15

" AND WHO GAVE THE PERMISSION FOR YOU ALL TO DECIDE MY OMEGA WILL SIT NEXT TO AN ALPHA WHO IS NOT ME"

Jungkook's mother is taken aback after hearing her son scream. His son never raised his voice against her. Never.

" Are you even aware that you are talking to your Mother, Jungkook!?"

" You didn't answer my question, Mother "

Jungkook's mother took deep breaths calming her senses her son was unintentionally threatening her through those strong pheromones. She feels chills under her spine seeing Jungkook's gaze. He is not even blinking. Her baby has now really grown into an adult alpha.

" Jungkook, it's an order from, King. And everyone has to follow it without talking against it. Seokjin will sit with Taehyung for rituals. It's going to be the last one-"

" Taehyung Hyung has a mate who is alive. "

" Jungkook, look you can't understand everything. And it's not you who mated Seokjin out of love. You both are not fated. The mate who doesn't give you respect or love doesn't even let you touch him. What is he for then?? You don't have to worry about him, son.

I know why you are behaving this way. It's natural for an alpha. Your dominating character makes you act this way. You are the true alpha who needs a better omega. That's why I and your father decided you are going to mate the eastern country's Princess who is going to present as an omega soon-"

" Why seokjin??"

" Are you even listening to me??"

" Mother"

"Okay, listen all you have to know is Seokjin is a Human shield of Taehyung. He was born to protect Taehyung. That's what he is going to do all of his life, till his last breath. It's his fate. Before you are born it's all decided Jungkook. Seokjin's fate has Taehyung, not you. And Seokjin agreed to this. He is ready to sit with Taehyung, then-"

When Jungkook calmed down all he could see was the blood seeping out of the wound on his left fist as it collided with the pillar.

" what the hell Jungkook? Are you insane? Who is there? All of you come here, call the doctor immediately. Bring the clothes, fast ...god Jungkook, son you are bleeding. Oh my God. My son "

He didn't respond to his mom's continuous cries. All his brain is filled with Seokjin's fate having another person for whom Seokjin is okay. He is ready to sit with another alpha who is not Jungkook.

He let the doctors treat the wound. His mother went to discuss the matter with Namjoon while Yoongi stayed with Jungkook until his wound got stitched.

" Is it paining??"

Yoongi asked while sitting in front of Jungkook after ordering all the servants to leave the room.

" No. Hyung you know my pain tolerance "

Yoongi shook his head with a faint smile on his face he poked his finger near Jungkook's left side of the chest.

" Here "

" Hu??"

" Here... Is it pains here??"

Jungkook's hand caressed the left side of the chest vaguely. He feels something like....squeezing....he can't point where. He got hurt in his hand why he is feeling pain here?

" A little maybe "

" Hmm, when I always tell you didn't grow up yet I mean it-"

" Don't call me pup. I hate it. I am an alpha. Grown adult. A powerful alpha who can kill enemies in a blink. An alpha who is mated."

" Sure. I know that. I know you are an alpha who has mated a beautiful omega who is just as stupid, childish, and stubborn as you, Jungkook ah "

" NO..he is not- "

" He is not beautiful-"

" NO, HE IS "

" Okay "

" I...I mean to say...I am not childish."
.
" oh.....okay"

" what?? "

" what? I said okay, Jungkook"

Jungkook looked annoyed. Yoongi can't help but chuckle. He is pup still. A cute one.

" Now will you tell me what happened??"

" As if you don't know. Even if it's Namjoon Hyung he would have reacted the same way."

Yoongi nodded his head as yes.

" oh clearly and not just punching a wall though. He would have brought sky and ocean together. Because he loves me "

" Because he is your alpha too. "

"Are you giving this reason to yourself for what you are feeling.? "

" Because it's the only reason "

" And both of you not even consummated your bond yet, Jungkook "

Jungkook couldn't make eye contact with Yoongi. Because he doesn't know what to say about it. It's not like he never wondered about it. Does just scenting each other make him this possessive?? Is it really after scenting he became this way ?? The answer is maybe no. So he doesn't want to think about it.

Maybe Seokjin never felt the way Jungkook is feeling. Whatever he is feeling which he can't put in words or comprehend. But he sure enjoyed it when Seokjin displayed his rights over him. Strangely he felt good seeing how Seokjin behaved many times as if Jungkook was his which was against his
alpha nature.

Maybe he is too invested in Seokjin while Seokjin is ready to sit with another alpha. He has a big mouth to talk about everything but not for this. It doesn't matter to him. Jungkook didn't matter to him. He never accepted him as his alpha.

As if Jungkook will accept him as his omega.

Never.

And also he will never allow Seokjin to sit with his brother too.

" I don't agree for him to sit next to anyone for any rituals and it's final, Yoongi Hyung. Convey it to your alpha too."

Jungkook left, he didn't even drink the medicine.

Stupid, Yoongi thought.

Maybe Yoongi should send the medication with Seokjin, sure Jungkook will drink. Because Seokjin might close his nose and shove the medicine into his mouth if he plays to take treatment.

It's all getting out of hand, now it needs Yoongi's intrusion. He is sure his alpha might not like it. But he can't let these two stupids hurt themselves anymore.

They are stupid.

Yoongi took the medications from the tray one was for Jungkook to gulp with water, one more to apply over the wound area, and one more to sniff if he had excessive pain.

It's time for Seokjin to know about his fate.