16.

Stamford Bridge Stadium
17:50

The next day, I returned to the Club Box on my own. Aidan is still working around the stadium somewhere, but he said he'll be able to make it just after kick off. He's been so busy over the last three days, working at the stadium, travelling to universities to study and studying hard at home. He's been adoring every second, like his life has been completed with just a new job. It's a shame I haven't been able to see as much of him as I normally would, nor have we been texting as often, but he still likes to call me to talk about his day.

With 10 minutes to kick off, the boys are all down on the pitch warming up, gently running up and down and leisurely kicking a ball between each other. The luscious sun is still radiating delightful warmth down onto the stadium, leaving most of the male audience in the crowd shirtless with their blue tops around their necks; oh, and don't forget the typical extremely burnt shoulders! They all look like those Squashies sweets!

Wearing blue has now become my personality trait, it feels weird to go to anything Chelsea related without wearing their colour? I'll probably stop at one point, but you can't go to one of their games not wearing blue, can you? I've stolen one of my auntie's old Chelsea jerseys, as she's been a raging fan since she was my age, and wore it to today's game with a pair of black denim shorts. Yeah, I haven't gone with the classy look today, but hopefully the blue dress can come back out soon! I've stolen Kai's fashion sense by putting a pair of sunglasses on my head, and I'm wearing some plain white trainers as well to top off my incredibly basic look.

"Did someone order a drink?" A familiar voice comes from inside the Club Box.

"That isn't your job anymore!" I call back, walking over to the balcony door that I've held open with one of the dining chairs.

"It is, just not at this place." Aidan smiles, courteously bringing me a glass of orange juice and lemonade. "I can't believe I'm saying this, but cheers to Chelsea!"

"Cheers to Chelsea!" I repeat, shaking my head as we clink our glasses together. "How was work?"

"Stretchy." Aidan mutters drily, raising an eyebrow at me as we wander onto the balcony together. "We were learning about different muscles in the leg, and we had to stretch each one."

"You'll be doing the splits soon." I tease him.

"Tell me about it, I feel like a rubber band." He agrees, taking a short sip of Coke.

The warm up has finished, and now the boys lined up in a sharp manner, waiting for kick off. The commentary has erupted abruptly, bringing the fans to life as each golden name is called out. Me and Aidan join in, cheering and 'wayhey'-ing as they call out the starting line up. Then, the boys dash to their starting positions, and the whistle starts off the match. Hopefully this one isn't as difficult as the Chelsea vs Liverpool match, it'll be nice to them win this week! I mean, I have missed games of course, and they have won those games, but it'd be nice to see one of the games they win?

"It's a lot less stressful when you aren't watching your team play against the home team." Aidan states, his beady green eyes watching the football strategically roll around the pitch. "Especially when you're stood in a Club Box."

"Are you going to celebrate when Chelsea scores though?" I ask, giving him a grin.

"I'll clap, that's as far as I'll go." Aidan tells me, knowing what game I'm playing.