104

While the Bengals waited on the field for the stage to finish setting up so they could receive their trophy, most were pulled into interviews or chatted with the Chiefs, some of whom were still on the field as well.

Elle was also asked by a reporter for an interview and since she had already checked with Leila in advance that she would definitely give an interview, she agreed and stood next to the brown-haired woman.

The reporter made the introduction and thanked the studio before turning to Elle. "With me here now is Bengals Athletic Trainer and internet favorite Elle Simmons. Elle, thanks for having time for us and first of all, congratulations on making it to the Super Bowl. How does the win feel?"

"Thank you. It feels incredible. I work with these guys every day and they work very hard. They fought and today they rewarded themselves by going in. We are all very happy to have made it to the Super Bowl" Elle replied smiling.

"It was a very exciting game at the end and that despite the fact that your team was down by 11 points at halftime. Was there a moment when you doubted that you would win the game?"

"No, not at all. After all, we managed to turn a game around against the Chiefs before, so I had total confidence in the guys"

"How do you celebrate the victory today?"

"Oh, I don't know about that at all. I think we'll celebrate a little bit in the locker room later, but then it's back home. Maybe a little more on the plane and maybe some more partying in Cincinnati. I don't know" she shrugged.

"In the locker room? Are you allowed in there then?"

"Oh yeah, the players don't have a problem with it. I'm in there at halftime to check out some of the players. They are always happy when I come in" she laughed.

"And that even though they shower in it? Do they always make sure you don't see them naked then?"

"Well, uhhh, since there are usually cameras in the locker room recording interviews anyway, the players are very careful about that and I usually stand as far away from the shower as possible so it doesn't happen by accident"

"ever seen anyone naked?"

Elle laughed. "No, so far there hasn't been an incident in the locker room"

"Ok, different topic. Quite a few people were curious about what would happen when Brittany Matthews and you met again after you had a little altercation on the internet. What can you tell us about that? Have you guys seen each other at all today?"

"Oh yes. We met before the game and talked it out. We worked it out. No more bad blood. That's all I'm going to say on the subject."

The reporter nodded. "Alright, thank you very much for the interview and congratulations again on winning and making it to the Super Bowl"

"Thank you. WHO-DEY" Elle spoke into the microphone before handing it to the assistant and running back to the team.

By now, Mike Brown, the Bengals board of directors and a few other important people had come onto the field. Elle spotted Sarah and the kids standing around Zac and decided to join them.

"Elle! Congratulations!" Sarah immediately pulled her into a hug before Elle greeted the kids with a high five as well. She then turned to Zac.

"AFC Champions Coach, how do you feel?" she nudged him with a grin. "Insane, right? Who would have thought that at the beginning of the season" Zac laughed. "If you ask him, I'm sure Joe would say he knew" Elle shrugged with a grin.

They briefly analyzed the game before Zac walked up with Mike and a few players. They received the trophy, Mike Brown and Zac gave short speeches, Joe did an interview and a photographer snapped pictures of everything before it was all over too and the players headed to the locker room one by one.

The ATs cleaned up the sidelines and loaded everything into the truck before Elle got one of the tshirts from Nick and then everyone joined the guys in the locker room together.

Along with Instagram Lives, loud music and the smell of cigars, the players exuberantly celebrated their victory and making it to the Super Bowl. The entire coaching staff was gathered as well and the room felt more like a club every minute.

Elle popped in a few live videos, posed for a few pictures as she kept making her way over to Joe, who was standing with Joe Mixon, Tee, T.B and Ja'Marr. Joe Mixon was once again live and was just talking about how Joe already had too many nicknames and that's why he claimed Super Bowl Joe. Joe just didn't say anything to the whole topic, but just smoked his cigar.

When Joe Mixon spotted Elle, he immediately turned the camera away from Joe and took Tee and T.B as shooting partners instead of him, while Elle gave him a grateful smile and looked around once again.

When she was sure no one nearby would catch her on a cell phone, she wrapped her arms around Joe's neck. "Hey again" she grinned at him. "Hey" Joe took a drag from his cigar and blew the smoke up.

"Pretty cool, huh?" she grinned at him. Joe just nodded. "No cameras on us, right?" he asked. Elle shook her head. "Well then, what are we waiting for" he leaned down and put his lips on hers.

Elle giggled into the kiss as Joe's tongue slowly slipped between her lips and into her mouth. His arm wrapped around her waist while he held the cigar away from them both with his other hand.

"Hey, Elle. Come here a minute" Ja'Marr's call interrupted the two of them making out. For a moment Elle had forgotten they were standing in the middle of a locker room full of football players.

"Just gone for a minute" she pressed a quick kiss to Joe's lips. "No problem. I've got to go to the interview anyway. Here keep this for me until I get back" he handed her the cigar, gave her a kiss and disappeared.

Elle quickly stroked her lips, fixed her hair and clothes before making her way, cigar in hand, to Ja'Marr, who was standing next to Joe Mixon, frantically waving her over.

„Damn, girl" Ja'Marr nodded at the cigar as she arrived at the boys. "Ain't mine" Elle explained with a shrug.

"Anyway..." Ja'Marr nodded at Joe Mixon's cell phone, which was still filming the live video. "We want to show people the griddy. Are you in?" Ja'Marr asked.

"Yeah, lets go" Elle grinned and handed Tee the cigar before lining up with Ja'Marr.

more of a fill in chapter, nothing exciting happening just wanted to post the „celebration" in the locker room before moving on from the game

WHO-DEY 🧡