10

A/N: Let's be interactive! i will try to ask a question after every chapter and answer it myself. Youre all welcome to answer it in the comments and to send me more questions to ask!!!!

When Elle woke up on Saturday morning, she felt better than she had in a long time. She had had a very restful night, had slept completely through the night, which was very rare, and was really looking forward to today, even though she still had to evaluate what felt like countless data.

Joe had been with her for over an hour yesterday, listening with great interest as she explained what she was doing, and had stayed after her explanation to watch her work, since by his own admission he couldn't imagine how this mess of numbers could become a training plan.

He had made the whole thing a little more bearable and had always tried to slip in some joke to get Elle to laugh. Every once in a while, though, his statements would sound so raunchy that they'd both just stare at each other for a few seconds before bursting out laughing.

After the long day in front of the screen, Elle had then decided to go to the gym after work and had gone through her strength exercises again after a successful time on the treadmill.

After a cold shower and a small dinner, she had ended the evening in front of the TV, receiving a message from Celine.

"You and me, tomorrow night, girls night, no argument! I'll pick you up at eight"

Elle had just grinned. She hadn't been out in a long time, but felt it was about time again and a girls night with her best friend sounded quite promising.

After breakfast and two cups of coffee, she sat down in front of the laptop again. If Celine would pick her up at eight, that meant she had to be done with the analyses by seven at the latest.

Countless coffees, a short lunch break and endless curses later, she was really done with all the data, analyses and training plans at just before seven. She quickly sent everything to Paul and closed the laptop. From now on she had her weekend off!

The anticipation of later put her in a really good mood. She finally managed to wash all the dishes from her sink and put them in the cupboards, cleaned up the laundry that was piling up in her room, and still had time to get ready in peace afterwards.

At eight on the dot, her doorbell rang. No sooner had she opened it than Celine fell squealing around her neck. "Hey baby, I'm here" she greeted Elle and hugged her tightly.  Elle just laughed.

"And ready for girls night?" Celine asked as she let go of Elle. Elle nodded. "Just shoes and bag left, then we're good to go" she said slipping into her strappy black heeled sandals.

"woah, woah, what's wrong with you?" Celine asked in surprise, eyeing Elle up and down. "What's supposed to be wrong? You don't like my outfit?" Elle asked confused. "No....I mean, since when do YOU get SO dressed up when we go out? Usually it's just shorts and jeans."

Celine pointed to Elle's outfit, which consisted of a dark coral colored belly top with elongated sleeves, down to the middle of the forearm, but which opened up at the elbow and became more like puff sleeves, and black high-waist pants. With it she wore a silver necklace that had white tear-shaped pearls at the neckline and her creoles.