38. Phone Number.

~Someone will always point a finger at what you do. These people just need a mirror. ~

ADAH,

"You have got some nerves. Don't you?" I asked him, scoffing at him. This man have gone insane, have he.

I caused him emotional damages? I??? Really! The guy who caught me from the end of world and brought me back again and again. Just because he was an obsessive psycho? He hurt me. With more then just emotions and he is talking about damages.

All the monetary loss was none that I asked for? I never asked him for a penny. I had enough for myself to survive. And you are the one who kept dragging me in four fancy planes.

This were the thing that were going on inside me but what came out, "What are you crapping about?" I asked him, when he just walked in with his man. "This people will file a lawsuit on you for causing all the damages to me in the past previous years. Indeed I wanted this to end on a good note. But I longer see the chances." He said as I just frowned staring at him.

A week ago, be was just a jerk. What happened in this last week that he just ended up ending the marriage and filing a lawsuit against me so quickly? He was accepting me even after having a child. But now he just falled on the ground with these lousy tricks.

"What is up with you?" I asked him, frowning at him. While he shook his head. "I just realised that I don't need to throw my standards that low."

"Oh trust me, there is no more lower then where you are standing. Where can you throw it?" I replied him with verbal slap. While he was lip tighten.

He just took a deep breath, and release it. Which twitched his smile. "I can still have women on my fingers. Must I really take on, the ones that are pregnant with other men's child?" He said it out loud while I realised that my parents were in the same room as me. And they heard him blabbering with his mouth.

They instantly stood up, and stared at me with blank faces." What do you mean? Is the pregnancy rumor true? You consumed adultery?" My dad asked yelling at me while I just couldn't believe the level he had fallen up too.

"What is up? Why are you doing all this? What do you want?" I asked him, when he shook his head and shrugged. Going over to the other side of the couch. While he sat down very peacefully enjoying it.

"I want freedom from you." He said, as he laughed.

"Seems like you are speaking my lines this time." I told him. With a smug. He taking it very entertained. And threw a file taking from his lawyers hand my way, a smile still on his face while I open the file.

And looking at the numbers I stood there. And glared at him with the corner of my eyes." This is the amount you invested on me? This might cost me my parents entire hospital!" I yelled at him. Really and utterly shocked on the way he was behaving when he just frown.

"Don't pay it all at once, you can pay in installments. I mean your old job where you use to sell yourself like bar hostess is still available. You can always have clients to take them on spree?" He asked me, laughing at me.

He crossed it, the part where he should have shut up. My parents didn't new about this. How can he -

How can he say, that? How can he! I was too shunned, my parents. Standing but now fell down on the couch, eyes widen. As if they are going to have heart attack.

"You did what? You use to do what? Is this the child of such man?" My dad asked me, coming to his senses. When I didn't utter a word at him. And just couldn't believe on the man in front of me.

"Babes. Pay me, bit by bit." He said to me nastily. While I just wanted to grab his hair.

"Fine! You want to file a case at me. I am up too. I will sor-"

"You won't do anything. You should get on your knees and beg him to never let these secrets out. And to forgive you. Ask him, and beg him that you will be a faithful wife!" for the first time in life I heard my father screaming. As he pushed me down before him. But I tried to stand up.

"This man killed Lara! Dad! He was the reason she killed herself. And this man is why the table death occurred years ago with me. He did it all, and you are asking me to beg to him?" I asked him, my mother standing up. "What was that about Lara?" She asked me. As she looked at him.

"Did you kill me poor baby?" She asked him. When he stood up from there. And just started to walk away with a back wave?

That asshole man!

"She killed herself. How can someone make someone kill herself - I am not a psychologist?" He said leaving while I just stood there with the file in my hand that' says the number bigger then my phone number. To pay him off.

I know something is up. Why would he make a decision that big suddenly and do things that are not him??