29. Marriage.

We all are trying to not to fall, when the end of us  all are just in coffin.

ADAH,

I looked around when I heard Kiara called me, turning to see her. She walking my way, she wanted some help with the dress, so I helped her. She was step sibling of Adarsh, after his mother died years ago, his father married another woman, Kiara's mother. She smiled at me. Thanking me left for her first dance.

I looking round at the crowd, when Adarsh walked my way. And extended his hand. "Dance?" He asked me, I shaking my head. "Come on, we are in the most romantic city of world?" He said, as he just took my hand. And dragged me in the bunch of couples dancing with the married couple.

His hands, on my back of waist, his hands in mine. While he swayed back and forth. Smiling like an idiot at me. "You look so beautiful. I can't wait till our wedding date," He said swaying back and forth. Before, my eyes travelled up to this guy.

Standing his eyes, wide open. And shocked. "I know, I saw him a while ago," Adarsh said to my wide eyes. I gulping down. "Happens to be that Kiara was with his help when she was stranded." he explained to me. While I just looked down away from the guy's eyes.

He must be thinking that. I believed in my fate. And just accepted it?

Only if he realises what this past three month have been for me. The guy swinged me around, rolling when I was taken to change of partners, I ending up in hands of Kiara's husband. Someone too. Who is forcing a girl to marry him.

He took me by his charm gestures of a polite bow. Which I knew was just acts. I danced with him. Back and forth, before I was passed on to Adarsh's father himself.

He was little annoyed by his son's choice because I wasn't the person, he was looking forward for. Adarsh to marry.

"You are not my ideal choice for daughter-in-law. But I have to accept you." He said, when I just ignored his eyes. "Don't worry, sir. You son is not mine either." I gritted him, he looking up at me, and then the partners were changed, I was back at Adarsh, "That bitch," He murmuring in himself. I raising my brow.

"The woman my father have married is a money grubbing bitch, she is throwing Kiara in this vain for it." He said, "Do you really believe hell fries people like her? Because she is the fritters, God would die consuming!" He said, my mind and my face laughing.

"That's a story you heard in childhood. Things like that don't happen in real life." I told him laughing when he looked the other way,

"You are laughing after a month." He reconciled, something I had forgotten about. "I'm sorry about your sis-" He began but I stopped him, because I didn't want dto relive the whole unsettling memory once again.

It was hard for me already, I won't like it to happen all over again in my head. "Don't, please!" I stopped him. He shutting himself down. Looking around all the crowd.

"This is foreign crown, they won't mind me leaning in and kissing you." He said, pulling me in his chest, as he forced me his kiss.

I didn't really attend to his act, but I didn't and couldn't revolt either. We were married before, and we are going to get married again. I don't know what will change? Why is so happy about it?

The marriage be and I led, or will lead is nothing but his forced emotions at me. Years ago, when I met him. I didn't thought, I would end up in the circle of hell like this.

If I can undo any of it, I'd go all the way to years, for how I came over to the thought of being a hoe if that's what everyone calls me.

He went back, the dance song ending. We all pulled away from our characters. He taking my hand. As he started to drag me away.

He was taking me somewhere but I don't, know, us ending up over the stairs, climbing up the four flights, and over the top of the banquet.

The eiffel tower visible, "I told them the forecast is wrong and there won't be rain, but they just won't listen to me. They could have had the most beautiful wedding." He said to me, while he pulled me over the edge of roof, the sun settling down.

I don't understand it, even though he knows that I am in no way accept him the same way, he still tries to make it better with all his efforts that makes me guilty.

He turned towards me, leaving my hand. While he walked ahead himself. Boundaries, where he rested himself.
"I know you hate me, for everything. But I never understood why were you so desperate to set apart from me?" He asked me. But answered himself. "I know I am eccentric. And a true jerk, but there is something that you never tell me." He asked me,

The playback of years ago with him.

"My sister died, I'd never be able to prove it anyways. That's why I just down care anymore. And I am going to marry you." I told him

He turning my way, "Prove what?" He asked me.

"That my medical accident, wasn't really accident?" I told him. "The reason I gave up on everything. And became. What you screamed at my face that night. A hoe."