11. (Surprise Past)

~Your heart needs comfort over all the self-doubts,
How about a minute of reflection?~

****
ADARSH,

"Mom is in the hospital! You know I need peace, let me be, Penny!" I yelled as I cut the call, and sat down on the stand of the bar's counter. My head was hidden in my hands. While I heard all the wildness around me, a polite voice beside me among all.

"One, shot please!" I heard the person, as I turned to look at the woman. This beautiful and elegant woman, in her beautiful dress, looking for then just perfect. Everything about her was mesmerizing, the was her eyes faltered over all the drinks behind the counter, while she hung her head inside, looking at behind the counter, the giggle of her... Just everything was more then beautiful.

But, suddenly some group of guys came behind her, one of them sliding his hand in her waist, "Don't drink to much. You might turn it into a disaster." The guy saying to her, in her ear but loud enough.

Taken! I sighed, rolling my eyes. While I tighten my lips.

"I never thought a workholic and nerd like you will ever get such a hot girlfriend!" one of the rookie friend commented, while I pretended to be intact in my own work.  "That's a prejudice," The girl spatting at there face as she kept her hand on the other guy's chest and giggled.

"Morane is more then just a nerd. I have seen his true wild side."

Oop! TMI

Why am I getting annoyed, chill Adarsh, she is just a girl. Someone else's.

"Ooo, Morane! Got a great luck in girl." The friends said, as they started to going alone after trashing some more with his geeky friend. Who indeed was a dork.

"Thanks Aadha, you fooled them well," Suddenly the man spat, my glass dropping on the counter. Both of them staring at me. But when I didn't acted like I was hearing them they did buy it and went on with the conversation.

"No problem, now go, they are leaving I'm gonna stay here a while." The girl said to him. While he just left handing her a envelope.

She just coming back to the counter, seat.

Aadha? What kind of name is that? "Indian? In USA?" She suddenly speaking out to me. My head her way.."I know you heard everything, but I am not a whore." She speaking to me.

When I chuckled, "If you are so bothered even by the opinion of a complete stranger. Why are you doing this things?" I asked her, she turning silent.

Did I hurt her feelings? Was what I said wrong?

I wonder to myself, when she extended her hand. "Adah," She said to me. My brows in a frown,

It's "Adah?" I asked her, she nodding, "Oh! Did you think my name is Aadha?" She laughed, "The pronunciation defers," She cleared, while I made a 'O' from my mouth. And went back to drinking. "I'm Adarsh," I told her, not shaking the hand. She just taking it back. And she didn't liked that reaction.

"Well, your assumption of I'm filthy isn't much of a shock to me." She said as she started to walk away, I standing and walking behind her fast pace, as if she was running. "Hey! I didn't mean, you are flithy. My hands are sweaty." I told her. She wasn't lowering her steps.

I caught her wrist and pulled her, "Hey!  I didn't mean anything like that," I swirled her around.

She looking at the hand, "Yeah. Maybe I am not a whore you are rapist?" She taunted me over my grope at her hand.

"Just because I am holding your hand? You - it's not a big deal!" I told her, she scoffing, "Yeah, sure. This little act of your can traumatize a woman for weeks. And she might feel attacked everytime someone is around. But you won't get that. Because you guys are d':ks you won't understand that." She was wierd.

"That's kind of overreaction to what I did?" I said leaving her hand, which I still was holding.

Is she having a bad day? Or is just crazy like this?

"Overreaction? Oh my god! You are-" She was out of words because she has nothing to say, "Okay? Lost of words Miss Feminism?" I said, as scoffing I walked away.

Coming out of the bar, turning towards parking lot. Going over to my car. Sitting inside, and starting the car. But suddenly the my side door opened and she stared at me.

I kind of blank on what now?

"What?" I asked her briefly after she and I not went silent for minutes staring at each other.  Both of us breaking the contact, when she inhaled and looked the other way before coming back to look at me

"Feminism is equality. FYI that wasn't an insult for me. You gotta come up with something better," She said, I was dumbfounded.

"You came all the way here? Just so that she can get her part of insult?" I was utterly confused, over her. "You are insane, just..." I was just speechless. What to say after this? I don't know?

"No, I didn't came here to get insulted. I came here because you left your credit card at the counter." She said extending her hand my way.

-----------------------------------------------------------Follow me ⬇️

Instagram-Imculture
Facebook - Imculture
email - imculture0607@gmail.com