30. Years Ago.

Just one more day.

ADAH,

I told him, his eyes blinking again and again. "What do you mean?" He asked me. As if I know the answer of this question?

I just chuckled looking the other way and came back to look at him. "Why did that girl died on my table Adarsh?" I asked him, he making a frown. And looked at the other way. "When did you find out?" His question, thank god he is not bothering to deny anything any more.

"Just before my sister died."I told him."Well, that's THAT!" He said, as he wasn't meeting my eyes. He knows he made a mistake, he knows he fucked up. "It doesn't matter anymore!" He said, looking at me now. With a proud face, and held high. He doesn't regrets anything. He came my way. And extend his hands, "I wanted to propose to here, today. But you ruined it." He said, slidding his ring in my hand with a force.

Crossing me, leaving behind.

~

He didn't talk to me after that, or looked at me. Whenever we ended up crossing face, he would. Ignore me and leave.

I, was shocked for the way he was behaving with guilt that he desperately tried to hide. But failed. The couple were leaving now for there stay in Paraguay now, everyone bidding them bye.  Kiara, coming to hug me before she left with her, not so great husband. I don't understand why he roams around with men looking as if they can squeeze you and eat alive.

I turned, to see that the group of guys who were bidding byes to her husband, were standing on the other side of  trackway behind the garden, talking and sipping champagne.

Drinking all the time!

But there was my bout to be husband as  well, he looked at me, our eyes meeting but he turned it to look at other way. Back again.

"You are good choice for someone like him, who is your father's successor now?" His mother asked me, I turning blank. Right she might think of this is political prospective, "It'll be me, since my sister is no longer alive." I told her, she laughing and nodding.  "You sure about that," She turned laughing and leaving.

She sickens me, as well.

What does she means? You sure about that? I saw her. Jumping off 65th floor.

~

It was after day now, I in my room, when I heard the knock on my hotel room door.  I went over towards the door, opening it finding his standing up before me. "If you are packed up, we need to leave now." He said, I nodding, coming inside the hotel helpers helping to take the things down.

When he left with them, I followed Adarsh behind him, when he walked out and away soon from me, but there is an elevator that we have to share, so even if he leaves walking fast, he'd still have to wait with me.

"Your mother was calling me earlier. How about you pick up your phone?" He said trying to be mean. But I didn't answer his attitude. I just ignored like didn't heard him talk at all.

He didn't spoke to me again, though out the car ride, to airport either. Probably hurt by my discretion."They'd need a photo of our wedding announcement for the magazine. We are going to the location first. Then we are going to meet the wedding planner for the arrangements." He said, on the way to our flights.

"There is a dinner arrangements with all the directors of our company following the same day." He completed. Us making a way for his private jet.

Walking inside. I just climbed over and went over to the little cabin rooms, he had custom made. And closed the cabin door behind me. Ignoring for all the further clattering of his.

He acts so subtle. When I can feel him all enraged inside right now. What does he think he is? I rolled my eyes, sighing.
"Ma'am please get seated with your seat belt for the take off," I heard the air hostess saying to me as well as the announcement. When I came out and went over the chair. Far away from his, and sat down. With the seat belt.

He looked at me from a far, but didn't say anything or came my way, just let it rest. Considering how clingy he can be it was much to my shock that he can remain distant. I hope he is always sulked in some kind of guilt our entire  marriage.

~

When I woke up, I had a cover over me, while I was tied on the seat belt, it was a turbulence that shocked me to wake up. I opened my eyes looking down at the white sheet covering me, while the part my legs were exposed feeling chilly.

He must have found me, being cold. I looked around trying to find him, but he was no where. I undid my the seatbelt, and pushed it aside standing up. Walking, wasn't intentionally searching for him but just walking towards the bathroom.

He on the other side sitting with his file, he saw me, looking up from his file, finding me walking in the bathroom. I attended to my business, coming out. As I came to the seating, finding a air hostess with a coffee.

"I didn't order, it." I told her she pouring me the cup, giving me a nod, "Sir asked," She said. I scoffing.

And sat down. Hearing some strange noise from the other side.

I wanted to ignore it but I still followed the sound.

Finding, Adarsh on the ground!