18. IN Handed.

You broke me and didn't even spare a glance of I am doing fine,
Wait, my love, till when I will trample you and won't even wonder if you are alive.

****

ADAH,

His words had meant that I needed to find, no one knew where I ran away? Neither anyone has any knowledge of where I was, who might be that person?

I thought to myself, but in the brief while, he had caught me just by my arm and had been dragging me outside.

Once again,

"Aad-"

"If you don't want to suffer my wrath! Which you have seen, well, don't ever bring it up." He muttered while he dragged me outside of the hotel. And then threw me in his car.

Closing it. He went over to the other side. And sat inside,

Deja vú

He sat inside too and looked at me. He started to drive.

~

It was silent, as once again he parked the car outside his bungalow. Coming out, he walked over to my side and opened the door, he asked me, extending his hand, "Come out." I didn't want to.

But, the truth is. I do fear his wrath.

I just took his hands and started to walk while he was in rushy and thumping steps. Led in his bungalow.

He opened the door, with his fingerprint and walked inside, crawling me in. "This is the last warning for you, once again you try to run. I will forever put the end in this with a fucking dagger in your chest! And you know how much I am capable of doing that?" He left my hand, and turned to glaring at me.

He scares me, with that eyes, fiery and red."You are not going to break through. The rules and my men. There will be no safety or guards around you. This time. Because, you will fear for your life. If you wish to die. Step out." His words, everything. Was a trap.

"You think, keeping me in here will make it any better for you? You think you can have me trapped and make me love you? You can make me fear you not love." I informed him, he smirking.

"I don't need you to. I want to posses you. And that all is what matters!" He was insane.  He crossed,  every line.

"Go in our room, and sleep." He commanded me, which wasn't pleasant to listen in, I didn't move from my place while he walked over towards the drink counter pouring a glass, how can he just dream that I will listen to his threat of killing me?  I took a strikes nearer at him, and hovered over his face, a big smack of my puch on his cheek. Even though, that didn't even made him jerk or freak, and just led his face tilting a bit.

I was confident in myself... I am not going to be in the fist of damn! Anyone!

I stared at him, and blinked before I spoke, exhaling the little ounce of fear I and heaviness in my chest. "I won't cave under your atrocity. You are right, in believing that I fear you, but that damn think makes no different in me or my choices. I'm not a trophy you can posses in your fist. Or a show that you can decorate on your wall. I am a fucking human. And I don't care how this will be settled in your head, and I won't try because it's not my duty. Adarsh Raichand! It's not!" in one damn breath I released all my mind wanted to speak out.

Though he giggled, and didn't care at all about my words."Fine, say whatever you want to if that makes you feel better or makes you think that you at least tried. And then go in your room," He spoke. Not taking a word I said serious. His lips bleeding since I caught him unguarded during the hit.

He bite his lips sucking the blood. Before his steps approach my way, I pushing him away. He got my both wrist and stared in my eyes. Before he leaned over, I pushing him and struggling under his hold. He swung and twirled me. On the bar counter, and leaned over me. Till we were at a not so comfortable distance with each other. "You see, if I am holding back my urge to take you in my room and on my bed now. You should slower your urge to fight me. Because one thing I know for sure, is mine will overpower yours." He threatened me again.

And got over to kissing me, I was on the counter, my back seventy degree from him, as soon his hands went over to my waist, trying to pull me up. My constant fight over on his huge and powerful body. That he won't let go off.

He unwantedly made me climb over towards the counter, but after many failed attempts I hit the side of his face with my elbow, the time he went under my neck with his forced kisses.

The hit made him falter back from me.

And he went off my back. And fall on the ground.

"I am not yours to posses! Fucking get that straight in your head!" I yelled loudly at him, and got of the bar.

My eyes darted at him still on him, who had his head still collided with the counter and wasn't taking it up. His body started to loose its strength as he started to fall down.

He started to get down his knees and his shoulders all down.

"Adarsh?" I called out his name, no reaction. "Adarsh?" I again, asked him. He won't move.

I pulled on his shoulders, my legs shaking and head blank.

And in no force calling I pushed his shoulders as he fell down on ground.

The drink he had poured for himself.

The broken glass on his forehead. Stucked.

Adarsh....