19. Positioning

I won't ever end. I am the Infinity in your memories.

****

ADAH,

My eyes widen at the sight I watching before me, is he dead? Was the question surrounding me at the very moment.

I can't have him dead! Never!

He is a damn rich bastard,  I will be caught and hanged! I started to panic, as I sat on my knees near him. And touched his shoulder. "Aadarsh-?" I called out his name, he not moving.

Though his eyes twitched a little, I touched his head the glass had gone through some deeply. I can't have him dead! Is he? I was sweating with all the fear powering in my chest, and my hands running over to check on his pulses and noses.

But before I could have, a fist caught the hem of my clothes.

He is alive! I saw his hand and his eyes opening up and without realising my panic took over my senses to think straight and in the fear of getting sued by him, I picked on the bottle he had poured the drink from. And I threw it over his head.

But my sensibility realised that from self-defence I went with attempted murder. And if he dies, it will be murder!

I threw the bottle away, with dreaded  by the situation, while he fall back his head bleeding, he thrived and whimpered, but I didn't move at all.

I stood there."I am sorry, I am so sorry Adarsh!" I yelled, and turned trying to run away but he caught on my ankle.

Tightly.

I turned, slowly turned my head and try to look at his face but he was rather very dying? I'd say?

He whimpered and struggled to say something.

I sat on my knees,"You... Yo-" He struggled over ever word he said, "I what?" I asked him, his eyes opened fully and he smirked.

But, he froze. His hand that had tighten on my ankle fall down.

"Adarsh? - Adarsh-" I yelled loudly! But someone might hear me, I closed my mouth, alarmed of the situation.

I just murdered someone! I murdered Adarsh Raichand!

I can't, this can't? No... It can't happen like this! Did I kill him really?

I wondered to myself, and asked repeatedly. I looked around the house. And thought.

I should call someone! Someone who can help me get through this! Someone who can save me from this! I started to walk here and there. Thinking my best!

Lara?? I should call her! I yelled, as I went over to search any phone. I can't call from his phone! If they check on call records my sister's name will show up! And if he have already told anyone about the fact that he was going to see me.

I would be the main suspect! No!

I must look for a phone that is compeletly strangers! Yet around the house I can't be seen by anyone. I doubt, people or neighbours saw me earlier? It was late and night time!

CCTV! he has cameras! I am in them.

Oh! My god! But wait. When he came to me everyone saw me at the front desk and walked over!

There are already witnesses of me leaving with him that means. I am trapped all the way!

I can just clear up the situation here but the eye witnesses? They can't be helped. That means I can't be saved? I can't be? Oh my god! I sat down on the ground, hugging my leg near my chest burying my face in my legs.

While. Just patiently thought.

I need to get away from here, and not he caught. I am the last person everywhere! I stood up and the first thing I did was checked up on the tapes? Or plastic! Anything that can prevent my fingers or presence in the room? I need to clear up here, at the start.

I faltering managed to stand up. No I must get rid of CCTV first, if I break it that means it was intentional murder. I can claim that the murder was done by someone else.

No! No! You are the one most desperate to get rid of him from your life! No Adah, think more precisely, you can definitely get this through.

Swipe the system data! Yes! Swiping the system data completely so it can be proved that the cameras were just for show and that they never really worked?

And that's possible because he didn't use to live here, so he saw no point and he wanted his privacy to not be guarded.

Yes! I can swipe the whole data and memories, and no way they can restore it. If I completely swipe it.

I am not a expert at computers though- I need someone! Someone who knows machinery? Jagdish? Yes! He is not an expert but he knows the basic.

How should I contact him? I started to run around the house. Now, firstly looking for tapes to wrap my fingers, I went upstairs at his study room. And started to open each and every drawer.

After a brief moment, I finally found tapes. I struggle to wrap it around my hands, and my feet. So there are no mark of my existence.

So while it took me, to be done with it. And just when I was keeping the tapes  down, I found the old versions of phone in his spare drawer. The phones that were too old for the almighty to use.

Thank god! It I get rid of one of them, no. One will know.

I started to on the phone. Meanwhile I ran around the house to find bucket and water to carefully sweep all the places I have touched and walked. I entered the kitchen and thankfully I got all I needed, a small bowl and a rug.

I started to come down stairs. With them.

But I froze looking at the floor, Adarsh-