꧁ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚃𝚠𝚘: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝙶𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝 ꧂

꧁ 𝟹𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅 ꧂

                       "CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT SHES DOING HERE?"
Skyler questioned pointing at Katherine while simultaneously ignoring the woman.

"When we killed Elijah, it broke the compulsion and freed the bitch from the tomb." Damon explained, staring at Katherine in disgust and anger.

"Oh well if it isn't the consequences of your own actions." Skyler mused with a hum.

"How's that possible?" Stefan asked in confusion.

"He's an original." Katherine chimed in, "They have all sorts of special skills."

"I don't want you here, get her out of here." Elena said.

"I don't think it'll be that easy," Skyler commented, studying Katherine as the vampire plays with the dagger, "It never is with Katherine."

Katherine seemed all too smug as she told her doppelgänger, "You need me, Elena."

She set down the dagger and looked around at the rest of the Salvatore's, "You all do."

Stefan scoffed, "Like hell." Skyler silently agreed, glaring at the woman in front of her as she stood beside her twin, her arms crossed.

"We all want the same thing— Klaus dead." Skyler winced, yeah that wasn't exactly what she wanted.

At least not right now. It changed depending on her mood.

"Yet here you all are, running around like chickens with their heads cut off."

"I don't need your help." Elena told her, shaking her head, "And I don't want it."

"And that's incredibly stupid of you."

"Do you know where Klaus is?" Katherine questioned.

Yes, Skyler thought smugly, do you, she raised a brow at Katherine as if the woman suddenly had the ability to read minds and would answer.

"When he's coming, what he look like?"

"Do you?" Skyler questioned, her brow arched.

"If you know something, say it or get out." Damon told her sternly.

"Fine, then I'll just go to the Grill and have some lunch." Katherine responded before looking at Elena and adding in a taunting tone, "Maybe Aunt Jenna's free for a bite."

_________

"I'm beginning to think the bitch is immortal." Skyler muttered around her glass of alcohol as she sits with Kol.

"Wouldn't surprise me." Kol hummed, "She can't seem to stay dead. Maybe we should test it."

Skyler smiled wickedly, "I'd love to."

As if hearing their conversation, Klaus walked in and asked, "So where are we with the plan? Not thinking about breaking it again, are we?"

Skyler scowled, still angry with her best friend for daggering Rebekah, "Hello to you too Klaus."

Klaus winced at his preferred nickname as usually Skyler refused to use it unless she was really pissed.