71

Three days later, Elle realized in the morning that her secret had been revealed. They had found out who she was. How did she know? In the morning, as she checked all her social media accounts as usual, her phone nearly crashed when she opened Instagram.

Her follower count had gone from 5k to almost 40k overnight, and new messages followed by the minute. The comments under her pictures piled up and sighing, she turned off Instagram's notifications before her phone exploded from exhaustion.

Celine had also contacted her with a short message.

They found out, so sorry.

She had sent a link to that. Elle could already guess what it was going to be about when she pressed it and immediately landed on an article in some internet magazine.

Finally her identity is known! This is SWAT team girl!

Finally we know who she is! The identity of SWAT team girl has been occupying the internet all week. Brief context: the TV network NBC released a video on Monday that shows reporter Celine Martin (24) with a group at the big Halloween party in Cincinnati on Sunday night. Just hours after the release, the video goes viral on TikTok. The reason? Everyone is fascinated by the unknown woman in the same costume as Martin. The brunette becomes known overnight under the name SWAT team girl and countless small clips from the party night are published about her. However, who the mysterious beauty is remains unknown and neither Martin nor the TV station comment on it.
To the delight of the Internet, SWAT team girl has finally been identified. Elle Simmons is her name and the 24-year-old is no stranger. It's possible that some of you have seen her before, but didn't realize it until now. Simmons is since June this year an athletic trainer assissant with the Cincinnati Bengals and had helped to get Quaterback Joe Burrow (24) back on his feet!
Now the Internet are waiting anxiously for the first reaction from her, because one thing is clear, the Internet loves SWAT team girl Elle Simmons.

Sighing, Elle closed her cell phone and put it away. She just couldn't use it right now. Tense, she made herself a coffee and drank it down in one go. Joe, who had just come out of the bathroom, just looked at her in surprise.

"Not in a good mood this morning?" he asked, giving her a kiss on the forehead before grabbing his breakfast from the fridge. Elle just grumbled to herself and made herself another coffee. "What's wrong baby?" joe asked tenderly, putting his arms around Elle from behind, which Elle clung to with a sigh.

Even though they'd called each other baby just for fun at first, it had become normal over the past few days and Elle kind of liked Joe calling her that. But this morning, not even that could make her mood any better.

"They figured it out" she just mumbled "What?" Joe asked, confused. Sighing, Elle grabbed her phone and opened the article again. Quickly Joe skimmed the article. "Oh fuck, I get it" he pressed a kiss to her hair before turning her so they could face each other.

"But hey, it's not that bad, ok? We'll get through this somehow. Maybe it won't matter as much as you think" Joe tried to reassure her, stroking her cheek. "I already have over 35 thousand more followers overnight" Elle muttered.

Joe stared at her in surprise. "Oh wow, then maybe it does matter more than you think" he mumbled. Elle moaned in exasperation, but Joe pulled her back to him. "Hey, hey, it doesn't matter. It doesn't matter at all, baby" he assured her.

"If...if you don't want to, then you don't have to do anything for it. You don't have to face the public. You don't have to play influencer now just because you suddenly have a few more followers" "a few is good" Elle scoffed.

"What I'm saying, Elle, is that it's not going to change your life. It...it's not going to change anything if you don't want it to. You decide, it's up to you, even...if your face might be a little more familiar now" Joe finished his pep talk.

"You're probably right" Elle leaned against his chest sighing.

Work today had been exhausting. It had apparently spread like wildfire here too that Elle's face and name were trending on any platforms today. The players congratulated her, which Elle only returned with a grumbled thank you.

The highlight, however, came when her mother called her at noon and told her that she was happy that Elle was finally getting the attention she deserved, but that she wished Elle would please wear more clothes next time if she planned to show herself like this on the Internet. Elle's explanation that none of this was planned was not understood by her mother.

Sighing, she ended the conversation and tried to concentrate on the analyses again. But she wasn't on for two minutes when there was a knock at her door. Sighing, she invited the person in and was surprised when PJ came into the room.

PJ was in charge of interview requests and generally making sure the Bengals presented a good image to the outside world. She could only guess the reason he was here and she didn't like that at all.

"Hey Elle. You got a minute?" he asked. Elle nodded and pointed to Michael's chair, who wasn't here right now. Gratefully, PJ sat down and sighed as he crossed his legs, folded his arms in front of his chest and looked at Elle.

"our phones haven't stopped ringing since this morning, all kinds of TV stations, newspaper, freelance reporters, everyone, really everyone, is asking about you Elle. They want a statement on the whole thing from you and...and I'm here to talk to you about how we handle this" he began.

Elle nodded. "Almost figured that" she mumbled. "Since you are officially part of our staff, we are responsible for your marketing. So we need to clarify if and what you want to do" PJ explained further.

"Nothing. I...I don't want to do anything" Elle clarified a bit unsure. PJ smiled encouragingly at her "Ok, yeah, totally understandable. I'm sure it's a little overwhelming, right? Now that Joe and your relationship is also threatening to go all public. Am I right?" Elle just nodded mutely.

"Good, then...that's settled then. We'll let the media know that there will be no comment from you" Elle nodded. "All right. But there's still one question left. Is the club allowed to make a statement about it? Or what if the players are asked about you in the interview? We can tell them to just not comment on it either. Have it your way, Elle."

Elle chewed thoughtfully on her lower lip. "I...I think that should be up to the players and the club. They..they should but please don't reveal any personal information or anything about me, just...give their opinion on the whole thing" she then replied.

"Ok, good. I like that" PJ noted down a few things. "Ok. I'm going to pass that along like that. I think they'll want a statement from Mike or a couple of players. Could also imagine Joe having to expect questions. I'll talk to him again specifically about that" Elle nodded.

"There is one more thing I want to talk to you about though, Elle. I'm sorry to tell you that you need to prepare yourself for the fact that the press, reporters, paparazzi especially the next few days will be looking for every opportunity to get a good shot of you. Especially when you are at the practice field or at the game on Sunday. Try to keep your mind off of it as much as possible and if you can't, get help from Nick or Paul, okay?" Elle nodded.

"Alright, it can be very uncomfortable and stressful the next few days, but you'll get used to it, ok?" PJ assured her. Elle nodded. "We're also not going to post anything on the social media channels for now, or clear it with you before that" he stood up, giving Elle one last encouraging look before walking to the door and stopping for a second.

"And if you somehow change your mind, let me know, ok?" "Will do, thanks, PJ" Elle sighed, "No problem. You'll be fine, Elle. You have pretty good support after all" he winked at her and left the room.

I'm back again, still positive but Im able to do things again so I wanted to post a new chapter!!

The new plot line will be about Elle getting more and more attention from public and the affects of that especially for her relationship with Joe. Hope you will like it!

Question for today: would you like to be famous?

My answer: no, I think it's cool to be famous and have fans and supporters but there is so much negative things coming with being famous especially for your mental health. So if I would become famous, I hope that I wouldn't get that famous so I can still live a normal life haha

Comment your answer and leave a like!

WHO-DEY🧡