3.

The night has turned out to be one of my favourite shifts ever, and it's only just hit nine o'clock! As it's the summer, the blood-orange sun is just starting to set, and golden hour casts down on the megacity. Although we are busy with customers, the boys have been fairly slow with their drinks, so we haven't actually had much to do. All of our tables are booked out, but nearly all of them are empty because the boys are moving around everywhere. All of the bar staff have chilled out and relaxed, following Abramovich's orders of course.

Because never mind our actual Boss eh?

Over golden hour, everyone has started taking photos ready for social media if needed. Who am I kidding? Mine aren't 'needed', but they're definitely going on there? The bar staff have all got their photos with the team, including all five of us crowding around Abramovich like crazy fan girls; guess which photo is going on Cosmo's Official Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and every other social media page? I've also snagged a few photos with the players that I recognise, and got a random one with Kai, even though I didn't know who he was until an hour or so ago. Aidan got a photo with every single player, yet refuses to post his photos anywhere in case his crazed Liverpool fan reputation is ruined. Mine all went onto my social media page instantly, which only gains likes because there's someone famous in the photo rather than people actually liking me!

"Right, we can't have you all just standing around." Louisa sighs, looking between the four of us. "To be fair, we don't need two supervisors on shift if we have three bartenders."

Ollie's jaw drops, looking dumbfounded and actually offended at Louisa's statement. He dramatically exhales for effect, looking around the busy room like those disappointed characters do in movies. He looks towards Arno as he approaches the bar, who looks between us all and tries to figure out what's going on.

"They're sending me home Michels!" Ollie whines, throwing his hands in the air as the man chuckles lowly.

"Good, you were getting annoying." The first-team coach remarks teasingly. "Come and have a drink with us, you're good conversation."

"Ok, I've clocked off, goodbye!" Ollie's attitude switches like a flip as he grabs himself a polished pint glass and starts pouring his own lager. "Catch me outside if you need me!"

Louisa rolls her eyes as she watches the man pour his drink, then he scurries off with Michels to go and sit with them at one of the fancy booths inside. Me and Aidan look to each other with an unfazed shrug, then Aidan glances to Grant and gives the same look. We have literally nothing to do! We prepared far too much stock, and most of it is annoyingly going to go to waste. I might actually start snacking on the fruit as it hasn't been touched since I laid it out in to the right pots. I wander over and grab a raspberry, popping it in my mouth and then turning back to face the bar. The fruit that Bobby buys for the bar is the kind of organic fruit from expensive shops like Waitrose, so every raspberry in the pot tastes spectacular. Aidan watches with a confused frown, then starts laughing a little at my unpredicted actions.

"Why'd you do that?" He asks, crossing his arms and facing me.

"No one else is going to eat them?" I frown, picking up another one, then stepping back a bit. "Open your mouth."

"There is no way you're throwing that in my mouth!" Aidan laughs as Grant shifts out our way.

"No! I'm throwing it upwards a little, you've got to catch it." I tell him, getting ready to throw the fruit. "You've seen how shit my aim is, and I am not staining your white apron just because I can't toss a fruit."