24. Violence.

I never realised that all your lies were my happiness, and then you started to tell the truth.

****

ADAH,

I was just so astounded on what he just did. He never really physically carried out domestic violence. But today was different. He started to roll his sleeves, and it triggered me.

He never rolls his sleeves without a reason. All the times, when I have seen him rolling his sleeves, is when be was to hit people. "Adarsh! What are you doing?" I asked him, he had a head rush from the momentum happening around, but that didn't stop him. "What am I doing? You tell me!" He was so close to me now. His hand uprising to grab my hair.

I caught them. "You know, you can't hurt me like this." I informed. "Why not?" His question back. But I threw his hands off as I stared in his eyes. "Because I won't take it!" I pushed him off me, and instantly ran towards the door. But the door was locked from the outside. I kept dabbing on it and trying to open it with the lock. But it's all worthless.

He laughing behind me, "I don't see, is this to run away from me? To go for that stupid guy? Does he knows about your illness?" He asked me. All my dabbing stopped and I turned to look at him. "I am not crazy!" I screamed to him.

But he doesn't care, his fast strides as he grabbed my hands. And stared in my eyes. "You know you are crazy! Stop pushing this!" He kept screaming at me.

I am not-I am not crazy!

I am not!!

I wanted to yell this to his face, but the answer kept repeating in my head. And it started to pain me. All my mind went blank and I see nothing before me. I slid down sitting looking at nonetity. He sliding down with me. As he squatted before me with my wrist caught in his hands.

"Calm down! Calm!" He started to calm me. And this was the most humorous things."What did you say-?" I asked him. He twitching his brow.

"I see what you are doing, throwing me in the curb and then acting like a Knight in shining Armour!" I was clear of his tactics so long ago.

He left my hands, with a smirk.

~

RAHAAN,

I was told that if I will ever come across her, this time they won't just stop at the bridge. They got me in a flight to I don't know what this is for? Austria, I guess from what I heard the announcement at which I was barely paying attention. That girl.

So much happened in a while, and she was acting all that she wanted to run away from him. But the moment he thought I left her. She called him.

This is so,

I guess it is for the best I left her.

I thought to myself that, and the only thing playing as a relief to me was what he said to her that day in hospital.
I just can't get over it. Because now it makes sense.

I came out of the airport and I was walking out in this unknown city wondering to myself that were the hell I was going to do here.

I came out and sat down on one of the resting chair no matter what I do. The thought keeps rewinding in my head. It was her that kept crossing me. Is she okay? The guy really wasn't nice and good to her will she be okay?

~

It was past hours now. And I still didn't know where should I go. I was just wondering in my phone back and forth. Over the news and articles. As I refresh and the news appeared before me.

And I wasn't shocked but I was relieved that I no longer have to worry about her. I am clear on this.

He just announced the wedding ceremony of his and his fiancé. With his and her photo on the front screen. I was worried for nothing.

~

ADAH,

I was just locked in this room from three days and people just came around to feed me or make my bed. I was allowed to leave. And this room had no window in it. For me to escape.

I was just like a crazy person, locked in here. He haven't showed up in three days either. All the servants that approach closer to me. Were either mute or deaf. So I can't communicate with them.
He played well this time to mark that I don't leave, but I don't get it. How long-for just how long he can have me trapped in here like this?

For now, for tommorow but he can't do it with me forever! Right!

The door opened suddenly, as I hastely walked down from the bed, looking by the door. As I saw Lara. "Hey! How are you? Why are you like this" She asked me, but no matter what I tell her or beg of her. She will just, take his side. Because she thinks he is some great guy I should settle with.

"Get me out of here, or get out from here. One or second -" I told her. But she closed her eyes as she shut the door behind, someone locking it like always.

"Things won't be tough if you stop acting out. The guy is not a bad man. You can just try to like him. His charisma would it the rest." She spoke as if i haven't already told her what a psychotic he is!

"Really? Don't you know the things he have done before? It's a matter of time. When his fist to those people will. Turn to mine. Wanna hear something more shocking? It already have!" I yelled at her face. As I turned and zipped my dress down.. To show her my back that was en-