27. Wierd Girl

Merely a sorry can't get it all right, but definitely start the process of healing.

RAHAAN,

I saw that girl emptying her bowl. As she smiled at me for final. "I ordered the least expensive so don't worry!" She said to me. As she looked around. "I am rich you know. But my phone got stolen too. And I remember no ones number. Because I never really thought that I'd ever be needing it. But look at my asshole fate!" She said as she gulped down her water.

"Oh! Sorry! By the way- I am Kiara," She said to me, extending her hand my way. "I came here to meet my fiancé, who by the way was supposed to pick me up at airport. And never showed up." She told me her TMI.

And suddenly went silent. After a brief moment she finally spoke. "Your food? They don't re-heat it!" She told me over my uneasy look.

I nodding as I shared my plate her way. "You know you can have mine too, I am not hungry I just came here for the view," I told her pointing at the tower. She making a pout. And rolling her eyes. "I am not beggar or poor!" She pouted. When I raised my hand in defence.

"No offence! I am sure you are rich. Not every one wears the latest collection of Louis Vuitton" I told her. When she raised her brow.

"You have knowledge? I am guessing you are not the guy who says Mauvr and Lilac, 'Purple?'" she joked when I laughed. "No, I also click photos for models. So I am quite aware of what's trending" I told her. She giving me a thumbs up.

She stood up saying thank you to me, and started to leave. She walked away, as I released a breath that I was holding for all this while.

Strange woman.

When

~

It was a while after when I stood up and walked over the counter and paying the bill I came out of door. Realising that she was at the door. Yet. "I thought you would stop me. But you didn't?" She yelled as soon as I was out. I frowning at her.

But I didn't stop and I kept walking, its strange how she is just trusting someone as strange as me. "I think are sick?" I asked her, she laughing and shaking her head. "I am not! " she followed me behind.

Looking a round, she was quite beautiful. Stop thinking! "I still don't get it! What's the point of traveling across the world to see some bricks and irons pile up each other?" Her words!

I froze on my steps. Staring at her back while she kept going downstairs. Later realising that I wasn't with her.

How can she say something exact as Adah? Isn't it to much for a coincidence? I was just too shunned to speak.

"What?" She asking me at my strange behaviour. "Why would you say something like that?" I asked her, she again frowning. "Something like what? The bricks? Why - did I just made you question your whole point of existence of living like a rookie?" She laughed at her own joke. "No! Nothing?" I just assured myself and climbed down. Her follwing me behind all over again.

It was quite a while and we were so far. But she hadn't stopped following me. We didn't talk, but I am sure she was moving with me not along side of me.

After a brief moment of debating with myself, should I ask her or not. I made a conclusion.

You never know until you do.

"Why are you following with me?" My questioned directed at her she just twitching her lips. "You are Indian! I am half, somehow brown! I don't know this foreign land. But my skin knows yours! How about you be kind enough to help me?" She had no direction of words or meaning but I am assuming she was asking to stay with me.

"Umm, I don't think that's wise?" I frowning at her. She

"You see, I was around you for now! Fifty three minutes and not once you tried to take advantage of me! Or tried to flirt with me. Or assume I'm lost so you can have your ways with me! That's a good sign to begin with so I am guessing I am safe with you!" She told me her evaluation on me.

"What if I am the guy who acts nice and tries to lure you in and later take the use of it?" Imploring my doubt I made her go silence. Until a smile approches on her face.

"If you were that you, you wouldn't have tell me your plan before hand," Her smiled was getting my nerves to calm down now around her.

"Either, lend me money to stay in a hotel or let me stay with you?" She asked me. "Give me your number so I will make sure to repay you twice!" She offered me her the great generosity.

But putting my hands down in my pocket, I removed only to found ten euros in my pocket. She sighing. "You too are broke?" She pouted when I shaked my head, "I am getting paid tomorrow for the shoot scheduled next month. And I was in India days ago. So all transport and cost of booking a ticket to just not go. Had me tight on my money." I told her. She making a dejected look.

"Fine! Let's stay together!"