31.

Tonight will be the first night that I wear a blue dress and the public will be able to recognise me, and safe to say I am nervous, as per usual. I'm always a bit antsy before going out with the group, but that was only because I didn't want to get caught. Now, I'm anxious of what people will think now that they know who I am. My biggest fear is that the public saw a body in a tight blue dress and instantly gushed, and now that they've seen my face, they think differently. I hope that isn't the case, but I can only find out through social media after the event.

Me and Aidan both got ready at my flat; Thiago told me and Aidan to get ready at the same place for a surprise? I don't have a clue what this surprise could be! But we've done what we've been told. Whilst we were getting ready, Aidan ordered us both McDonalds, as we lost track of time and didn't have anything we could quickly cook. So! We're currently relaxing in my flat, wearing spiffy outfits as we're apparently going to one of the fanciest bars in central London, eating a takeaway like we're having a date night in! This place must be something, because I'm sure all of the boys are wearing suits. There's no way Aidan would be wearing a suit if the team weren't.

"Nice suit." I nod to Aidan, noting his navy 3-piece suit with faded bronze detailing that nearly matches his tanned skin tone.

"Cheers, it was a bloody fortune to buy." Aidan chuckles, finishing off his food and sticking the rubbish in the brown paper bag. "Not too bad yourself."

"I think I'm forever stuck to these now." I grin, sticking the rest of my rubbish in the same bag.

"Nah, not now that people know who you are." Aidan shakes his head. "Well, you wear blue quite a lot anyway?"

"Yeah, our uniform at Cosmo's is blue." I nod in agreement. "Well, was blue."

"Navy." Aidan shrugs in correction, taking the brown bag over to the bin.

Suddenly, there's commotion from outside. My balcony doors are open, taking in the last moments of the summer before they shut for next year, and you can hear all the fuss going on. My balcony doesn't look over the road outside, but you can still hear the rumbling of the scenes going on over the other side of the building. With a frown, Aidan wanders over to the balcony, leaning over the railing to see if anything is actually going on in the barren community area.

From my bag on the side, my phone starts buzzing, and it can only mean one thing. Aidan realises a few moments after I do, holding back a smirk as he readjusts his suit by pulling down on the collar of the blazer. I grab my phone from my bag, answering it and putting it to my ear.

"Is that you causing chaos outside?" I tease, getting up to go and put on a new pair gold-coloured heels.

I've had to wear heels on so many occasions now that I can actually walk in them!

"Who else would it be?" Reece answers in a playful tone. "We're ready when you are,  you won't miss us."

I don't doubt that we'll miss them! Whoever is making all that noise must've seen them, and it's not like they're going to be subtle after winning the champions league. Aidan comes inside and locks my balcony door, then we both slip our shoes on, grab everything we need and make our way down to the lobby. As we're in the elevator, we both make final adjustments to our hair and outfit, and take a few selfies of course. Me and Aidan never take photos, but we aren't missing the opportunity when we look this hot. Not to brag! But you can tell yourself you look good whenever, right?