2

" I still can't understand how you let the Highness decide this. Won't you love our Son, alpha?"

Hoseok's Omega father cried she couldn't understand the decision taken for their blood and flesh.

" Omega, are you forgetting I am an alpha here? Whatever I decide for my son it will be for his good only. Prince Taehyung is the second heir of the kingdom. So think about our son's position in the court "

Omega shook his head, why can't his alpha not think of his son's well more than his benefit?

" Prince Taehyung is a cursed one. He is born with the curse, why don't you understand? What if something happens to him? What about our Hoseok?"

" Nothing will happen. Did you forget about Seokjin? He is his human shield "

" what if something happens to Seokjin then? Hu?? A widow omega's life is disastrous. Please rethink -"

" Omega!  When did you become too brave to talk back to me? I decided and that's it. You will be following it without asking anything. "

The alpha left after spreading his rage pheromones everywhere in the room, distressing his omega. As a punishment for trying to question his alpha's decision.

🌱

The clattering sounds of the swords filled the area, morning sunlight rays reflecting on the edge of the sword. The morning fresh breeze played a little with Seokjin's hair.

" You are faster than the morning sun, Seokjin "

" oh, Good morning Prince Namjoon "

Seokjin bowed at Namjoon after securing his sword under one arm.

" Good morning and how is your sword practice going on!?"

Namjoon, the eldest among the princes took out his sword with a smile on his face.

" very well, prince. If an attack happens you can count on me to save our kingdom."

" With or without sword skills, I know you will protect our kingdom, Seok-jin. But I heard from an aunt that you are skipping night dinner again "

Ahh, that aunt is always that extra caring. Why not, she promised her friend that she would take care of Seokjin. Seokjin wonders at what time his aunt sleeps because he comes back from the market at midnight.

" Sorry, it was too late that's why. And I learned about some medical plants yesterday. I am thinking of going to the forest in the coming week to look for those plants"

" you don't want to leave the forest in peace too "

An annoying voice came from behind making Seokjin's grumpy face appear, Namjoon sure chuckled but soon composed looking at his two brothers who were now wrapping the clothes around their foreheads to get ready for the practice.

" Is the one who doesn't like the peace talking about it? Wow"

" I do like peace, Seok-jin. But what to do wherever you are there peace takes a good leave "

" Sure, just like wherever you are there common sense takes a leave. "

" You two stop it already!! I still can't understand why you both fight so much!"

Namjoon asked looking at Jin and Jungkook who are now glaring at each other as if they will eat each other alive.

" Because of his wrong perception of the world and his beliefs, his way of thinking about alpha, beta, and omega genders. And his brat ass which is not ready to be understanding of others "

" same goes here, seokjin. You think Alpha and omegas are equal which is not true. Omega needs an Alpha. "

" I never denied that but it's just you need to understand how Omega needs an Alpha, in the same way, Alpha needs an Omega too. Don't forget, omegas are the one that keeps alpha's pup inside "

" You too don't forget when omegas become different persons while carrying a baby or giving birth or in their heats Alphas will be ready to give their life to save omega from any threats "

" Omega's will be -"

"Seokjin, Jungkook both of you should stop your quarrels. Everyone is looking at you guys. You both carry a higher position in the palace, is this how you are going to portray yourself in front of others!? "

Their quarrels are not new, but only new topics for every day. And it's clear both of their principles are different and they can never get along.

Soon seokjin started practicing with other students while Namjoon started teaching Jungkook and Taehyung. But it was not even 5 minutes before Namjoon dismissed them from the practice as he felt both were distracted, and one wrong move could take their head.

" Sorry Hyung "

Both settled in the resting area, their gaze never left Seokjin who is now practicing with Namjoon. His moves are always sharp and his defense is always up to point. After all, he has been practicing it since he was 5.

" He is so naive "

Taehyung blabbered looking at Seokjin.

" Not naive but stupid "

" Jungkook-"

" come on, who will go to the forest alone, in search of plants it seems! Does he even have any idea how difficult it is to search for a medicinal plant!?"

" I know that it's just he gets excited easily. He wants to learn new things. "

" oh for sure, if he faces the tiger alone what will he do? Sing a song, Stupid. When I tell the truth that he is stupid, you guys will come to his defense"

" It's not like that Jungkook. I don't want both of you to fight. And don't tell anyone I will go to the forest with him "

" stop supporting him, big brother. He is getting spoiled by you."

A smile formed on Taehyung's face. Is it? Then he wants to spoil Seokjin, how much ever he can. Jungkook left before glancing one more time at Seokjin. He hopes Seokjin gets to be greeted by a Lion.

Seokjin made sure to keep enough arrows with his favorite bow. Jimin expressed how stressed he is after hearing about Seokjin's desire to go to the forest. But Seokjin assured him he would come back safely with the plants.

But now he is not sure how safely he can return to the palace. It's been 10 minutes he is running from the tiger, he lost his arrows when he fell from the branch. Seokjin knows it's stupid to fight with a tiger without any tools. He is not sure how long he can run.

He couldn't contemplate what happened when strong arms lifted him from the ground to pull him on the running horse. God, he felt his wrist get sprained.

" Stupid for sure "