PROLOGUE

ADAH

Most of my life has always been about living for others. If I go back to time and try to squeeze something that solely is about me?

It's so difficult.

It's not that my life was troubled and hard, it's just I liked it when I didn't use to live it selfishly but for everyone, thinking about others. It was quite like a peace activities for me. Until it became a habit. In the mornings tonight, I start to crazily work hard for others. But of course in exchange for something?

I am not a charity worker!

Money!

I have been a contracted wife for at least 28 men, from India to all around the world.

Until the day I found my passion.

I use to get married to the men, whose parents are dying and they at least wish is see their son's marriage. I have married guys or acted as their girlfriends to save their image. I have done many things, to return the other.

Yeah! This is what I meant when I said I use to live for others.

Always, my job was no less than an actor. Playing another new role, another new rule. And another, dialogues.

Just that I wasn't a star on screen rather in reality.

I simply use to sign the contract with people in need and do my job and come back out. True, many times I ended up encountering creepos, but so do you meet people like that in the office.

Don't you?

I just get paid a lump sum for doing this.

But, not anymore. I realised what I want. And now that I am on the last project of what I used to do. I will end it, and run behind my passion.

I want to be a star but not just behind the scenes. But on the screen, my smile is just not for people's faces but the camera.

There is nothing more beautiful than a person who doesn't like her reflection in the mirror. And I want to be that person.

"Damn! Leave me!" I yelled as I pushed the hands off me, "Sorry! Ma'am but we can't leave you. It was sir's order to bring you," The guard mumbled when he pushed me inside the door. He is at his big royal seat. His one leg on another resting.

"Adarsh! What the hell?" I loudly scolded him. The door closed behind me. When he stood from his seat.

Walking towards me, "You were running away?" He asked me, removing his screen glasses. As he looked up at my face, from his eyes down. His stare, with his stubble cheek and chin, and alluring deadly eyes.

"For clarification of words, I wasn't running away, the period when I was supposed to follow the contract has been ended. And that marks my freedom. I can leave and do anything I want anymore." I clarified his hands out, making a stop from the spreading palm. He still staring at me.

This man was always kind of scary for me. I was weirdly always kind of afraid of him, he was usually of more power than any other guys I know, and his horrifying acts. He hasn't done anything to me but I have seen his anger. His actions when he is mad. It's just not that accepting.

He took in a deep breath, as he slipped his hand in my waist pulling me, while I used my hand as a shield to maintain the distance, this was allowed only in public so that we won't stir issues and doubts but right now wasn't acceptable, "I defy the contract. It's no longer valid. From now on, it's you and me, and pretty damn truth."

What does he mean by this?

"What do you mean?" I asked him frowning. "You can't leave! I don't allow that and the contract isn't a thing to join us anymore. It's our relationship," I heard his ridiculous words, and I pushed him off me.

"I know a good doctor. Check it out. She might give out some good medicine," I told him, frustratingly amused. "We were fake! We are supposed to be fake! And now it's ended! It's time for you on your way! I on mine!" I told him.

And just turned to start to leave again with my bag giving him my corner eyes.

~

Back to the airport to go back to India, but was again caught by the person before me.

He and his men.

Clutching my hands as they all started to drag me.

I screaming and yelling! Trying to free of this grip! And them! But it was just becoming hard for me! I kept fighting but they won't stop. I saw him, but he won't help me or move.

"This is against the contract! You are so damn wrong!" I bawled, his step closer to me, "You are allowed to do whatever you want. Just get fine with the fact that you are mine.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Follow me ⬇️

Instagram-Imculture
Facebook - Imculture
email - imculture0607@gmail.com