47. Saving Enemy.

~I died the day I thought I can surpass someone else. ~

RAHAAN

As soon as the thought crossed me, I couldn't believe if that was going to be true. I mean its just ridiculous thoughts. It's just a tragedy happened with me taking troll right. What I am thinking can't and won't happen with him.

Right?

I turned my face to Mrs. Dhar who by now sat down, she didn't look sad at all. Instead she was typing something on her phone, a smile crippling on her face, I stepped towards her, but she hurriedly hide the phone. Whatever is happening is not good is what crossed my head. I strode towards them, and i sat beside her.

"He was a nice guy." I said slowly, if I want anything out it must be fast. "Yeah sure he was." She said sarcastically.

"Do you think he will survive?" I asked, she shook her head. "We can't say anything, his head must be crushed even if he lives he won't be normal or maybe in coma." She stated, but then a smirk passed her face.

"I think his dying is better." I tried only to trigger her, and she jerked her head my way. "You think so too don't you?" A big smile on her face, I hurriedly nodded. "Of course."

"If he hungs himself halfway. My daughter will forever feel guilty and give up her happiness to be around that man and help him get through. That doesn't makes sense. I don't want that for Adah. She have suffered enough." She said, I have a nod.

"Plus, he almost killed our daughter. He almost killed Lara, I don't want him to be alive despite." She said anger flashing on her face.

Wait. What does Almost means?

"Lara is dead right? You had her funeral? She was declared death? Didn't Adah saw it?" I asked frowning at her. She saw me with stress. "I mean, she is dead." she said, and she shut her eyes.

"This doesn't makes sense. She was dead." I yelled loudly. She nodding. "She is half dead." She finally confessed my head turned her way.

"Half dead!" I asked her, she shush me.

"She have become crazy and we don't want people know that, but if Adah knew she would feel no shame and won't reciprocate with our decision, so we have her death hidden, she was in hospital on the mountains. Now she turned sane again. Finally. She wanted revenge, so she pushed Adarsh off the office floor. Same thing he did. You see tit for tat. "

This is insane!! No!

This is fucking insane!

" What are you doing Adarsh?" I yelled, stepping up.

"Think about Adah, he wasn't meant to stay alive if now he survives Adah's future will be ruined with the baby and this man."

"The baby! Jagdish raped her to avenge your daughter. Don't you feel guilty that you have already ruined it for her?" I asked, frowning at her, she laughed. "We didn't even know about there relationship. Or we would have told him about Lara being alive. But as said, we didn't want people to find out that she have gone crazy!"

Fuck this!

I started to shove the door loudly, I banged on it to interrupt the operation. And soon the nurse opened the door. I strode in staring at Adah. She looked at me like I am gone insane.

" Adah, we need to take Adarsh in another hospital. Your father is trying to kill him."I know that this accusation was so big for her father and she was mad at me, was legit.

She looked at me, my eyes darting at the lifeless Adarsh and her her open muscles.

" What are you saying. Why would my father kill anyone. He is a doctor. He will even save his enemy if thats what he need to do." She said, getting angry at me. I understand her frustration but she needs to hear me. I sighed, and looked at her face, eyes deeply in her.

" Adah, even if he wakes up, he will be half alive and they don't want you to struggle with him your entire life in guilt. Please listen to me." I begged her, she made a pout.

"You are insane! Go away now and let us do our work." She said she was in blue suit and mask. She was crazy. "He needs immediate help." She said tears falling down. She wants to save him. And  if that's what she wants she must take him out of here.

I went towards her and I grabbed his hand and stared in his eyes. "Look at me. Trust me I'm not lying, believe me. Please."I couldn't bring up more words to explain her, the situation was out of my hand. I can't push her more with talking shit about her family when I don't even have a proof that I am not lying to her.

She stared at me briefly but shook her head."No! No I don't understand this and I won't believe you. You are interrupting a surgery while he is halfway open."

By this moment the guards were already here and dragging me away, she just looked at me and didn't understand. "Fine! Don't believe me, but just for assurance. Can you change the equipments and do the surgery yourself please??" I screamed at her.

She didn't turn my way. I was taken away in a dark room like prison and I was locked inside, they instructed that police soon is going to arrive here. Damn! I wanted to yell.

Please, please Adah! Change thr equipments and the doctor. Please.

I begged the god, which I have never called out to. I shove my hand in my pocket and called my brother, "What's wrong?" He asked me, I told him everything and he said he is arriving.

Damn, Adah, please just stop the surgery now.