41.

Me and Kai both arrived at London Stadium together for the match against West Ham. We had to drive through central London to get to the stadium, and the traffic was extremely busy. London Stadium has a huge capacity, much more than Stamford Bridge. With 80,000 fans filling the place up rapidly, we had to get there early, and God it caused a scene. Admittedly, I did ask to be taken around to the entrance that the players use, so I don't have to battle the crowd, but that also meant I had to follow the burgundy and blue signs pointing me around the stadium. I'm no good with directions, no matter whether I'm literally getting pointed in the right direction or not.

"Here, take this." Kai says before I leave him be, taking off his yellow Nike x Supreme beanie. "Those stands are freezing."

"I forgot me and Aidan don't have a Club Box here." I confess, taking the hat from him and putting it on my head. "Is it central?"

Kai chuckles, adjusting the hat so that the grey snakeskin logo is in the middle, then he gently tugs the top of the hat around so it looks better than a pointy yellow hat. I watch him with a smile as he moulds it around, then he flashes me a cheeky smile back once he's finished.

"Go find your seat before someone steals it." Kai tells me, pulling me in for a hug. "See you after the match!"

"See you later." I give him a kiss on the cheek, then rush off before the home team start to make their way down the tunnel.

Following the massive signs around the tunnels and out into the stands was pretty simple. Then, when I joined the herd of fans shuffling like zombies to their seats, I had the next task of finding my seats. As the blue's fans dispersed the further I descended down the concrete stairs, the easier it was to find my seat. I eventually found our seats, only because I spotted two children taking photos with Aidan. I discreetly slid in behind them, taking my chance to photobomb their last photo, then sit down in my seat like nothing happened.

"Oh, didn't see you there." Aidan greets me as he returns to his seat, wrapping his blue and white scarf around his neck. "Nice hat."

"Thanks, it isn't mine." I grin, causing Aidan to roll his eyes at me. "Getting photos with the fans?"

"I didn't realise I was such a huge inspiration." Aidan professes, crossing his arms over his middle. "It's nice to be a role model to fans."

Our conversation is interrupted by the commentator's ear splitting voice detonating through the stadium. The fans jerk to their feet and start clapping, whistling and cheering as the teams walk out onto the pitch. Typical for any West Ham game, 'I'm Forever Blowing Bubbles' belts out through the atmosphere, and colourful bubbles accompany shortly after. The scene is already set for the players, who walk out onto the freshly prepared ground to play a competitive game of football. They come out in order of the line up, which is hollered through the speakers stashed around the stadium. They energetically make their way into their positions, jumping around and stretching their legs a little whilst everything else is set up around them.

"Bets?" Aidan asks, leaning into me so I can hear him better. "I'm going 3-2 Chelsea."

"I'm so bad at making bets." I mutter to myself, taking my seat just as the whistle blows for kick off. "2-1 to Chelsea?"

"To be fair, the hammers have had a good few games recently." Aidan states, shoving his hands in his pockets. "Well, before the nationals anyway."

"When do they restart again?" I wonder, grimacing at the thought of me and Kai splitting apart again after our bond has seemed to grow closer recently.

"Not until January time." Aidan guesses, adjusting his scarf again. "You can't go without him, can you?"

"Remind me what kept you entertained when Mason was gone?" I tease, elbowing his sides. "You're just as reliant on him!"

"Oh, I know, trust me." Aidan grins. "Also, keep your eyes on the game, but there's currently a camera on us."

And there's your headlines for tomorrow's news! Honestly, 80,000 seats in this arena, and they've scoped out me and Aidan without even being 5 minutes into the game! I guess they must have our names recorded down on tickets somewhere, and I'm sure they'll be recording other family and friends from West Ham's team as well. I glue my eyes to the ball with a little bit too much focus, to the point where you can probably tell that I know I'm being filmed and desperately don't want to make eye contact with a camera.

"Excuse me?"

A soft, young, innocent voice comes from over my shoulder. I glance over to see a young girl sat next to her Dad, kitted up in Chelsea gear and wearing a woolly hat and ear muffs. It is slightly chilly today, but she's dressed like she's about to go for a walk in the Alps! I guess it's better to be safe than sorry?

"Are you really Cassie?" She asks, scanning my face as if I'm actually my own doppelgänger.

"Yes, I am." I smile, turning properly in my seat so the little girl can see me. "What's your name?"

"I'm Hannah." She smiles, getting all shy and nervous all the sudden. "Is Kai
r-really nice?"

Oh my God, children make my heart melt!

"Yes, he's extremely lovely." I giggle, fiddling with my hat a little.

"Do you think he's good at football?" She continues to quiz me, but her Dad quickly picks up on her. "Do you think he's cool?"

"Yeah, he's decent alright." I nod, getting a quick glimpse to the game as the crowd dramatically gasps. "I think he's pretty cool."

"What are you two gossiping about?" The young Dad asks, putting a hand on his daughter's shoulder and squeezing it lightly, causing her to squeal.

"I'm j-just asking Cassie about Kai!" The girl tells her Dad, looking up at him with huge, chocolate brown eyes and long lashes that I envy. "She thinks he's cool!"

"Is that because you've got a little crush on Havertz?" Her Dad teases her, then tickles her again causing a fit of laughter. "Who would've thought my 5 year old daughter would fancy the pants off of a football player?"

"Don't worry, I had a huge crush on Mark Owen from Take That when I was 4 years old." I admit, and I can tell Aidan beside me is automatically confused. "I think me and Hannah have got some competition?"

"Nuh uh! Kai knows you better!" The girl argues, pointing a stubby little finger at me. "I wish I could meet him!"

"Maybe after the game?" I shrug, turning my body back to the game. "I'll see what I can do for you."

I turned back to the game just in time to watch Mason score a goal for Chelsea. Our whole stand uplifts into joy, pride and victory, and the majority of the shouting comes from the middle aged men with plastic pints in their hand. Me and Aidan get up on our feet as well, clapping for the team as they all slide on their knees towards our stand.

"Oh my god, their away kit does not mix well with mud." I mumble, noticing how much their yellow socks stand out against the mud and grass stains.

"You really think they care about getting their kits stained?" Aidan laughs, shoving my shoulder lightly. "Alright mumsypops!"

It's true!