3. Met On The Edge.

It's not that the world doesn't see, it's just too much light in a person in unviable to see...

~

ADAH,

I was told when I was a child, that world is not a nice place, But I didn't like to hear the negative words, until life throwed me an example.

I was trying to be a happiness and helpful to someone in exchange for nothing but I got stucked the wrong place. And that's this man I don't like and am sligest bit interested.

I am type of person who comes up with logic and beliefs are fixated there.

Maybe that's why I am not into this man, beacause things were pure business and even though I like some little things about him.

Its not right to cross the professionalism and turning in an actual gold digger.

So I want to run away

No. Matter what?

I gave him the letter. But even I don't know why? All I see is that there is hope in him that he can help escape this place, from what I overheard his conversation today, that he is going to change his destination from Germany to Tokyo. If that's possible even I might escape this all.

And Tokyo. A place Adarsh won't even ever imagine I would go there. I'll just meet this guy and ask him to take me Tokyo with him. I know, I can go alone there too. But, just, maybe having a manpower around me, which by the way I am not very desperate to have will help me stay strong. Also an alone girl will come easily in sight of all the men of Adarsh.

Anyways!

I will run out of the big castle of Adarsh near evening and I will run to get what I am supposed to get. Freedom.

He watched me strangely when I kept the paper on his magazine, while hiding to get in sight of anyone. He watched in the reflection of mirror and caught the paper, smashing it mercilessly. And didn't throw it because he saw one of Adarsh men watching him. Throwing it would make Adarsh read it. And once that reaches in hand
I would be dead.

Well, let's minus that deadly look he isn't bad, at least cares. That scores him to have a chance to get me safely. And I am confident that even still he threw it away. He will definitely come there. No one want a girl to be standing somewhere all alone? Do they? No! Man!

"Is your whory acts done!? We can leave now right?" I heard someone behind me, again

He was furious though, he caught my arm and made me stand up from the chair. Almost like he was going to throw me, if i didn't had his grip up on me.  "You said you wanted to do modeling. What was that earlier? Why did you had to lean and kiss him? This is not acceptable for me! You know how much I despise things like this? Yet? You crossed your limits!" He was angry and started to spout his anger on me over the kiss scene I did.

"This is part of my work. Just the way the part of your work is, kissing woman's hand dozen times. In parties. Dancing with random woman ten times. And etc! Etc! Etc!" I replied back! Because I know I ain't wrong. We all know everything! Behind those smirks.

" You think I kiss them with motives behind me? I am doing basic etiquettes of greeting! "He started to give out explanations but I don't care about them. I just jerked his hands off my arms and sat back."Wanna do modeling? Do for charity, with kids! And toiletries with tissue papers in your hand!" How more absurd anyone can ever be in their life then this was man was being? "I just ignored him and started to remove my wakeup with the wet swipes. His still beside me.

And trying to calm his nerves down." Whatever you are going back home with me. I'll find jobs, suitable ones for you now on."He made a vague promise which I didn't even demand for.

" What in the world? You will find me jobs! Do you nothing better to do? Adarsh for past weeks you have been following me around literally everywhere! You see that! At this rate you will be not am utmost billionaire but rather utmost man in bankruptcy."I am already laying the foundation for having a successful escape without him following me, till the Brandenburg Gate.

" That won't happen! I am doing my job well, when required. Okay!? My Love? "He asked, smiling. Making me frown and irritated. When I sneered at him and standing up I went in the changing room. Someone out from my sight.

~

Now, with force or without force, I was once again dragged out in a castle like house of this man. I came out of car, tracing the exists this man doesn't have his security standing that he intendedly hired after my first attempt of running away. Standing literally every where. Entering in the castle, I kept looking for a way out but he don't have any single one.

"What are you staring around at? If your eyes wanna wander somewhere? Ask them to wander on me, love." He muttered beside me sliping his hand in mine but I just shrugged it off. I went in my room closing my door out. He staring at me closing it on his face. I turning as I went and lay down on my bed. Sighing, and looking up. This is so exhausting!

~

I opened my eyes, thinking I slept for. Hours! But checking my phone it barely came out as ten minutes. I sighed, and again went on sleeping after changing into something comfortable. My door opening as I saw Adarsh walking inside.

"Knock! Before you come inside!" I warned him, when he knocked on the wall. And came towards my side. "What do you want?" I asked frowning at him. He shaking his head. "Nothing! Just that you are so beautiful! And I was craving a kiss!" He tried coming up on me, but I pushed him back. Making him fall down. "I am not that type of woman! You are well aware! And never ever cross you lines! I will. Never ever be yours!" I said as I picked the pillows and thew it on him. "Even on my work place! You dared to lay you hands on me! Just that I couldn't create a drama there. But here I won't forgive any of your mistakes! Is that clear! Mister?" I asked him.

"Your sister Lara called me."

Why the hell is he bringing her up? This is not what I am talking about. "What about that?" I asked him,

It something is going on. He shouldn't be an asshole! By coming at me right? He should rest with me? This asshole!

He came to me again, his arms again rising for me. When he hugged me, I don't know the reason why?

"Your mother, is no longer in the world! We need to leave now, if you want to attend her funeral!"

-----------------------------------------------------------Follow me ⬇️

Instagram-Imculture
Facebook - Imculture
email - imculture0607@gmail.com