12. (Pasting)

Memories hurt because you can't re-live them.

*****

ADARSH,

I was more then surprised when I met that girl last time, and since then I just can't bring myself to forget her. Everything about her is extraordinary.

She has this presence, that makes your crave a minute extra with her. Even though that feminist part of her can be annoying sometimes, still that can't be count as her cons?

"Sir, here," I heard my assistant talk behind me about the work, I nodding at him, as he left with the papers he was here with.

And left me alone to wander about that beautiful girl.

Ahh! This can't get any worser than this I am not paying attention on my work, so I can peacefully think about a girl? Is  that more pathetic then I know?

~

I was around the same bar, ah, who am I lying to? I drove toward the same bar hoping that I might get to witness her again.

But maybe waiting three hours and forty two minutes weren't enough for her to virtually show up?

Right? And here I was thinking, when suddenly a woman fell over my car front. Over my windshield.

She had blood all over her face, while she was stomping on the shield. Her eyes were darken probably the make up, and she was looking like a complete mess, but before I could figure out what is happening, someone caught her head and pulled her over the shield. And hit her to fall back.

Coming to my senses, with went like minutes after, I came out of the door. Only to find a big man grabbing her hair, and hitting her over and over again, on her face. She stumbling down, as he raised his feet just to kick her

And, that's it... He is demanding his death note.

I strike over him and getting my grip over his kneck, while I pulled him backwards, choking him with my fist, throwing him over the other car's dashboard. The fury in me had lost its limit trail,

As I grabbed his hair, the same way, and punched him right on his eyes, making him bust in head from the car and almost turn him blind with the punch. He was reeking of alcohol.

I kept punching him on his face, when he had surrender without even trying. "You should have never touch that woman like that?" I yelled at him before my punches, as I twisted his arms behind him. Making him fall down the same way, raising my legs to kick his ass.

As one after the another, I trampled over him. Sweating and furious, while the way he treated her kept repeating over my head. I wasn't yelling much, but I was huffing. Until the girl crawled over to me holding over my arms. "Don't," she whispered, making me stop.

"Call the cops," She told me in a mumble again. As she fell back, making me reach out to hold her in my arms. Her head, to her face she was bleeding all the way, and everywhere. Her face had darken at places, while she ran into unconsciousness.

~

ADAH,

My face was hurting to much, and my head was on the verge to bust out. While I pressured myself to open my eyes.

Finding this unfamiliar white ceiling above me, I turned my head to find this huge self portrait of a guy on the wall, which wasn't even his face but rather his back. And his side look. The portrait all over his wall.

Are there people that self obsessed?

Wait! Is that my concern in a situation like this? I am at a stranger's house. What the hell! What happened yesterday?

"Good morning?" I heard this husky rumbling voice, making me almost jump out of the bed, my head turning for the source. To only find the guy from the club, what was his name again? I am no good with names!

Ayan? Ahan? Anything with 'A'

Just in his white towel around his waist, and his portrait wasn't lying about his back. He has some serious muscular body. That was more then just drool worthy.

"I found something over the floor there," He saying his word, jerking his chin over the floor beneath my feet, I turned my head to see what it was.

When he suddenly jumped over the bed beside my face, right before me, half sitting just on his knees and hands support,"Your jaw,"

Oh my god! I scrunched my eyes, and consumed my cringe, turning over his face right before me.

His, perfect proportioned look, with his beautiful jawline and drowning eyes, that were constantly staring at my lips. And I dared to not go over his lips. Because the lump in my kneck was urging me to gulp down and share around the wrong idea.

We both had locked our eyes for more then couple of minutes, when he broke the silence.

"By the way, maybe it didn't came to your notice, but, you are not wearing any clothes," His sudden words kind of confused me, "What?" I asking him, frowning.

When he repeated, "You are naked," His words made me froze, a smirk plastered on his face.

"Pretty soon for you to tell me that!" I jumped out of the bed, far away from him with the blanket sheets. Around me, over the wall.

He giggling as he lied down on the bed, just with the towels around him.

"You are suck a jerk! Did we? Do it?" I asked him yelling! "You took advantage of a unconscious woman?! You scumbag!" I yelled throwing the vase in the bed side table to over his face that he dodged over on the bathroom door.

And sat up, his face turning my way with his brow twitched. "Quite an assumption-ist?" He twisted his lips, we he stood off from the bed.

"You have internal wound. The nurse had to cover them up,"

------------------------------------------------------------

Hey readers,

Who do you ship now?

Darsh-Dah? Or Dahaan?

But, he honest Darsh-Dah are kind cute? Aren't they?

Follow me ⬇️

Instagram-Imculture
Facebook - Imculture
email - imculture0607@gmail.com