10. Strolling Away

The unusual things bring you closer to strangers, and those just wreck your heart~

*****

ADAH,

He swerved looking at me fazed from what just happened, was he alarmed? Did he like it? Did he hate it?

Oh my god! Adah, you have lost your senses, say something. Say something to make up for this one."You have nice skin," Brilliant!

I raised my head to meet his eyes, lurking on me.  "You shouldn't go around kissing a man. People might get the wrong idea," his words came out of his mouth. While I guessed his hidden meanings.

"Do you think I go around kissing people with no interest like some horny slut?" I asked him, raising my brows, his eyes flickering over his loss of words.  He frowned, as he gazed at me. "Does that mean you wanted me to get the wrong idea?" He asked me, raising his brows both of us were confused and I was at a loss of utterances.

"Nice Question!" I jerked and opened the door walking out. He was behind me. "Okay, we need to do it at the airport!" He suggests while I shake my head. "No! We don't! With the tickets, he found he already is aware that we will go there. Let's take a bus to Manali." I jumped on my plan.

"Those tickets need to be pre-booked, you realise that?" he scowled at me. As if I am stupid.

"I know that. But I can go after the black tickets people. The ones who buy the seats beforehand." I told him my plan, he was surprised at my smartest probably as he let me catch his hand and run out of the men's bathroom that we rather realised was occupied by two men on the pee stand. I shy away from their look as I ran out of the stall room.

I hung my head out, looking at the door,  wondering if I can run this time without getting caught?

I run out of the door, with his wrist in my hand. He following me behind."How many times have you run away?" He asked me as we went by the crowded corridor. "I don't know, thirty five-six? He gets me every time." I told him, as he was flouted. And stood glaring at me.

"Every time? How?" He asked me. I shook my head at his naivety as I grabbed his wrist and pulled out. Running away.

Coming out of the hospital from the back door where the hospital's cafeteria is. And passing from the kitchen to the storeroom and out from the door.

"You sure are experienced!" He complimented me. When I just shrugged at myself. "I'm just too good at things"

We were out on the road, instead of taking a cab. I took a lift. Caps are likely to be caught. Personnel car arent.

I let my hand out, no one stops. I let my other hand up and down asking them to stop. As one did, "What is it, Miss?" He asked me, a dark brown man with his colour pink hair."We need a lift till the bus deposition?" I asked him.

He turned to look at the man standing behind me. "Sorry I am not going there." He started to leave.

Ahh! This won't do, "Don't mind him. He is just a nobody. Please, Mr.brownies?" I puked in my heart, trying to hold back all the cringes coming over my body. "Ahh, I like that miss," he smirked flirting back.

"Ohh, we don't need your help," The Brandenberg came ahead, his hands like a boundary around me, while he pulled me from the window of the brown man. "Listen to me, don't let" I came up in defence but the man swore on us and drive away.

"And you say you don't wanna give wrong ideas? To wrong people?" He taunted me immediately. While I jerked his hands that had a boundary around me. "That wasn't a wrong idea, that was more of a way to get people to do what you want," I replied my cheeks flustering up. I was getting all red by the way he acted right now.

When Adarsh does things like this, it doesn't come out the same. But when he does it, it's just a whole another thing. I don't get what this means? Or may I do?

"Are you sick? You have a fever?" He asked me clueless while I just shook my head.

"You are crazy man," I told him while I turned walking and to shy away from him, his eyes upon me. While I stumbled on a rock, falling. He ran but I stood before he could reach me, a car stopping beside us. "You okay? Miss?" He asked me, it is time for me to turn and asked the man.

"So-" I was just about to stop but the man beside me interrupted me, "We want a lift till the bus deposition. Looking at the women's hospital clothes, you can assume that we need it to be urgent?" He asked him, the man looking at me with pity settled in his eyes.

"Are you running from the hospital without paying? Isn't it?" He asked me, frowning at me. "Nope! I don't have to do that, my sister must already be paying the sum." I was kind of taken aback by the statement, the man narrowing his eyes at me.

"Okay! Fine! Sit!" He told me, sighing. I and Brandenburg were happy, while we went over to the gates, he was in the passenger seat beside the driver. And I on the one in the middle.

The kind guy started to drive, "See woman, I know you might be in trouble but running away is like robbing the hospital. You shouldn't do that men!" the guy again taunted me, "I am not robbing the hospital!" I made myself clear, "I too was admitted for a month in the hospital and had to pay more than lakhs. It hurts but still - you shouldn't run away like that," He kept spatting.

"Mister. I am a doctor myself, my parents are doctors. My half relatives are doctors. Specialised and owning our hospitals. I don't need to steal some petty ones here. So chill dude!" I cleared him again and leaned over the seat, "If he says I am running away without paying again will kill him!" I told him but he was kind of hung up on my revelation that appeared as a shock to the guy before me.

"You are a doctor? Aren't you a model?" He frowned at me turning at me. "I kind of am, but that doesn't matter I don't follow either of my passion. And seems like I can't till I finally get off the deal with Adarsh or any photoshoot and he will track me in seconds on where I am." I told sadly, he made a pout and nodded.

"By the way, what is your name? I kind of forgot!" I asked the man I was trusting my life with, his name.

I sure am a wrecked person, "Rahaan Singhania," his words leaning out.

Rahaan Singhania? I think. I know this name before.