44. Back To Place.

~A fallen angel is still an angel~

ADAH,

Even I was shock on the way I reacted with him. I know that I am not that strong as I showed up. But definitely I was strong here because I am not scare of him. More of like disgusted! The level of his idiocy have crossed, its limit. How can he just go around hurting people? How can he just assume things? How can he call me such a sickling word. The one I expected to understand this the most.

And how can he raise his hands on me, I didn't do anything that can be seen as a wrong, enough for him to assume that he owns it to slap me. "Shut up!" He said, taking his hands down. His kick on the table beside us was so hard that even a wooden bench that seemed unmovable was thrown back. It could have been me. The one receiving his kicks. He turned to see me with his wrathfilled eyes. And I can see the level of frustration he was feeling at me.

"Lets go home and talk there,"He gritted to me, and grabbed my hand. Starting to drag me out. I was trying to get of his grip. Until this yelling beside the main door made me froze. I turned to look at the person while he dragged me. And I lost it, the man and another man was lying around, whispering in pain and his head was all blood.

I was frozen by the sight that he was dragging me outside right now. But I lost my sense to fight. He threw me in his Car. And stated to drive, after sitting. "That-" I began but I was soul shooken that I couldn't bring myself up to speak it out.  That guy had no fault all he did was just here to meet his ex girlfriend. What the hell?

One death on my hands were enough. This. How can ever come out if the guilt of what happened today.

While I was lost in my thoughts he already parked the car,and coming my side he again dragged me outside. I was yelling his name and begged him to stop now that I was little back to pace, but he didn't care. And I didn't felt strong enough to fight him here. He just brought me to his Villa, shoving me inside. And he came behind me. I turned to face him, my eyes all teary. But that didn't bulge him.

"That man! He was innocent!" I told him, I want to shout but my voice came out squeaky. "He must be. But you won't learn it unless that guilt will be thrown off your FACE,"

Was he for real? Just to make me back at pace he killed a guy. "I want to break up with you, I want to runaway from you. I can't even look at you, no I can't do it." I said to him turning away, and starting to run from him. But he caught on my hand and his clutch on my forearm.. "You ain't running away anywhere. Are you listening?" He asked me. But I was scared of him.

Very much this movement. I don't know who this man was. And whatever he was, he ain't sane.

PRESENT~

He laughed..."I haven't done it, have I?" He asked me. I laughing at his face. "You have done it more then you have said it love me. Because you know what I was? Your obsession. You were challenged that I don't want you as badly as you want me. It was pure abundance of your attitude. You were just a jerk. Nothing else!" I told nim. And he just dropped the knife of his hand, I felt someone's present at me. His hand on small of my back,

" What is wrong with you? Adarsh? "He asked him, he kept his hand on the shoulder. When he laughed hysterically. He looked at the hand on my back. And stared at him."She is the doctor who killed Misha." I was shunned. What the fuck, why would he just say it like this? But the shock on his face wasn't there. The expected wasn't on his face. He was rather neutral.

"I know, she was the doctor." He said to him. My mind, turned blank. What is there and how much that I don't know about. "You did?" I asked him. He giving a nod, "I knew it since the day you have told me you were a doctor. I don't blame you. Because you didn't do it with intention." He said to me and the level of his understanding shocked me. How can he be so understanding and mature. As if, as if God craved him right opposite as Adarsh.

"She killed your lover dude! And you don't care!" He asked him again, but then Rahaan took a step closer to him. And caught on his collar. "Oh, she wasn't the one at fault, was she? The one who poisoned the equipments for his personal benefits were you." He told him, Adarsh lip tightening.

"Okay, then, what can you do? I did it so fucking what! I'll just kill you and make sure you and her will never be a thing," He said as he raised his hand to dagger Rahaan on his ribs but Rahaan caught him and, smacked his face, making him falter back.

"Dude, the ask for forgiveness when you are at fault. Thats what you should do!" Rahaan yelled, and kicked him on his chest, as Adarsh fell back. "What the fuck!" He yelled on the ground and stood to fight him over, but during that time Rahaan played something on his phone.

Confession.

Every fucking single thing in Adarsh's voice, him confessing what he have done wrong so far, and also him admitting what he did today to Jagdish.

"Midnight, when this will be on air. At every fucking place that makes sound."

~