45. Loosing The Worst Way.

~Think big, so even if you fall, you are still steps up then others.

ADAH,

I couldn't believe what I saw, Rahaan the peaceful guy who looked like he can't even hurt an ant was right now talking like he had been planning things alot lately which is a pure shock to me. Was he around me so he can get this out? Did he use to me make his way in the between the chaos and use it against him?
I wasn't expecting this.

But looking at Adarsh's face, he was neutral. "I have lost it all man, I am afraid of loosing anything anymore. The thing most important to me is gone, from my reach. I'm not scared of being in a hospital anymore.."he said standing up and taking his step closer.

"Send it out. Even i want to give this world a gift." He said to me.

Midnight? It's like in 8 minutes? What is he doing. He started to walk towards the car. I looked at him walking away, and I didn't bother asking him or telling him anything anymore. Given how much he have just lost the hope in his life. He is in living hell anyways. He just sat in his car and drove off. No one uttered a word. I turned to see this strange guy before me.

Who was a stranger but have been my peace.

"Whats going on?" I asked him, bringing up my courage when he told me.. "I didn't wanted to hurt you. And I wasn't with you for such purpose. But it didn't hurt me to get things under my umbrella for once." He said to me, I wasn't mad at him but he explained to me, assuming that I am.

"I know," I tole him. The man left this place, but his presence still felt here around me and it was wierd. "Are you? Are you actually releasing this on air?" I asked him. He looking at me so closely."You want me not to?" He asked me i instantly shook my head.. "Not at all. This is your fight you pave the way, who am I to make decisions for you?" I told him. And he didn't say anything after at all.

He just asked me with his hand gestured to sit in the car with him. He looked at me, reading me but before he can look through the shelf of my expressions I just turned and walked over towards his car. He asked me sit. I sit inside. He coming over and starting to drive. "You have a car?" I asked him to kill the intense look in his eyes. He shaking his head. "No, it's my brother's. The one you met," He said to me and began to drive.

He was silent for a while now. When I asked him, "How did you know that I was the one who killed Misha?" I asked him. I have heard about wrong time, but never knew it would be right now.

"Your name, it was awkwardly familiar since the beginning. And when I found out your surname and you are doctor. It just all made sense." He told me, when I have a slight nod. "Were you mad when you found out?" I asked him, he gave a a little twich from his neck. "At the beginning, but when i heard that how you have been moving around countries because of the guilts you bared for her. It made me feel at ease, that I am not the only one suffering her death and running away from her memories. And also, that you cared about it and her. It was a consolation. "He told me. And of course, the level he thinks with his rational head astounds me.

It was a minute in midnight. And, he started the radio. He is seriously releasing it out in public. The song was playing in the radio, mostly at it ending, and it did end as the announcer started to speak. I was expecting her to reveal the audio. But she just said some things from here and there and shut of.

"You?" I jumped on my seat. He making a turn. "I just want him to suffer in regret." he said but the radio began beeping red, as the announcer on the other number if radio announced a news. News that shook me and him off our seats, he shoved his foot on the break. I and him freezing together. I turned to see his face, and he was just frozen.

"Did? We heard?" I began to ask, but the announcement on the news was repeating itself. I jumped to remove my phone off from my pocket surveying the Internet and it was true, the news just aired like a minute ago. It was so fucking true. He hit on the accelator starting the car, as he started to drive roughly back. He didn't utter a word and I didn't had any sense in me left to think. I was clouded, with god knows what. I can't even focus enough on what the hell am I thinking right now.

He made turns after turns, driving off back near his Villa, at the office building. As he parked the car out. He caught my hand, I looked up at his face, he and I bit our lips. We came out walking towards the bunch of crowds, shoving the people aside, and the closer we get, the more things before us was getting visible.

Its true, its so fucking true. How can he? How can he jump of a building and attempt a suicide?

How can you! Adarsh!