13. (Past PACT)

All the demons were once a friend.

****

ADARSH,

I told her, while the stiffen muscles of her arms and face loosen a but in relief.  She was sticking to the wall, I wondering whether to ask her or not?

What was that guy? What he wants? And what is he doing with her? I wanted to know every little thing about her and her life, I wanted to know all of her true self, why is she here? Why is she doing things like this?

And much more...

"You can relax now, I won't jump on you again," I told. Her, walking over to my closet, she still standing there. And staring at me from there.

"If you think, clarifying things makes you any less of a creep. Let me tell you, it doesn't don't be mistaken with it?" She told me from behind me when I repeatedly nodded, "Okay Ma'Queen,"

~

ADAH,

The thing he said, Queen?

Is is actually just that casual with anyone? Doesn't he realize that girls love being called his queen? It just tickles somewhere in us? Or maybe that indeed was a intentional move?

I rolled my eyes, when he handed me over his shirt, "The Breakfast is ready, you can come out." He said, as he started to put on his shirt around his body,

Wearing this tight white shirt transparent over his muscles,

"The bathroom is over there,"

Why am I standing and staring at him dressing up?

He told me practically to fuck on, when I picked his shirt up and walked over towards the bathroom, this luxurious white bathroom. I picked his white shirt wearing it over my body, finding indeed alot of wounds on my body, the black spots around my rib cage and behind my back, beneath.

My cleavage. That was just all. Visible, because of his shirt's button that the top most among his shirt button was still hanging just before my boobs, barely hiding half of it.

Am I just too petite? Or his shirt is too big? He could have given me hoodie? Though it's not winter or fall or monsoon.

I can't pick on the collar button, it looks wierd and ugly, huh! Let it be, when I wear deep neck dresses, it's just the same.

The length of his shirt just reached right after my butt, if I am going to bent, all will be crystal clear to him.

Okay, no hunching shoulders and no bending. Noted!

I said to myself, as I came outside.

"Give me some shorts or pants, Adarsh?" I asked the guy, coming out of his room.

Only to find, this three guys standing in stood beside him over the breakfast table, staring at me, while I was standing in a shirt. Before them.

There eyes widen with shock, as they stared at me. And then he turning to look at me.

Am I hallucinating? Or did he actually gulp down?

Ahh! Only if those guys weren't standing there, I would have used the jaw drop line on him.

He immediately stood from his chair after he came to his senses, walking over towards my way, as soon as he was closer to me, he slid his hands on my waist, making me shock to grasp for a minute while he kept walk a step ahead and I waking a step back, until we were in and he closed the door behind him, leaning me on the wall beside the door.

"What are you doing?" My defence, as lame as I could come up with right now.

"I don't want anyone to look at you the way I am looking at you right now," His words, was that possessive?

Or, "Why? Embarrassed that you picked a ugly girl at a bar?" I asking him, when he shaked his head. "Nope, it's just that some beautiful thing in the world, deserves to be seen just by me." His final words, while he leaned over my lips.

His warm palms slipping on my cheeks while the morning fresh breath and his engulfing scent around me, made me lean over his kiss, automatically my hands on his back. While his tongue found its way quick inside mine.

His hands, down on my waist, his thump caressing slowly which was kind of tickling. As his, and mine lips found the rhythm well to sync with each other.

He picked me in his arms, I encircling my legs around his waist, hovering over the wall, lost in ourselves, endulged in each others momentums and forgetting all our senses.

Before we heard this three knock on the door, breaking us out of our slumbers, he parting his lips away. While he turned his head the other way but yet didn't taking it away,"Shit!" He whispering, I wondering

Was it the kiss? Or me? Or his action that he is regretting?

He turned to see my face once again, "Why do we have to work?" He asking me, sighing in frustation.

AH, so it was that he has to leave right now?

"I don't know? To feed?" I shrugged at him, as he chuckled three laugh, "They are probably thinking that we are banging in here," I said he looking up from down,

"If I had cross this line last night, that would have been the case." He huskyly, spating , I frowning at him, "Quiet an assumptionist? Why do you think I would have slept with you?" I asked him, he following my comeback that I had lost on previously.

"Hmm, Vengeance?" He smirked, was it a smile?

I'm confused, "You think I am easy don't you?" I said, starting to drop myself down from him. When he didn't let me.

"No, I think you are charming."

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hey readers!

Do you hate me for confusing you on which couple to like?

And now,

Who do you simp more? The cheek kiss? Or this steamy kiss?

Follow me ⬇️

Instagram-Imculture
Facebook - Imculture
email - imculture0607@gmail.com