67

The next week passed and the Bengals won their game away from home against the Ravens quite confidently. This weekend, it was Halloween and the game against the Jets was in New York.

Since all the games had been away so far, Elle still hadn't had a chance to meet Joe's parents, especially his mother, but they had been planning to do that for a long time and in two weeks at the latest during bye week she would finally get to meet them.

Things were going pretty well between Elle and Joe. The staff had been pretty positive about the news, with a few congratulating them every now and then when they happened to run into each other in the hallway.

Elle had also told Joe about the misunderstanding with Michael and they had both laughed about the whole thing for so long that it gave them a stomachache. It seemed that they had both gotten so wrapped up in this jealousy thing that any sign from Michael, even if it hadn't been, had been a sign that he had a crush on Elle.

Elle was especially looking forward to the weekend, because as soon as she would be back from New York that evening, Celine would pick her up and they would go to a rather large Halloween party together.

Celine would officially be there on business and the two of them plus the others in the group, all friends or colleagues of Celine's, would be accompanied by a camera all evening, but Elle was still looking forward to a promising evening of partying with her best friend.

Joe would pick her up from the party that evening and she would spend the night at his place. She was also looking forward to that, because since the night after the double date with Celine and Javier, he and Elle could hardly keep their hands off each other, which only made the nights more beautiful and memorable.

But first up was the game against the Jets and that didn't go well at all. Although the Bengals still led 17-14 at halftime, but after a bad 4th quarter, in which the Jets scored a whole 17 points, the game ended 34-31 for the Jets and the mood of the players was accordingly down.

One had expected that one after the good start of the season, the Jets would defeat, they had taken it nevertheless apparently on the light shoulder and underestimated the opponent quite. For Elle, this fit pretty well into the plan, because the bad mood meant that everyone would finish faster and she would be back in Cincinnati sooner.

Of course, she still wished the boys had won. The loss hurt and she kept having to push away thoughts of canceling on Joe and spending tonight at Celine's instead.

As soon as they got back to the facility, Elle grabbed the bag Celine had given her that had her costume in it. She just knew that she would be wearing the same one as Celine and that it would be SWAT team.

She changed in her office and sighed. Actually, she should have realized that it was a pretty revealing costume if Celine had picked it out, but she hadn't thought it would be that bad.

Although she liked the black leather pants quite a bit and also the bra, which however served as an outer part, was quite nice, but unfortunately it was seen quite well, because the vest, on which SWAT was written on the chest, went only halfway closed and that made quite a cleavage.

The outfit was rounded out with a SWAT cap, black over-the-knee boots, fingerless gloves and a rubber baton. Celine had also packed her a pair of sunglasses, small creoles and a belt. What to do with the belt, Elle didn't know yet.

She had just finished dressing when there was a knock at the door

She had just finished dressing when there was a knock at the door. "Come in" Elle called as she applied mascara and fixed her hair once again.

"oh, wow. That's how you're going out?" Joe stared at her in surprise, but there was a dirty smirk on his lips. "That bad?" Elle asked uncertainly, tugging her bra into place.

"No, you look...stunning. I'd love to rip all your clothes off" he pulled Elle into his arms and gave her a kiss. Laughing, she broke away from him. "Tempting offer, but first we are officially still at work and second I have a party I am expected to attend".

As if on cue, her cell phone lit up. Celine informed her that they were waiting outside. "Too bad" Joe grinned. "I actually just wanted to wish you a good time too and ask if it still stands that you check in when you want me to pick you up"

Elle nodded and gave him a kiss. "Still stands. Have a good night" she bid him goodbye and put her lips on his again. "You should go or I can't promise Celine you'll come to the party" Joe murmured in her ear, running his hand under her bra strap. Elle just laughed, grabbed her stuff, gave Joe one last smile and walked out of the room.

"Finally, there you are" Celine, really in the same outfit as Elle, pulled her into her arms groaning in annoyance. "Sorry, my boyfriend saw the costume here and immediately just thought with his dick" Elle grinned and followed Celine into the car that was driven by one of the cameramen. "Can you blame him? You look fucking sexy" Celine grinned at her. "We'll meet the others at the club by the way" she added.

During the ride to the club Elle still learned that she should wear the belt as a kind of, garter around her thigh and got some plastic handcuffs from Celine to round out the costume, discussing afterwards if SWAT teams even had handcuffs.

When they had met the others in front of the entrance and the camera crew was also ready, they were finally allowed into the club. Elle could hardly wait. It was the first time since the whole covid thing that she was really partying and she was really looking forward to it.

Although it was very strange at first to be in a room with so many people and to be accompanied by a camera all the time, with a few drinks and good music Elle had long forgotten everything around her.

She really blossomed, having fun showing the troupe her favorite trick. Head in neck, shot glass in mouth with opening upwards, turn shot glass without help of hands and drink shot. Countless times she demonstrated it to the others, who just watched in amazement.

When she wasn't drinking shots, she let herself be pulled onto the dance floor by Celine, who kept having to leave with the camera to give kind of in-between interviews

When she wasn't drinking shots, she let herself be pulled onto the dance floor by Celine, who kept having to leave with the camera to give kind of in-between interviews. Close together they let their bodies move to the music and Elle didn't know how much she missed the carefree time dancing with her best friend.

To the guys around her who were giving Celine and her pretty obvious looks, who could blame them with the cleavage the two of them were wearing, they served ice cold with looks, hand gestures and pretty obvious turning away.

They didn't need all that. They were both happily taken. The thought still made Elle smile. Taken, yes, she had a boyfriend. She was in a relationship. She was happy. She had Joe.

After another break from dancing and another drink, after all, they were all on the bill of the TV station Celine worked for and for which they were there today, Elle realized the alcohol was starting to take effect. She had to smile. This was going to be another great night.

Sorry for not posting yesterday. I wasn't feeling very good and it got worse today. Right now I'm waiting for the results of my Covid test. Wish me luck🤞🏽

Question: are you a Halloween person/ do you celebrate Halloween? What was your last costume?

My answer: I like Halloween, well, I like the costumes and the decorations but Im not really celebrating it. It's more of a marketing thing in Germany, at least I think it is.
My last costume was probably a devil but I was 11 or around that age.

Comment your answer and leave a like!

WHO-DEY🧡