15. Majors

You miss them, that doesn't mean you forgive them.
Sometimes, you can hate and miss someone together.

*****

ADAH,

I was surprised by the look on the face if the guy who I have never seen so worried, he was silent and calm and nit so talkative. Sometimes angry, but looking at him worried was an exceptional side.

I just left with him, and have no clue that where we going? Thankfully when just we were leaving the deposition. I saw Adarsh, checking on all the bus with his men. For me.

Like always, he had me caught.

I turned to see the guy beside me, who had his eyes closed more like scrunched together, while he had his head on backrest. I wonder what it is?

But he was worried so I didn't really dug his heart, "I think we gotta stay at my family's house, for a day or two. I can still arrange an hotel for you, near by so I will keep checking on you?" He said to me, out of blue! "No worries, I'm sorry for being burdensome," I made a rational statement. As we went silent again.

Soon, after we were right outside the bug mansion with so many cars, and beautiful lawn. A perfect house. The car stopped and he came out, his hand my way. I was surprised to see it first, but then I took it and got out. Come to think if it. He has some serious manners. Even when I came out from the lifter's car earlier he had the door opened for me.

Are there guys that nice?

I started to walk behind him when he made his way towards the mansion's door. I following him in there. The door opened, while he got in. He looked at the family. A very big family on the couch with a girl all torn out and hurt. My eyes flickering at the sight.

What's wrong? I wondered to myself. "Maya!" He yelped the girl's name, as she looked up along everyone and came running his way, "Bhai!" She hugged him, while he took her in his embrace. "Oh! My god, are you okay? How did you ended up there?" He asked her sister, when she pulled away, and looked at him. "Shivaaye, he is in... In jail!" She cried over his shoulder. While he caressed her sweetly.

"Who is shivaaye? And why is she like this? Why is no one telling me or anyone anything at all," One of a strange and scary looking woman stood up. And looked at the hurting girl, and instead of consoling, she was yelling loudly.

Herein after, everyone's eyes came to me for a brief seconds and then back to the situation that needed more attention. "It's okay! It's okay! Calm down!  Beta! Shhh," He said to her sister, while he kept sweeping her hand on her head.

I was envious. I despised this.

Because no one ever did that for me, telling me to calm down and that it's okay, and that I shouldn't worry. No one ever told me to not cry when I was bawling alone in my room. I was left alone, maybe that's why people crave for family?

But apart from this craving, what I was more lost was his vulnerability. The way he knows exactly what to do for her sister? Exactly how to console her in the situation?

As if, he had been in a place like this?

The fierce woman by the couch came with his thundering steps, at the girls way, when another guy that was standing right now with a woman and a daughter. Came in between, "You needn't worry, I and Rahaan will look after it all," The guy said. As he gave an eye to his family that was suggesting to not butt in and disturb them.

"Rahaan, let's take this upstairs, or maybe let's go to my house?" The guy suggested, his eyes faltering over me and back at place again.

"No, I'll take her with me. She is not okay, and I don't want her to be crowded with unwanting questions anymore" He said, but the woman beside the other guy stepped up, "It would be wrong, she needs people that understand her. Taking her to our house, would be best. She can't stay in a hotel, she needs homely love." The woman said.

Everyone looking at the way. That was describing how much they hate her. But  Rahaan didn't, he was not meeting her eyes and was looking the other way.

"Meera, we don't want to burden you. And I am sure that is what Maya wants too,"

I just can't bring myself over on the understanding this guy has over people with tough times. "She is my sister too? Why would be it trouble?" the other guy said and kept insisting on letting her take with them.

"Fine!" Rahaan gave up. As he had the grip over her sister firmly. He started to leave with her sister, and the couple following behind,

While the whole family was left shunned alone. "But-" A woman did start to revolt, but as if that is any better, "Not a word! Mother!" the danger guy stopped her and kept his step firm.

I don't know, why but his eyes kept turning and faltering by way, again and again?

That kind of felt wierd. But come to think of it, everyone looked at me that way. Though the guy's and the woman's eyes at me was alot more different than confusion.