better place for soldiers to rest and also there was a nearby lake for horses to rest well after drinking a lot of water.

" wa!! Look at the half-moon Taehyung Hyung, it looks pretty "

Taehyung and Jungkook lay beside each other without intending to star gazing but ended up doing the very thing they had been doing since childhood. Somehow it soothes their mind.

" Hmm, so incomplete "

" It will be complete in 15 days, don't worry. The full moon is near "

" Hmm, isn't it good to know when you will become complete without fail rather than living in uncertainty!?"

Jungkook turned his head to look straight at Taehyung.

" I know you are not referring to the moon "

" Hmm...I am not, can I ask you something??"