35.

The day that Kai left was my final shift at Cosmo's. Turns out it was also Louisa's, but she didn't want to tell the rest of the team until literally her last day so we didn't treat her differently. Over the last week, Bobby has been in a right piss, so he split me and Aidan up to work on different shifts. How rude! Ollie told me that Bobby did it because he knows that we would just mess about, which we do anyway, but he thought that we would work less because we wouldn't get in trouble. Total bullshit if you ask me, but I was happy to have a final shift with Louisa before she left!

I was relying on Cosmo's and my media course to be a distraction from Kai and half of the team's absence. He's been gone for three days, three days! We have texted a little, but he's been occupied with friendlies, training and seeing the family again. Which! Fair enough! Aidan's also found that he's struggled too, and that our social life very much depends on the team and meeting up with them. I don't know if you've forgotten, but mine and Aidan's social life relied on Cosmo's! We didn't know each other before work!

We have made friends with our colleagues at Cobham, but it's that weird stage where you're great at having conversation with them at work, but could never meet them for a drink? We aren't all close enough to meet outside of work yet, and I've hardly had the chance to properly meet a lot of my colleagues. Also, as Aidan's job is more physically-demanding than mine, all of his colleagues like to go home and relax with their family. That leaves me and Aidan with just the two of us, and meeting at my flat to play videogames and eat food has become- dare I say it- boring.

Life got so boring that me and Aidan actually took our lives to social media, using it as a way to pass time. At first, I was only using it to post my progress on my course and prove to people that the team hasn't just randomly hired me. Then, it got more serious, and that's for both of us. We had more and more enquiries from platforms, requesting interviews and meetings, and even chances to advertise products! I wasn't too keen on the advertising side of things, but Aidan took up a few jobs to earn more money. I don't blame him, adverts do give you good money just to show your face and say a few meaningless lines, but I've got to focus on this photography course so I can pass it as soon as possible.

I haven't got work today, yet here I am! Why, you ask? I've been invited onto the very show that brought my life to the public eye; Chelsea Trending! It's only me and Aidan starring this week's show, there won't be a surprise guest like Mason. Plus, there's nothing to expose! Everything is now out in the open, so this is going to be a chilled, relaxed, open interview just to keep the social media page rolling!

The summer has officially left, so me and Aidan are wearing all of our cozy uniform to keep us warm. I've got on a pair of black joggers with the Chelsea logo on my left thigh, a matching black fleece which I've left untied so I don't overheat and a plain pair of black high-top converse. Aidan is wearing a pair of black shorts, obviously with the Chelsea logo on his left thigh as well, with a pair of skins underneath. He's got his usual grey fleece on top, and wears a new pair of white shoes that he loves to show off. If I had my way, we would be wearing something nicer for this interview, but it's not like it's anything fancy, is it?

"Nice leggings by the way." I tease Aidan as he sits on the blue bean bag next to me, tapping his calf with the tip of my foot. "Who you showing your legs off to?"

"Sod off Cassie!" Aidan remarks with a smirk, shaking his head. "They're thermals, not leggings."

I chuckle at him as he gets himself comfortable and prepared for the interview. I've actually been here for a while, helping to prepare some of the set because I had nothing better to do. I'm sat in the same bean bag as Aidan was in last time; to think this is where my life kicked off to the public eye, and now I'm sitting in the exact same place! In a way, I'm glad Mason and Aidan leaked my name, because I don't know how else I would have revealed it's me. Even if I did find a way to have a big reveal, how many people would believe me? There were thousands of people over social media trying to claim my name to fame, and I'm sure one or two people succeeded until my name was mentioned by someone we all trust.