2. Looks.

The little me that lives beneath all the lies, is the real me. The one you see, is all pretence.

~

ADAH,

Life isn't suppose to be perfect, because if all the problems will dissapeare, people will attack people for there greed of more.

So, if it all makes you troubled in the little you have its for better.

And I get it,

And I am fine the life is not perfect! But all I demand is a perfect make up! Why is so hard? My first shoot ever, if I don't look good, will I ever get another chance? Ahh!

I was all set and ready after hours of makeup. Not because I have a bad skin but because, of some stupid workers who don't know how to use there hands the right way. I was sitting in front of the mirror where I was supposed to get ready, when I looked in the detailed little thing beside my reflection in the mirror. Behind me on the table, with a magazine.

And even I don't know, how come I instantly recognized, who it was. The guy I met earlier. Focused on something on the table, strangely, the way he was concentrating had me, just staring at him through the reflection. His eyes not coming up or down, even for a second, as if he was trying to ignore having conversations with people.

Strange man.

While I was watching him a hindrance appeared in front of mirror, taking his refection away, and annoying the shit out of me, as I jerked my hand on the bouquet, making it fall down. And kelt staring at the mirror.

"Rude!" I heard the annoying person it was, who bought the bouquet for me. "You shouldn't do that to someone who brought you flowers, you know?" He asked trying to have my attention.

While, just for the safety of the man on chair, I took my eyes away. Adarsh will kick his ass, if he sees me staring at him after he saw me talking with him at Brandenburg Gate. He is a little temper psychotic asshole!

He leaned closer to my face, shocking me for a brief seconds, "What the hell are you doing?" I asked frowning at him, he staring at me closely, "Is eyebrow twitched?" He asked, when I immediately jumped in my seat, staring at my face closely to the mirror, but suddenly he clutched my waist from behind.

"I was kidding, you look perfect," He with his intentionally huffing voice muttered in my ear, his hands around my waist, holding on, while I was holding on my anger. My eyes running to the reflection of man, watching us, in the mirror.

For the first time, he taking his eyes off the magazines. But weirdly he and I both ended up caughting each other's eyes on the reflection. As I took off immediately.

"Darsh! Please! Get off me! Leave me!" I loudly demanded from him, he shaking his head, "I came here to surprise you!" He said, keeping his lips on my kneck. While I fought his intertwined hand on my lower waist, trying to break the gut of two hands. That were too tight for me. "Darsh! Leave me!" I called him all over again but he wouldn't take it off. I closed my eyes, trying to take deep breaths.

"Where your eyes at?" Suddenly hearing his huffing and calm voice in dominant, and scary tone, making me shot my eyes open. He let his hands go suddenly, making something stuck in my neck that I can't gulp down. I turned to look ahead, towards his eyes. "I'm going back to India. You coming with me! And not going to run away from the airport, this time. " He informed me, or more like order me.

Why can't this man understand? That I gave nothing to do with him? Why can't this man just grasp the fact that this was just a deal! And that I bare no feelings for him!