33. GOOD NEWS!

~I'mma smile till I can.~

ADAH,

I didn't hear what the heck he was talking about because I was immersed in the fact that he was drunk as hell and in my house right now alone. Where I had no guards. And he causes immense ruckus when we are alone like this!

I just stood up slowly from my face, glaring at him. While he came across and sat down on my couch, asking me to sit with him. While I reached my phone, I dialled a number. "Yes, Adarsh is here, and he is too drunk. Please take him home," I asked his secretary.

While Adarsh, sat there silently, eyes completely closed? Has he blacked out?
I asked myself, taking my steps closer to him, and shaking him. When he just fell down on the couch. Sleeping.

Ofcourse the death of the innocent women wasn't my mistake. How would I have know that the equipments we were using during her surgery was poisoned. How would I have known that you were that jerk, who intentionally killed a person because you are pathetic! And loser!

I was getting frustrated in hundreds different ways, I was having thoughts that would just end him up dead! But I am not that person. I just waited for his secretary to show up. And take him with him.

While I got tired standing up, I just slid the chair and sat down, looking at the TV now, because his face ain't that special. While the whole time, I kept thinking about a stranger I met.

Why, is he climbing in my head, for all this while. We don't even know each other. Is it really what Jagdish told me? That I am just mesmerized about the little things of him? That I can't make it a whole, yet he is somewhere in my head?

If so! That is a trouble.

Think of it! He have been selfless the day I have met him, and tried helping me with all be had! The next, he never questioned me why? For anything. He always just have said yes to me. Which is rare trait, either he is just not curious and gives a damn about me. Or he is very understanding. And the latter makes more sense to me.

He gives damn alot! That is why he still came for the last time to see me, during the last time I was captured!

He is genuinely nice, and really didn't took my advantage just because I am a helpless girl. Never made any move on me. That is just so charming. And he was always sweet, with everything someone's mother have taught his son well.

It's, just!

Jagdish is right! Its not that one thing that have left an impression on me! It's the little thing, that keeps reminding me of him, everytime Adarsh fails me.

It's true, I haven't been around him much, but someone have said it right. The good person leaves an impression in ten seconds, it's the liar who needs all the convincing.

"Who are you thinking about being so lost?" I jumped in my chair, as soon as I heard him. And turned. "You are sober now?" I asked him, he nodding. I stood up going towards my kitchen. "I don't want the lemon solution, I want coffee!" He said, to me.

I wasn't making the lemon, I know you don't like sour things. I didn't say that out loud.

But just started making him coffee. He on the couch, rubbing his head.

If Jagdish was right, subconsciously. I have started liking him?

I froze in my place, as soon as the thought cross me. The coffee dripping in the cup. Well, even if that's the case. Nothing is going to change in this life for me. Is it?

I have just give it all up that I don't give a damn about it anymore. I came out with the coffee, handing it to him. While he silently took it. I sat accros him and was hovering over the question I wanted to ask him for so long. "What's wrong?" He asked me. I shaking my head.

"Nothing, just be honest with me Adarsh! What is it about your health. The doctor said he can't tell me," I asked him seriously.

"Are you that desperate for me to die with some disease?" He asked me, I rolled my eyes at him. He chuckled standing up going towards the other way, "I ain't dying like that my love. He didn't tell you because if he have signed the agreement. That whatever concerns me, won't go out. Because it would just make headlines! You see, that's why." He said to me.

I don't know, is it- well? That makes sense, because it usually happened. My dad have made his people sign such things as well. He went over to the globe, looking around it while sipping his coffee."Where do you wanna go to trip. After marriage?" He asked me, out of blue.

"Trip? Don't you have important work?" I asked him him. He laughing, "If you are hoping for it, I do. But it can wait." He said, as he twisted the globe. Looking round. "Let's see where we have not been?" He said, as he kept rolling it around.

"Let's go, Africa! And do some volunteering?" I asked him. Standing up. But he shook his head. "We can always go there. Not on our vacation, please!" He said as he asked me come his way, I stood up, walking up come to him. "Let's go to Venice?" He asked me, I just, "Whatever you want to do. I am not that enthusias," I told him. When he nodded.

While I suddenly started feeling, weird. All my stomach whelming up and I ran over to the bathroom, ending up puking badly.

He running behind me, "Hey! Are you okay?" He asked me, I just so busy, while he sat behind me, clutching hair behind me, while I kept going. He acting worried for me. But finally I stopped and have myself some time. Sitting back. Taking a deep inhale,

"I am the one who drank, and you are the one throwing up." He laughed joking, while I just sat down. Shunned up.