17

Seokjin whimpered when he felt a cold breeze pass on his body, he opened his eyes to a lighted room, and half of the candles were completely burnt. It took him a whole minute to comprehend he was lying between two arms, which circled him.

He turned his body to look at the person who was holding him. He made sure to be gentle as he didn't want to wake him up. He exhaled deeply as if he held his breath till now. Jungkook is asleep, with a gentle pout on his lips, his eyebrows are raised a little making it look like he is quarreling with someone in his dreams.

Maybe he is!! The thought made Seokjin laugh, soon he composed himself. After Jungkook left a mark on his neck he asked Seokjin to assist him to bed, though his hand got injured he acted as if his spine had gone for good. So Seokjin had to tuck him into bed, Jungkook claimed it was so cold and he needed his mate's warmth and that it was his duty blah blah....seokjin had all the urge to give him a vision about how about wearing clothes if he felt cold. But he let it be as he didn't have the energy to fight with him.

So that's how he ends up between these arms. He made him a small spoon. It's not the first time because Jungkook moves a lot while sleeping, he even talks and smiles. He will be all over the bed when he sleeps, seokjin doesn't have a chance but let him throw his hands, and legs on him.

He looked at the window, the curtains were making a little noise because of the breeze, it looked like it was midnight and it was going to rain soon. So he moved out of the bed, slowly removing Jungkook's hands from his waist.

He closed the windows and blew off the remaining candles making their room drown in the dark, he somehow made it into bed tucked himself under the blanket, and kept Jungkook's hands on his waist again, soon Jungkook pulled him to his body without conscience, he does it often.

Seokjin doesn't know what to do with his relationship with Jungkook. He knows they are mated which he wasn't ready for. All his future he imagined himself as a warrior, fighting for his nation. But this presentation as omega and ending up mating with Jungkook, the prince he always hated?

No, maybe hate is a big word. He disliked Jungkook, more of his principles, his view about the alpha-omega dynamics. Is it his fault?? Because he grew up in an environment where his mother taught him how omegas are nothing but breeding creatures.

But after getting to stay with him, seokjin's impression of Jungkook altered. This Jungkook is a kind of....childish, spoilt younger prince who doesn't know what fear is. A great warrior and shot-tempered fool, with a big alpha body and soft chicken heart, he still gets amused thinking of the picture he gets to see how Jungkook interacted with their soldier's kids. He made them laugh with his weird faces but he got scared when a soldier kept his newborn in his hands to bless him. God Jungkook got freaked out as he doesn't know how to hold babies.

He is respectful towards the workers in the palace at the same time he maintains a distance from people, he carries his prince role very well he never slips his demeanor in front of people. He hates failing how much ever the insignificant task it is.

He teases Seokjin a lot, but he never humiliates him. He saved him from his stupid mistakes, he controlled himself when he got pushed by Seokjin on their mating night, seokjin knew it was not easy for an alpha to spend a rut alone. He never crossed the line, he never touched Seokjin without his permission.

Oh, but the kisses were....okay. He guesses Kisses are okay. They were fantastic seokjin will never say it out loud. Jungkook knows how to use his tongue whether it comes to talking or kissing. He likes more open kisses.

Thinking of it Jungkook is a good guy, as Jimin and Hoseok said. But he always presses Seokjin's buttons. Maybe they need a calm conversation to understand each other. They are now mates, they have to understand each other. Seokjin is not a fool to fight stupidly for all of his life.

He tucked those black strands on the forehead of his mate behind the ear, and jungkook leaned to the touch. Seokjin smiled repeating the same. Okay, he felt...butterflies!!?  when Jungkook said he was going to be with him to help Prince Taehyung.  He liked it when Jungkook showed his possessiveness.

It's a new experience for him, feeling his slick whenever Jungkook manhandles him. He can't say it out loud considering how their relationship is. He feels embarrassed but....it happens only with Jungkook if anyone would dare to do that seokjin will have their head in a blink. No doubts.

Why?? Why it's Jungkook?? Is it because they are mates?? What if they weren't?

But they are now.

Jungkook is Seokjin's fate. Jungkook is Seokjin's mate.

Mate is who is going to be with him in all his ups and downs, who is going to love, cherish, and respect him the way he deserves. The mate Seokjin going to love, respect, and cherish for his lifetime.

Jungkook is Seokjin's alpha and Seokjin is Jungkook's omega. Nobody can change that. Seokjin won't allow it too. They have a lot of differences they should start working on that. Jungkook might be a difficult one in this but Seokjin loves challenges.

" Hmm....how dare you??"

Seokjin heard Jungkook murmuring, the one more night of his mate's sleep-talking session. If he is going to tell about how he disturbs his sleep, Jungkook's alpha ass won't believe him.

" Hmm...yeah that's it...bow down..."

God, he is even ordering someone in the dream too. Not surprising.

" Yeah, like that..take it....hmm.....yes....oh God.... completely....hmm....good.....you are.....good ....Jin"

Jin...him?? What's a good thing he is doing in his dream now?? Seokjin looked at him anticipating to hear more but no...nothing came out other than a loud snore.

His alpha is one hell of stupid. It's okay he looked cute, let's Ignore the fact that all candles are off.