7. Passer By...

the fewer I know we're better than the many I know...~

~

RAHAAN,

I don't know why? I was in the hospital following the guy, even though I didn't want to come here. And why do I care if the girl is hurt? Ah, I have lost what I am chasing?

I watched him go inside the hospital room. While he closed the door. With my slow steps following him, lurked on the transparent glass, looking inside. And indeed she was on the bed. Her head with a bandage around her head. While she was still unconscious.

I wonder what happened?

I stop looking when I noticed that the guy turned to see the door. While a woman walked over behind my back, her handbag in her hand, while she was too ready for being in hospital.

"Excuse me? Who are you?" She asked me, with her look already accusing me?

She pushed me, away. While she opened the door and entered inside. Walking over to the guy. "How can you assault her like this?" She furiously asked the guy.

Assault? Did he assault her? My eyes went to him and I can sense my wind blowing up in anger. How can he?

I thought to myself. Maybe she got the wrong impression? But if she, why he isn't denying it. Did he? He looked like he loved her? Then what does this means?

I wonder while I heard them fighting in there, more like the girl was yelling at him.

~

ADAH,

"Is this over?" I asked the two people I know fighting with each other as soon as I opened my eyes. Their attentions turned to look at me.

"Hey! You are okay?" Adarsh asked me when I started getting up. But found some reflection on the door. Someone, I thought I know.

Did I hurt my head bad?

Why did I think I looked at the Brandenburg guy here?

"Lara, please get me a ticket for Tokyo," I told my sister first thing, she raised her brows. And turned to look at the man who should probably keep quiet after what has happened.

"Fine, you want to go to Tokyo, let's go there." He starts to say acting that he with that, and that will come along?is fine with he will come along. Why? Why won't he stop pestering me? I tried to sit, as he started to dial a number but I scurried to seize the mobile from his hand. But the headrush caught my head.

Compelling my head in the sensation of pain. But Adarsh entangled me in his arms, catching me before I fall. His eyes were right before mine. While he had tightened his lips into a thin line. Cautiously looking at me, as if his eyes were accusing me that I will do something funny again.  "What's wrong?" He asked me, while I pushed him away from me. And fell back. With the same pain seizing my head.

"You are not going to go to Tokyo with me. I'm going alone, and we are splitting up ways. Do you comprehend that?" I asked him, even after this. He keeps his nasty act going. I don't know what am I gonna do?" I pondered and lifted my eyes to get a glimpse of my statement's outcome.

While he picked up his jacket furthermore and fled. My eyes are at Lara now. "Did he shove you from the car?" She implored me.

I turned silent, my head was looking at the reflection on the door. "Lara, how about you take a departure from here. The least I need is someone jabbing me." I confided her with no remorse. Her eyes gave a betrayed look. Though she too left.

I gazing her leave. While I waited for that someone to show up at the door. While I was here.

Counting the numbers, one...two...the-

He displayed it at the entrance. He was embarrassed from what I assume of his red cheeks. And his sluggish strides. And he gave a timid smile. "So you drifted from Germany to live in hospitals?" He gagged trying to ease. Himself.

"Don't tell me you came to Germany to see I am doing okay?" I played along with his timorousness. While he rolled his eyes. And took a more step inside. "Hmm, you...okay?" He inquired me, I allotting him a yes with my head.

I gestured him over to the chair, while he slowly slid himself onto the one.  "I heard-"

"I knock over from a car, that's right. I'm a dimwit." Snickering at my bravery hold him. "Is that man torturing you? Do you need help?" His words were like a set of comfort. Do you need help? How rarely do people wish to help me?

"How can you?" I unsettled and giggled at him. But he was serious. At least from his face, he depicted that. "We can simply do what we couldn't in Germany. I'm flying to Tokyo. Since I missed my flights earlier. You can join in?" He implied a proposal. That didn't look like trouble to me.

"Okay," I declared with no other thoughts. And he suddenly stood up. "In that case, I'll go on quick and get a ticket for you? How long are you in the hospital? I'll plan for the last day so your condition is better?" He suggested to me, making me frown.

"Hmm, I don't know I just woke up. You can just ask the nurse for that?" I suggested him. As he nodded and walked out again leaving. While for me. I was just sitting here like a stupid person.

Contemplating what just happened a while ago?

-----------------------------------------------------------

hey lovelies ~

So the update didn't came out yesterday because I was re reading my favorite book. And you know how reading youe favorite novel can be a never ending journey?

Follow me ⬇️

Instagram-Imculture
Facebook - Imculture
email - imculture0607@gmail.com