28

Seokjin readjusted the books once more in his hand as he walked towards Prince Taehyung's chamber. He would have taken advice from Jungkook and made maids carry the books for him. He didn't get how much the books weighed until he lifted all of them together. Jungkook was teasing him he would drop some books to keep his pride he walked with so much difficulty now he didn't want to turn back and ask for anybody's help.

"Ahhh...no..."

Before the book on the top was about to fall and hit the floor some soft hands caught it.

" Oh, Jimin. Thank you so much. It's Prince Taehyung's book "

" Hmm...I can tell that. He is the only one here who reads so many books next to Prince Namjoon "

" Yeah that's true "

Jimin looked like he didn't sleep well. Not one night but many. Seokjin certainly feels their dynamics have been changed. Jimin looks distant. The distance keeps on increasing whenever they meet. for some reason, seokjin doesn't know how to voice it.

" I am happy Prince Jungkook is doing fine and they are going to remove the bandage finally means his wound healed completely. "

" Hmm... I am happy too that Prince Taehyung is unharmed"

Jimin took some books from him before they both walked down the path.

" Yeah. When did you receive these books?"

" Just before all of this, it was so nice of Prince Taehyung to call me to his chambers to give his books for some time. He never brags about his powers, you know. "

" Oh, did you go to his chambers before !!?"

" Ha "

Jimin felt it was better to keep a few things to himself, no need for Seokjin to know Jimin never got to meet Taehyung in his chamber.

" Are you going to return them?"

" Hmm, Jungkook was too much he kept on guilt-tripping me telling me Prince might need his books as he loves to read always. And he told me he will buy new books for me so I thought it's better to return them "

Jimin nodded looking at the pile of books in his hands.

" Hmm... Can I return them? I mean ... I.. have to talk to him about a few things, so that time I can return the books for you"

Seokjin shook his head immediately

" No, it will look like I am disrespecting him. I think it's better if I return them with thanks."

" Seokjin, he won't feel that way. I... Okay why don't we go together I will help you "

" Thank you so much, Jimin ah. You are my life savior always "

Jimin smiled beautifully. He looks so beautiful whenever he smiles. Seokjin thought.

" So you owe me a lot then? ''

" You can say that "

" Then be ready to repay it Seokjin. I might ask for a favor "

" I am always happy to help you, Jimini "

" I know "

They took a left turn from the queen's chambers glancing at the guards. It looks like quite many few guards are there today.

" Is Queen Mother conducting any function? There are so many people "

Seokjin asked while glancing back at the chamber.

"Maybe, who knows ..."

" Hmm, sometimes won't you feel it's funny? It's our home and we are not aware of what's happening around us "