23. Worst Case Scenario?

All the dead ends are just a beginning if you turn.

****

ADAH,

As soon as my words left me his dabbing feets stop. And he froze for a minute. He after a long while turned his head my way. And asked me a question again, "I am sorry, I don't think I catch you on what you mean?" He asked me. But I must looked down taking a exhale and inhale to get going on my words.

"I rent myself as a partner not as partner to people. Not as a prostitute. For example - if you have a class reunion and everyone have always bullied you saying you will be left alone your whole life. I become the rented partner to help them in exchange of cost. " I told him. Once again, but he hastely stood up.

My mind going blur for a minute on his reaction. But from what I look at his face, I assume he was just trying to understand it. In a minute or two he sat down back again.

Looking the other way,"Yeah I see what you are thinking. All my big words have a shot form. Called whore. But trust me I am not a who-"

"I know you are not," He interrupted me. As he still wasn't looking my way and ignoring my sight. Standing again. As he sighed. "I think I am gonna go and have some tea. I assume they are not going to let me bring one for you so, I'd see if there is a place where I can get you something that they don't have objection on." He told me, as he was turning to leave.

He is never coming back.

~

RAHAAN,

I didn't know how to react to that? I get what she was telling me? But it was not a tragedy to show my condolences? It was not a good news to show my support?

I don't understand what I was suppose to act like if not this? I know I must have hurt her feelings but leaving her was better option that saying something stupid that would hurt her feelings.

I went on to see that there was a guy roaming around with a tea. I stopped him and told him about the girl who he has to give the tea and gave him so bribe cash. He nodded and went on as I too had a time now so I can think straight.

I came out and found the Adarsh and everyone else around outside, in a car and around the car. He saw me. But ignored it though he stood up and removed the cushion he had around his kneck, and cracked his bones from left to right. Before me.

He removed the hand cast he had. And threw it down. With a smirk. As he yawned with his hands stretched in the air.

The jerk was lying about all the things. He was acting. I wanted to go and rip his smirk. But then he sat inside his car back. Waiting. As he started to count on his fingers, stretching his hands out. Five, four, three. Two. And one. He recieved a phone call. While he picked it up.

His grin getting wider, soon he making his way inside the office. Crossing over me and going on.

What does the call means? I was so shocked to utter a word still i followed him behind. He making his way inside the office she was at, I hovering over the door.

ADAH,

He came my way as he kept his hand on my shoulders I shoving it off me.  "I had warned you long ago, the day you will tell a guy what you do. They will leave you alone. My LOVE!" He whispered near my face. I looking at the empty space.

"Don't think I am bowing to your wishes." I warned him. But he just chuckled. "Even you know how things happened? So go and tell the truth. And lets have a rational talk." I told him but he laughed. "I'd see that," He yelled at me. And asking his man to grab my arm. He started to drag me out. His lawyers by the officers, and the one on the door didn't even bother to come up front and help me when he was doing this.

He got me out of the hospital. As he asked his man to dismiss him.  "I hate you!" I gritted to him. But he didn't care. "You are a jerk! And asshole!" I yelled at his face. But he didn't care. He pushed a ring in my finger, for real and choked my neck  next. "I felt it when you shoved that chair at my back. Trust me!" He laughed at me. And now throwing me in the back seat of the car.

He closed the door. As the driver drew away. Why did he send me away?

What is he going to do?

I turned to only find that they had Rahaan with them.

ADARSH! No he is not!? He can't do that, I was to scream but before I knew they threw him in another car as well.

~

I was closed, in a room. Sprinting back and forth. Here and there. The door opening and Adarsh walking my way.

"Hello, wifey!" He screamed, but I pushed him.

"What did you do to Rahaan? That guy has nothing to do with us and he have done nothing to endure everything! What did you do!" I yelled out at him, but all he did was laugh.

"I did nothing except for tying him and throwing him in river. Soon your star will be everywhere on the screen of how a body all rotten was found!"

"Don't joke with me!" I warned him. But he went silent. And he did grabbed my neck as he throw me on the wall.