13.

As I get outside the front of The Rooftop bar, I feel like a super impatient mother picking up her trollied nightmare of a son. As I pull up, I catch Aidan lethargically slumped on the floor with his back against the wall. His t-shirt is off and wrapped over his broad shoulders, and he's wearing a random pair of sunglasses that aren't even on his face properly; one lens is covering his eye and the other is literally resting on his cheekbone. I'm guessing it was a shit attempt to hide the fact he's knocked himself out with alcohol! Mason, Kai and Kepa all stand around him looking ready to go home themselves. Their heads all turn my way as I pull up, and when they realise it's me they all try to persuade Aidan to get up, treating him like a younger brother. I scoff as I get out the car, purposely shutting the door quite loudly. Aidan didn't even flinch as the boom echoes around the concrete jungle of London; I doubt he heard me get out my car literally three steps away.

"Aidan, get up." I tell him with a stern tone, causing him to actually open his eyes and look at me. "I'm so sorry guys, he's such a dick."

"Don't worry about it." Kepa chuckles, grabbing Aidan's wrist in an attempt to get him up. "We've all been like it before."

"He's never been like this." I mutter, shaking my head. "Aidan, it's Cass, move it!"

"Hmm?" Aidan groans, his eyes looking straight through me. "Oh! You came back!"

"Yeah, you're lucky I like you." I state, guiding him to my car. "Get in the back."

"You don't want him in the front?" Kai double checks, readjusting his arm under Aidan's shoulders.

"No, he stinks of alcohol." I shake my head, opening the back door behind the passenger's seat. "Plus it's easier than dragging him around to the other side."

"Aww, poor Aidan." Kai teases with a smirk, trying to get Aidan into the back of my tiny car. "Aidan, you've got to let go of me now."

"No." Aidan whinges like a child, purposely letting go of Mason and wrapping his arms like a sloth around Kai's neck, causing them both to lose balance and fall into my car.

I slap a hand across my mouth as Aidan's careless and reckless actions cause Kai to heavily fall into my car, knocking his head a little on the way. The boys try to pry Aidan's arms off from around Kai, but it's literally no use; he's even got a leg stiffly wrapped around Kai's knee! Jesus this is embarrassing!

"Aidan! Let go!" I hiss, opening the door on the other side of the car and trying to tug Aidan further into the car.

"It's fine, I'll just come with you." Kai mumbles, rubbing his head and sorting out his hair. "You'll want help getting him home, trust us."

Fine! I help the boys get both Aidan and Kai into the back of my car, which is extremely difficult when one of them refuses to cooperate at all. I've only got an older version of the Toyota Aygo as well, so there's only two seats in the back and little leg room for two people who are 5'11 and however tall Kai is. Once we're in, we kindly thank Mason and Kepa and wave goodbye, then start to drive back towards my flat.

"Aidan, where do you live?" I ask, looking in the rear view mirror and noticing he's dead asleep.

Aidan doesn't reply. His body doesn't show any signs of response as he lies completely slumped in the back seats. His arms have let go of Kai, but his Aidan's leg is still under the footballer. Aidan lies on his side, his face stuck into the seats and his lower half of his body over Kai's knees and in the footwell. It looks like we've murdered and kidnapped him!

"I can't wake him up." Kai mumbles, nudging Aidan quite roughly. "He's breathing, don't panic."

I don't even know where Aidan lives. If I had a clue, then I could've drove him down his road and woke him up to guide us, but he's not even sober enough to wake up and say a single word! Now what do we do? I'm not taking him to a random hotel and ditching him there; I don't think I can leave him alone at all? I could call someone at work and get them to look at his address, but it's nearly 4 in the morning, I doubt there would even be anyone there right now. Plus I have Kai in the back of my car, I've probably got to take him back home as well unless he's crashing on my sofa again... I hope not, because I can't full lay out on it, his legs alone probably don't even fit on my two-seater sofa...