36. Decision.

~Sometimes its better to stay alone rather then caught up with people that ain't worth it. ~

ADAH,

"You okay? Why are turning all pale?" He asked me looking at me with worrisome face, when I nodded. "Yeah I am, I am okay!"

This day, couldn't have anything more fucked, that it already had. I had too many rush in my heart, that I wasn't feeling anything right now. Like, I tried to block it all away. Or perhaps he calmed me down.

It was either of two. "You are going back soon?" I asked him, raising my brow. He shaking his head. "No, I'm gonna take on with my cousin in business," He said explaining, while I gave an acknowledgement nod to him.

"You? Why are you walking around at night alone? Let me take you to your house," He asked me standing up. When I refused to and kept being seated. He was little astound but after things he have witnessed about me.

I am sure this ain't that getting him. "Is everything okay? You can talk to me if you want. Since I know most of it. Did you wedding took place? Or is he still pushing you on edge? He proposed you last time and looking on how close you have gotten. I can tell that it is going well." He said, asked. I was confused.

Was that a taunt? Genuine concern?

"It's not that things are going good. I have just accepted, that there is no going back from him." I told him, he twitching his brow. As he made a pout. "Well, the closely I see your situation. It can't be helped." He said to me so, not bothered. And that kind of hurt me.

But it's not like he said it first, I put the words in his mouth. He sat back down beside me. While I fidegtting with my finger, was lost in nowhere."What is it?" He asked me. When I was just too lost on thinking, and just blabbered.

"I have been raped, in my unconsciousness. And now I am pregnant with that person 's child. I don't know.... I don't know who it is? Or what happened. Its just. I found it today."I said it all in one go to him. When he froze.

He didn't utter a word the more I wanted him to. And I know what this is about. He must be disgusted by me the way Adarsh went when he found it to be positive. That's why he neither followed me like all times or send someone.

But I don't know why I told him? Maybe because when I told him about my job. He didn't judge me or treated me differently?

Was it the reason?

He took a moment or two to grasp it down before he bagan talking again. "What did Adarsh, say or do?" He asked me. "He stood there like a clown. And looked at me like I was the most ugly thing in the world." I said to him.

When he looked at me, which I assumed would be pity but it wasn't.  He stared at my face, "It's not you. And it's not your fault. Don't let your pain paint the picture for you. I am sure he was equally surprised?" He asked me, he was taking his side. For real?

"Don't you think, it might have come as big of a shock for him, as much as it came for you? From what I see, he might be obsessive jerk, and all. But his feelings were real right? He must be hating himself right now too." I don't understand why was he taking his sides? I mean!

Why would he do that?

"What is it?" asked him, turning to see his face. He frowning at me. And then shook his head. "It's not just coincidence that you are in the same city as me, and then same neighbourhood?" I asked him, getting all caught up in possibilities. When he made a frown.

"What are you suggesting?" He asked me confused. Did I get it wrong? I'm thinking too much. I shook my head, and stood up to leave myself, when I heard running and heavy breathing. Adarsh.

"Thank god, you are here!" He said running my way, as he hugged me tightly. And took deep breath. His heart pounding in his chest. "Thank god!" He again said it, did he think that I would go around killing myself?

He pushed apart, looking at me.."I am sorry, I acted as a jerk. When you must be feeling the heavily!" He said to me, as he turned to look at Rahaan behind me. "You are here again-" He said it like he was really frustrated by his face. But then he just shove it off.

"Let's go home!" He told me, turning, and taking my hand to live. "I am not abandoning this child if that's what you are planning." I said while he dragged me, when he turned and shake his head."I didn't say it." He remarked.

"Well, if that's what you are thinking" I told him shrugging while he pulled me with him. He taking a deep inhale. "It's your decision." He said, as he took me towards the elevator and then upstairs.

He was out of blue acting even strangely and I don't like his act, why the change of character?

"You can have the child, let's just keep it hidden from the world. You might not want your child to be considered illegitimate and and abomination.."he dropped his intentions. When I scoffed.

Too much going on in my life, and yet I can't catch a break."You are fine with me not getting rid of it. But you want me to let go of it? Abandon it?" I asked him, when he shrugged.

"Tell me, Adah? Do you actually want this child with you?" He asked me, making a frown. "I just found out I am with a child. You want me to make the life decision of a human within thirty minutes --" I began but he stopped me.

"I just am having the options open for you. I don't want you to make the decision right now. But it's just an open decision. You can kill it. Or have it. Just, keep it away from us. So it never gets out. Or you might even want it to be given in orphan. It's just, I can't give it my name. "He kept his side open and clear before me.