65

❗️❗️ this chapter include a sex scene, if you don't want to read it, just skip the chapter, you won't miss anything relevant for the plot of the story ❗️❗️

"It was a lovely night, wasn't it?" smiling, Elle unlocked her apartment door, slipped off her shoes and kicked them off somewhere while she put her bag on the dresser and cleaned it out.

"It was. Celine and Javier are really nice. We can do this more often if you like" Joe replied and took off his shoes too. Elle gave him a smiling look before turning her attention back to her bag.

she definitely needed to unpack her purse and charging cable so she would take them to work tomorrow. She hung her key on the key board for safety, not that she would forget it tomorrow. It wouldn't be the first time....

Suddenly she felt Joe standing right behind her. She smelled his cologne, and it was as if she could feel his breath on her neck. All at once she was stirred up like a teenager.

Instead of turning around, she just stopped and didn't look at him. He stepped even closer to her. "Elle..." he whispered. "...Do you know how crazy you drive me in this outfit?"

He grabbed her waist and gently pulled her close. Goosebumps came over her. But Elle didn't move. Slowly and very tenderly, he brushed her hair aside and then breathed a soft kiss on her neck.

She trembled and then slowly turned around to face him. Now they were standing face to face. They were so close they could feel each other's breath.

Joe took her face in his hands and gently kissed her lips. Very slightly, she now opened her mouth and immediately felt the tip of his tongue carefully, and then with sinking restraint, making its way. The kiss that now followed was so indescribable and so full of intensity that the two forgot the world around them.

Only the here and now counted. The work, the training, all worries were secondary. The kisses were intimate, so full of longing and desire, and they tasted so incredibly good.

"I want you, Elle," he whispered in her ear, and his hot, expectant breath in the crook of her neck drove her almost crazy.

She reached for his hand and slowly led him into her bedroom. It wasn't ten feet to walk, yet they kissed what felt like 1,000 times along the way.

She lay down on the bed, and Joe sat on the edge of it. With a longing look, he glanced at Elle and couldn't help himself.

He kissed her again, over and over, slowly and carefully unzipping her leather skirt. With her help, he first freed her from her black top before pulling the skirt off her body as well. She was now almost naked, only in bra and thong in front of him. He almost felt dizzy. She was so beautiful.

Even more beautiful than he had ever imagined before when he looked at her. Everything was different now. In these precious moments, they would both finally be able to do to each other what he had wanted for so long.

She, too, he was sure, had long hoped for this affection from him. And indeed, now she looked at him with wide, yearning eyes, her beautiful hazel green golden eyes, and smiled. She seemed to be infinitely looking forward to what they were about to do now.

Impatiently he freed himself from his shirt, while Elle removed his belt. When he had also taken off his pants, he bent over Elle. Tenderly and very slowly he unclasped her bra and carefully pulled the straps off her shoulder before simply tossing it to the floor and greedily making his way to her thong.

Elle giggled sweetly as she lifted her hips, allowing Joe to remove the last of the fabric from her body with ease.

The woman who had been driving him crazy on a daily basis for almost 4 months was now completely naked in front of him, enjoying the insane feeling of being so desired by him.