14

Seokjin is running in the palace, he can't help because his alpha walks like the devil. Jungkook's one step equals Seokjin's three steps.

And now he is behind him, he doesn't want to face him remembering how he was naked in front of him just yesterday night. God!!! Embarrassing.

Seokjin even slapped himself on the head for being such a forgetful. Thinking of it what if some other person entered the room, seokjin would have killed himself, it's a big no. But it doesn't mean it is okay for Jungkook to see him naked.

" A mole on the left side of your hip is so ugly"

Jungkook whispered in his ears, thank god he didn't stop he just walked away.

God!!! When did he even see it?? He covered himself though .pervert. And what ugly mole?? He will make Jungkook kiss it. Wait no...not exactly a kiss or something but may be an apology to his beautiful mole.

Sounds better.

Seokjin cooled his expression before entering Prince Taehyung's bedchamber. He doesn't have any idea why Prince called him here. And he felt it was so intruding to ask why Jimin lives in another room.

" Oh, Seokjin come here "

Taehyung gets up from his chair as soon as he sees Seokjin which Seokjin likes more. The way he gives him respect. He started taking out some books from his collections, his room looked like a peaceful library, something like Seokjin loved to spend time here unlike his room where he had to quarrel with Jungkook not to put his wet towel on the bed.

" Come here "

" oh yeah, sorry got lost seeing how Prince's room is well kept"

He smiled as Taehyung gave him a shy smile.

" You like here?"

" yeah, who won't? It looks so peaceful. Look at the small garden you have near the window. And the book collection makes your room more interesting and not to tell all these beautiful paintings add color to your room. It's just so aesthetic here. It defines you well Prince Taehyung"

Taehyung smiled as he listened to Seokjin. His fondness is shown without trying. Taehyung couldn't control his laugh as Seokjin looked embarrassed a little at how he answered a simple question.

Well, it's not just simple. Hearing Seokjin like his room made him happy though he is guilty of this feeling he let himself enjoy it for a bit.

" Thank you for that. And here these are books related to medicine. I heard you wanted to travel for your study purpose and I am sorry I can't support you with that but I thought I could help you in some way. "

Seokjin felt touched by Taehyung's gestures.

" Thank you so much, Prince Taehyung. You are the best prince I have ever met. And it's so kind of you. I will read all these books and make use of it in the future. Also, I know your birthday is coming in the week so I will prepare medicines to boost your health as your birthday gift"

Taehyung shook his head accepting it happily.

" I feel honored, Seok-jin. "

" oh, no. Don't say it that way. I think I should take a leave, I don't want to interrupt your painting session "

While speaking seokjin peeked at the painting. He is always been curious about Taehyung's paintings.

" Sorry I can't show you it's not yet completed "

Taehyung answered seeing Seokjin looking at his paintings which made him a little shy.

"Sorry, just got curious about Prince's view when it comes to paintings."

" what it might be,seokjin??"

" Hmm... maybe happiness. "

" Happiness??"

Seokjin nodded his head looking at Taehyung.

" Something like river, trees or sunsets. Something which makes you happy and calm. Am I correct??"

Taehyung looked amused. He is stuck with that 'his view in painting is about happiness'. He never thought that way but now it seems it's true. And now he wonders was Seokjin is his happiness or if painting him on his canvas is his happiness.

" Yes, you are always correct. Seokjin, will you be my muse someday?"

Seokjin eyes got wide soon he shook his head.

" No...no...me being a muse. It's no way possible, my aunt always tells me I have wheels in my soles. I won't sit anywhere for more than 5 seconds. "

Seokjin smiled nervously he looked so cute Taehyung's heart ached.

" Okay. Then I will paint you from my memory "

" memory!? .hmmm....i...think I should leave now "

Seokjin looked unsure about it. It felt a little strange thinking Taehyung memorized his details to the extent of painting him from memory.

" Sure. "

Seokjin collects books but before leaving suddenly he remembers something

" Oh, I forgot to ask. I heard you are going to stay in the monster-conjuring place on your birthday. Is everything okay??"

Taehyung nodes his head.

" yes, nothing to worry about it. It's an order from King. And we don't get to say anything when it's an order. Though I don't believe in these things my mom thinks something bad might happen on my birthday "

" Even me too. I don't believe in these monsters. They are not real. Though I tried to insist I am not going stay in that room  Queen Mother ordered I should be there with you. I should help you with the rites it seems "

The wrinkles became evident on Taehyung's forehead as he listened to Seokjin.

Why seokjin??

He thought it was just his mom being overprotective. It should be Jimin if anyone going to stay with him not Seokjin. His mother is too traditional when it comes to Alpha and omega relationships.

Then why seokjin is the one going to stay with him??

" Prince Taehyung! "

" Hu... seokjin. I didn't know about it "

" I also got the order this morning. when I told you I don't want to stay in that room nothing personal with you Prince. Hope you understand me "

" yeah, don't worry. I know you. Go and take a rest now "

" Okay. Thank you for the books again"

Seokjin left with a few books, and Taehyung said he would send the remaining books through the workers.

What's all this about? Taehyung couldn't paint anymore.

Seokjin saw Jungkook on the opposite stairs. He can see how JungKook looks so annoyed but when he doesn't. Though it seems he is arguing with his mother which is unlikely.

He doesn't want to know how Jungkook is feeling now but his hormones which are responding to his mate are stressing him out.

Ahhh Jungkook. Seokjin can't be happy looking at pissed Jungkook now because of their bond. He does wonder if just a claiming bite made them feel others' emotions then what if they mate? What if they give their everything to each other?

Seokjin breath hitches whenever he thinks about it. As always he tries to push those thoughts back in his brain.