70

"Excuse me what?!" Elle asked, surprised. "How, I mean with what? Why?" she was totally off track. "Well, they...they edited your shot trick into the video and sequences where you see the two of us dancing or you dancing and...and a whole bunch of other scenes from the night that show you. The...the video had so many views right away and everyone went crazy for you, Elle. They...they're already creating thirst traps about you."

"Please tell me that's not true, Celine" Elle sighed in exasperation. "I..I'm sorry, Elle. The..only positive thing is that they don't know who you really are until now...that's why you're now known on the internet as Swat Team Girl" Celine stammered.

Elle quickly typed the name into Google and cringed when she saw the search results. "There are already over 30 articles about me?" she asked in shock. "Not only that, every TV station is covering you. That's...that's why I called you, Elle. It...it won't be long before they find out who you are and...and I just wanted you to hear it from me."

Elle sighed. "Thank you for your honesty, Celine and...I'm not mad at you. It's not like you wanted this when you asked me to come to the party" "thanks, Elle. I'll...get back to you tonight" Celine hung up.

A bit overwhelmed Elle skimmed the articles. 

swat team girl, who's the mysterious woman everyone's freaking out about?

Identity of swat team girl still secret - who is she?

Swat team girl, everything you need to know about the new viral hashtag

Sighing, she closed the pages and tried to focus on her work. The last thing she needed right now, besides work and her relationship, was to become an internet celebrity, but it seemed like she could only hope that no one came along who she really was.

After being at the gym and sweating the frustration of the news off her chest, she was incredibly excited that Joe would be coming soon.

She would definitely tell him about it, in a way it would also affect him if people suddenly knew who she was and she hoped that he could give her the confidence she needed with his words, his manner and simply with his closeness and affection.

No sooner had they finished eating and made themselves comfortable on the sofa than Elle was snuggled up close to Joe, sighing as she wrapped her arms around his muscular torso.

Joe just smiled, pulled Elle to sit on his lap and pressed a kiss to her temple. "You okay? Something's bothering you, isn't it?" he said to her, wrapping his arms around her before placing a kiss on her hair.

"Something's bothering me" Elle just mumbled sighing. "Then talk about it" Joe mumbled back. Elle sighed and turned so she could look at Joe. She sighed again before looking him straight in the eye.

"I...I went viral on the internet" it blurted out of her. Joe looked at her in amusement. "What, really?" Elle nodded, which made Joe laugh. "How? I mean, by what?" suddenly his expression turned serious and almost frightened. "Does...does this have anything to do with me? Did they see us together somewhere?"

Elle shook her head. "no, it has nothing to do with you and...and until now people don't know who I am" sighing she told him about the video of the party from which people on the internet had edited together edits of her.

"Swat team girl? Not really a creative name" Joe remarked. "And...what are thirst traps exactly now?" Elle sighed with a grin. "I feel like I'm dating a boomer, yet I'm only a few months younger than you".

"Make fun of me just because I don't hang out on social media as much as others" Joe countered with a pout, which only made Elle giggle.

"Thirst trap are actually messages or pictures that you send to someone to kind of sexually seduce them. Well, thirst trap edits are mostly edits of famous people, characters, actors or whatever that make that person look very hot and sexy. I'm sure there are thirst traps about you too" Elle explained.

"So lots of little sexy videos of you in that costume are going viral on TikTok right now?" Joe asked, surprised. Elle nodded. "I thought TikTok was only used for dancing and most users were no older than 14" "that changed a long time ago baby" she giggled.

"Can I see the edits of you?" Joe asked with interest. "If you want. I...haven't looked at them myself yet" Elle admitted and picked up her phone. She quickly opened the app and searched for the hashtag SWAT Team girl.

"why am I not surprised you have TikTok?" Joe asked, grinning, while Elle was startled to realize that there were already more than 30k videos under the hashtag.

She looked at a few, most were pretty similar. Some edited together clips from the video of the party that showed Elle, backed with good music. Even though it was really weird to know that other people were creating such videos of her, Elle had to admit that she liked them quite a bit.

"1.3 million likes? Wow, you really went viral" Joe marveled when they found the original video from the TV station. Elle just sighed, nodding.

Concerned, Joe turned to her and looked at her fondly. "Why does this bother you so much? Isn't it a good thing that so many people on the Internet are creating Thirst traps about you?" he asked.

Elle shrugged her shoulders. "It...it's funny. I...I'm an AT, I shouldn't get so much fame. I'm just in the background. I...I'm just afraid that if they find out that's me, so much might change"

"What's going to change, Elle? Well, then the whole world will know you exist. There's nothing wrong with that, right? I think the world deserves to see that there's someone as great as you" Joe brushed a strand of hair from her face and kissed her cheek.

Elle smiled weakly. "You're sweet, but...it would make everything a little harder. We'd have to be careful as hell that they didn't see us. After all, the risk of you being recognized is already high if they know me then too...I'm afraid that would ruin everything"

"Oh baby" Joe sighed and pulled Elle into a hug. Firmly Elle pressed herself against him as he ran his hand over her back comfortingly. "I promise you we will never let something like this destroy what we have, ok?" he whispered in her ear.

She nodded and snuggled up to him. "And, no offense, but you know how the internet is today. Maybe by the day after tomorrow you'll be long forgotten" Joe added. Elle shrugged her shoulders. "Maybe" "we're definitely still enjoying the time you're not known now, ok?" he pressed a kiss to her temple with a grin.

Thank you for 63k reads!!! And for getting the story on #1 in the football ranking again!!! Really appreciate it

Question: what's your biggest fear?

My answer: I'm absolutely terrified of thunderstorms. Don't ask me why, I don't have a traumatic childhood memories with thunderstorms that would explain the fear but when there's thunder and lightning I immediately have such a weird feeling and start to cry lol

Comment your answer and leave a like

WHO-DEY🧡